The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - InItToWinIt - 10-13-2015

The Huffington Post: Watch The Extra Gum Ad That Is Bringing Everyone To Tears

Quote:It's not often that a gum commercial can bring you to tears.

But Extra Gum's "The Story of Sarah & Juan" is a serious tear-jerker, in line with its 2013 heart-warming "Origami" campaign, which lovingly told the story of a father and daughter.

As Haley Reinhart's take on "Can't Help Falling in Love" plays in the background, we witness a love story that begins with a look. As Sarah and Juan lock eyes, Sarah is so overwhelmed with the romantic connection that she blushes and looks away. This sets the tone for the rest of the commercial......

There's just something about this gum commercial that is really sticking.

Perhaps it's Reinhart's sultry cover, the compressed journey of falling in love with all the rough patches along the way or the depiction of real love that survives life changes.

Whether it's one single factor or a combination of a few, "The Story of Sarah & Juan" tells us that that tingly feeling of love has the power to touch many -- even if for just two minutes.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-13-2015

tweets:

Quote:Always knew the song "Can't Help Falling In Love" but when Haley Reinhart covers it, there goes the feeeeeels

Quote:I can't listen to the Haley Reinhart version of Can't Help Falling In Love without having a full-on existential crisis.

Quote:'ve been listening to haley reinhart's cover of can't help falling in love because of a gum commercial my life is pathetic

Quote:Ever since I saw that amazing gum commercial, I've had that song on repeat on my laptop

Quote:That stupid gum commercial got me obsessed with this song

Quote:that extra gum commercial got me obsessed with this song

Quote:Low key obsessed with that song from the extra gum commercial

Quote:I'm going to walk down the aisle to the song from that gum commercial

Quote:that stupid cute gum commercial made me love this song

Quote:Aw I just watched that extra gum commercial then bought the song and now I'm listening to it on repeat

Quote:That gum commercial made me love this song

Quote:Brielles singing that stupid gum commercial song in her room rn. @b im trying to sleep

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-13-2015

Tweet exchange
Quote:hope ‏@gracesharts 50m50 minutes ago
HeartHeartHeart http://youtu.be/zZkih54evUs

Quote:Brooke ‏@helbighasgrace 9m9 minutes ago
@gracesharts OH MY GOD DID YOU FIND THIS FROM A YOUTUBE AD

Quote:hope ‏@gracesharts 9m9 minutes ago
@helbighasgrace THE ONE ABOUT EXTRA GUM!!!!

Quote:@gracesharts WTF YES I LISTENED TO THE ENTIRE AD AND THEN LOOKED UP HALEY REINHART IMMEDIATELY

Quote:hope ‏@gracesharts 6m6 minutes ago
@helbighasgrace i knew about her before but omg she's such a good singer!!!

Quote:Brooke ‏@helbighasgrace 41s41 seconds ago
@gracesharts yes!!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-13-2015

YT

Quote:First ever skippable ad I have not pressed skip on

Quote:This is the 2nd ad i dont skip the other one was from Aropastel (sorry if i spelt it wrong) for their jeans

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - riley - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 12:57 PM)InItToWinIt Wrote: The Huffington Post: Watch The Extra Gum Ad That Is Bringing Everyone To Tears

Quote:It's not often that a gum commercial can bring you to tears.

But Extra Gum's "The Story of Sarah & Juan" is a serious tear-jerker, in line with its 2013 heart-warming "Origami" campaign, which lovingly told the story of a father and daughter.

As Haley Reinhart's take on "Can't Help Falling in Love" plays in the background, we witness a love story that begins with a look. As Sarah and Juan lock eyes, Sarah is so overwhelmed with the romantic connection that she blushes and looks away. This sets the tone for the rest of the commercial......

There's just something about this gum commercial that is really sticking.

Perhaps it's Reinhart's sultry cover, the compressed journey of falling in love with all the rough patches along the way or the depiction of real love that survives life changes.

Whether it's one single factor or a combination of a few, "The Story of Sarah & Juan" tells us that that tingly feeling of love has the power to touch many -- even if for just two minutes.

The Huffington Post has always been supportive of Haley - nice article. I can't wait to see what happens. YouTube (social media) vs TV airing and how it relates to sales for Haley.

Tweets
Quote:I've loved haley reinhart since the beginning
Where you been?

Quote:Can't Help Falling In Love by Haley Reinhart, found with @Shazam. Listen now: http://shz.am/t290472866

Quote:Rediscovering my love for Haley Reinhart rn
Quote:I stopped watching American idol when Haley Reinhart was voted off bc that was some bs

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-13-2015

Quote:I've been obsessed with Haley Reinhart since American Idol

Quote:Why isn't Haley Reinhart more well known? Her voice is so amazing, she deserves recognition

Quote:Haley Reinhart's version of "can't help falling in love" makes me want to fall in love with the next fool I see

FB comment:

Quote:Great version. Is that Nora Jones?

YT comment (on unofficial "official" video):

Quote:When I first saw the commercial I instantly was like "wait... that voice.. is that? can it be?... Googles it OMG YES, ITS HALEY!! gets over excited

YT comment explains why some people miss Haley's name at the start:

Quote:Oh, I didn't see that because I was more focused on skipping the ad

View Counts:

YT - 5,015,054

FB - 74,771,054

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-14-2015

Looks like the YT video is getting about a million views per day. There are also about five unofficial videos of the song that are collecting quite a few views (with more Haley specific interest). It will be interesting to see what happens when the TV spots start.

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/relationships/544063/wrigleys-extra-romantic-advert
Quote:The film is set to Haley Reinhart's cover of 'Can't Help Falling in Love', which only adds to the complete rollercoaster of emotions that you feel watching the two main charcters' love story unfold.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-14-2015

View Counts:

YT - 5,312,316

FB - 75,065,294