The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - InItToWinIt - 10-14-2015

sofeminine: This Is The Most Romantic Advert Ever And It’s About Chewing Gum

Quote:Haley Reinhart’s cover of Can’t Help Falling in Love gets us every time.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-14-2015

tweets:

Quote:The Extra gum commercial has me obsessed with Haley Reinhart's voice ugh

Quote:Haley Reinhart's rendition of "Can't Help Falling In Love" IS SO BEAUTIFUL AHHHH

Quote:Haley Reinhart has an amazing voice.

Quote:Found this nice song frm Twitter and keep on replay. ?? Haley Reinhart

Quote:I wen't from listening to Ab Soul to Haley Reinhart. Whut.
Ab Soul is "an American hip hop recording artist"

Quote:Haley Reinhart has a beautiful voice

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-14-2015

YT TSSJ
Quote:I skip ads all the time, not this one. This voice grabbed me and the story kept me. Nicely done

Quote:This ad has been running on my videos for the past couple days and I normally just press skip but I decided to watch the whole thing this time. This was actually beautiful. Good work Extra Gum.

Quote:First add on Youtube I actually didn't skip Tongue

These are within the past hour so the ad must be getting more plays on YT.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-14-2015

(10-14-2015, 12:10 PM)john Wrote: These are within the past hour so the ad must be getting more plays on YT.

I didn't think about it until just now, but Haley is benefiting from an online promotion budget that may rival or exceed what Interscope puts behind their top artists.

iTunes review:

Quote:How many of us watch YouTube and hate those commercials that always seem come up right when things are getting good? I have my finger hovering over where the "skip video" link will soon appear-those five seconds can't go by fast enough.

Well, up comes this commercial for Extra Gum. Yes. Gum. I was ready to hit skip, when I heard this wonderful, heartfelt version of "I can't stop loving you". It was Haley. Never heard her name before. The commercial was "The story of Sarah and Juan". This song along with the video brought tears to my eyes. I immediately found Haley on iTunes, and bought this song. I'm also going to find that commercial and bookmark it.

Look up the video. Or commercial. Whatever. Extra gum. It's worth it. Trust me. And buy this song.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - InItToWinIt - 10-14-2015

The following is from a German weekly magazine for the communication and media industry.

W&V: "Sarah & Juan": Big Bubble Gum cinema of Energy BBDO (translated)

Quote:Most of us see in chewing gum rather products that are capable of romantic moments certainly also be able to destroy excessive use. The well know the brand strategists largest chewing gum manufacturer Wrigley the world.

The bigger now appears that advertising coup. With the touching love story narrated by "Sarah & Juan" is Energy BBDO Chicago downright masterfully managed to raise a rather unemotional product into the midst of a deep romantic feelings. In this 120-second spot - so thick he may apply - somehow fits everything together. In particular, the deadline is absolute finest.

The film was produced by Rattling Stick. Directed by Pete Riski. The Elvis song "Can not Help Falling in Love", we hear, is sung by "American Idol" star Haley Reinhart.

The motto of the Wrigley's Extra rubber campaign is: "Give Extra, Get Extra"

Notable: Video: This Gum Commercial is Making Everyone Cry (and Want to Fall in Love)

Quote:The fact that a slow, soulful version of “I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You” plays throughout the two-minute spot won’t help your cause either as you sit at your desk and pretend you have something in your eye.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-14-2015

(10-14-2015, 01:41 PM)Miguel Wrote: I didn't think about it until just now, but Haley is benefiting from an online promotion budget that may rival or exceed what Interscope puts behind their top artists.

Good point Miguel. It is an unusual situation surrounding the release of a single and she will get a lot of promotion as a result. This is like one of those song "placement" scenarios, but on steroids.

adforum: Top 5 Worldwide

[Image: Haley%20Top%201.jpg]

Nathan Graham is a "radio guy on @1037KISSFM 10am-2pm & @WZPL from 7pm-Midnight."

Quote:DonnaKern

@TheNathanGraham dude I LOVE the new version of "i cant help falling in live with you" that you are playing. Goosebumps

Quote:Stephan

@TheNathanGraham was it Haley reinhearts? Incredible cover

Quote:Nathan Graham ‏44m

Yeah we are starting to play it a little. We love it.

ht pj

Quote:Nathan Graham ‏@TheNathanGraham 19m

@HaleyReinhart love your cover of "can't help falling in love." You should listen to it on @1037KISSFM!

"WXSS (103.7 KISS-FM) is a top 40 (CHR) radio station in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The station was created and is programmed by Brian Kelly."

Billboard, May 01, 2015:

Quote:Pop Radio's Most Powerful...

10. BRIAN KELLY, 54

VP PROGRAMMING, ENTERCOM Milwaukee

Under Kelly’s hand, WXSS (103.7 Kiss) has been the No. 1 pop station among women 18-34 in the Milwaukee market since 2010. “I love what I do,” says the radio lifer whose career has taken him from his native Portage, Wis., (population 10,200) to Madison, Wis., to Milwaukee to Chicago and back to Milwaukee. Inspiration for pursuing work in radio, he says, came in sixth grade when he read the memoir of Midwest top 40 radio legend Larry Lujack, aptly titled Superjock: The Loud, Frantic, Nonstop World of a Rock Radio DJ.

Personal achievement “Maintaining a healthy work-life balance. I have four children and one grandchild, and they keep me grounded and -re-energized.”

WXSS is not part of the iHeart KISS network.

Quote:On May 28, 2010, WXSS got new competition when WRNW ditched its '80s Classic Rock format to go Top 40/CHR. WRNW's parent company iHeartMedia (the former Clear Channel Communications) owns the rights to the "KISS-FM" branding, though when WXSS launched in 1998, Clear Channel was still in the process of acquiring their Milwaukee stations, and the strategy of expanding the KISS-FM branding across Clear Channel's stations nationwide had not yet been implemented, allowing Entercom to claim the name in the Milwaukee market.

View Counts:

YT - 5,873,495

FB - 75,793,571

YT - 6,038,135

FB - 75,960,716

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-15-2015

Some unofficial uploads

Can't help falling in love - cover by Haley Reinhart [short version]
Senorita J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izyV2mzS-s4

Haley Reinhart Can't help falling in love
inocencio reyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxe3cgStnpw

Haley Reinhart "Can't Help Falling in Love"
MUSIC Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrzE-32cQXA

Haley Reinhart - Can't Help Falling In Love (HD Audio) [short version]
Greyhamut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut8kBj7pUO0

Extra Gum Commercial 2015 - The Story of Sarah & Juan
Commercials
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOIdI_kZNBU

Quote:Not to mention Haley Reinhart‘s (former contestant on American Idol) vocals are flawless. She possibly does the most beautiful cover of Elvis Presley‘s “Can’t Help Falling in Love

Read More: This Chewing Gum Commercial Will Bring You to Tears [Video] | http://mychannel957.com/this-chewing-gum-commercial-will-bring-you-to-tears-video/?trackback=tsmclip

Quote:Lucky bitch