The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - InItToWinIt - 10-19-2015

According to iSpot.tv (thanks to PJ for link http://www.ispot.tv/ad/A7Xl/extra-spearmint-the-story-of-sarah-and-juan). the commercial has now aired 11 times nationally, the last 2 on ESPN's NFL Insider. Seems a good chance it will be on Monday Night Football which is also on ESPN.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 10-19-2015

Quote:Chip Thomas ‏@Chipfunky 2m2 minutes ago
#NowPlaying "Can't Help Falling in Love" by @HaleyReinhart ♫ http://spoti.fi/1jeOtuR

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-19-2015

Foreign FB comment:

Quote:Omg a song by haley reinhart from PMJ i love her!!!

Twitter:

Quote:I'm so excited for Haley Reinhart to get big bc that commercial with her singing is getting big and I love her ugh

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Himm2 - 10-19-2015

(10-19-2015, 01:33 PM)InItToWinIt Wrote: According to iSpot.tv (thanks to PJ for link http://www.ispot.tv/ad/A7Xl/extra-spearmint-the-story-of-sarah-and-juan). the commercial has now aired 11 times nationally, the last 2 on ESPN's NFL Insider. Seems a good chance it will be on Monday Night Football which is also on ESPN.

I'm kinda pissed that the 30 second mini version doesn't show singer credit for Haley Reinhart, like the 2 minute version does!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - BrandHaley - 10-19-2015

(10-19-2015, 04:24 PM)Himm2 Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 01:33 PM)InItToWinIt Wrote: According to iSpot.tv (thanks to PJ for link http://www.ispot.tv/ad/A7Xl/extra-spearmint-the-story-of-sarah-and-juan). the commercial has now aired 11 times nationally, the last 2 on ESPN's NFL Insider. Seems a good chance it will be on Monday Night Football which is also on ESPN.

I'm kinda pissed that the 30 second mini version doesn't show singer credit for Haley Reinhart, like the 2 minute version does!

Yeah, that bugged me at first, too. But I think it might play to her advantage . . . . I don't think today's digital downloader is going to tolerate their ignorance for longer than about 10 seconds with Google or YT. Then they'll be one of the cool enlightened ones. And Haley will look cool as well cuz she will be perceived as one of those stars who can be recognized by her voice without having to "announce" who she is. #Fingerscrossed

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-19-2015

It would be pretty unusual to include her name at the beginning of a 30 sec TV commercial.

Captive audience
Quote:Still Alive ‏@Addicted2Haley 28m
.@HaleyReinhart’s Extra Gum commercial is playing at all Cinemark movie theater chains. Just watched it play in the lobby & before the movie

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 10-19-2015

We live in an age of seemingly infinite media outlets and shares, electronic 'word of mouth'.... and Google

People will more likely value something they 'discovered' themselves than the things spoonfed to them.

That Haley's voice is being heard and discovered for the first time by potentially millions, on a viral ad with that kind of emotional impact, now on TV? nah, not pissed, but certainly happy for Haley, another major step at the beginning of a long career

Haley's voice is so recognizable that even if people don't know who she is, now, when they hear that voice in the future, they will remember this ad that they liked, and take the bait, and look her up... it's all good Cool

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-19-2015

Quote:Still Alive ‏@Addicted2Haley 40m

I was like “I KNOW THAT VOICE EVERYONE OUT OF MY WAY”

Quote:Emily Turner ‏
2 hours ago

Oh no (crying emoticon) the movie theatre is playing the Extra gum commercial in the lobby... I have to watch it on repeat for 5 hours straight (emoticon shedding a tear)

Quote:Emily Turner ‏
56 minutes ago

I can't help falling in love with you**

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - NUG - 10-19-2015

Oh this is my 2nd favorite year as a Halien. Year one being the first favorite...but, it's like Christmas every day now, haha.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - mercfan3 - 10-19-2015

Oh, I hope they show that commercial doing movie previews!