The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Babbs234 - 10-19-2015

I saw the Extra gum commercial today on FX while watching a movie this afternoon! Did a double take! haha. It was the 30 second version with the girl mostly walking and looking at the framed gum wrappers. Big GrinBig GrinHeartHeartExclamation

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - riley - 10-19-2015

How exciting!! I have seen the Chase commercial o TV a lot lately - I can't wait to see this one on TV. Our girl is getting some huge traction this year? ? I could not be happier Wink .

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-19-2015

Quote:the movie theatre is playing the Extra gum commercial in the lobby

I stopped in a Cinemark theater on my way home from work. It had a television playing ads and messages in a seating area adjacent to the lobby (and another in the concession area). I had to wait a little bit, but I saw the ad. It wasn't the long version.

Tweets:

Quote:haley reinhart sings the "can't help falling in love" cover in the Extra commercial omg im so happy i love her so much

Quote:That version of Can't Help Falling in Love in the gum commercial was sung by Haley Reinhart! HOW DID I NOT RECOGNIZE THAT VOICE?!?!?

Quote:The Haley Reinhart version of CHFIL gives me chills

Quote:Haley Reinhart has a beautiful voice

Quote:Haley Reinhart is my girl

Quote:I forgot how perfect Haley Reinhart's voice was

Comments on unofficial YT video:

Quote:I recognized her voice on the commercial, knew it was Haley Reinhart in a second, looked it up & was right. Her voice is so unmistakable. Beautiful.

Quote:awww!! I remember being so sad when she didn't win American Idol. she was a favorite of mine. Her cover of "House of the Rising Sun" still gives me goosebumps.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-19-2015

The spot is scheduled to appear on cartoon network, American Dad (I think later PDT). Appearing on Fuse network, Fluffy Breaks Even.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Babbs234 - 10-19-2015

My niece told me she saw the Extra Gum commercial on facebook and thought she recognized Haley's voice singing in the background. Tongue ( from me making her listen to Haley music haha) and said she looked it up sure enought it was Haley. And she was like " it's got milllions of views too" All I could do was smile! Big Grin

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-20-2015

Spanish language 15 sec version of commercial...different version of song
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/A7iR/extra-spearmint-the-story-of-sarah-and-juan-spanish

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-20-2015

View Counts >> last 23.5 hours

YT - 9,022,999 >> 406,497

FB - 80,044,206 >> 1,518,810

Huge jump in FB views

Yesterday:
Quote:View counts >> last 24 hours:

YT: 8,616,502 >> +496,941

FB: 78,525,396 >> +196,666

^ Daily YT views now dominating FB views

FB comment from Malaysia:

Quote:Haley Reinhart my fav American Idol contestant . Love you

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Kevin - 10-20-2015

(10-20-2015, 02:15 AM)john Wrote: Spanish language 15 sec version of commercial...different version of song
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/A7iR/extra-spearmint-the-story-of-sarah-and-juan-spanish

That little snippet sounded interesting. I wonder how many versions she recorded?

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - lovinghaleyr - 10-20-2015

Today Haley's Ranking:
iTunes top 200 selling songs: #118
iTunes new pop songs: #20
iTunes top 100 pop songs: #41
GO HALEY GO¡¡¡¡¡¡
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-20-2015

Quote:Unwrapping a Brand Storytelling Journey

...Extra tells Sarah and Juan’s love story from when they meet to the moment Juan proposes years later. The video shows defining points throughout their relationship: the first time their eyes meet, their first kiss, memories at prom, the tribulations of time spent apart, and finally, their proposal. Extra takes one of life’s core emotions—love—and unwraps it in perfectly paced micro-moments.

Not to mention, the video uses a phenomenal Haley Reinhart cover of one of the most classic love songs of all time, Elvis’s “Can’t Help Falling in Love.” With the exception of the last five seconds, you’ll notice there’s no dialogue in this video. Music choice is incredibly important in video content marketing, especially when telling emotional stories that speak through actions rather than words.

http://www.skyword.com/contentstandard/enterprise-marketing/unwrapping-a-brand-storytelling-journey/