The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-21-2015

IITWI, I agree it is one that we have been waiting to read. I think it is a big deal; kind of a "next level" article.

It is in Billboard, which is an excellent outlet for this kind of article. It gives more background than we have had before. It is good to see ole' out there working in Haley's interests. The article gives numbers on download sales - nice. And while the story is about the ad,it focuses on Haley beginning with the headline.

Quote:billboardVerified account ‏@billboard 7m7 minutes ago
Here's the story behind Wrigley Gum & @HaleyReinhart's unforgettable "Sarah & Juan" ad http://blbrd.cm/faxlVI
3.23 million followers - and the story will be picked up by dozens of other media outlets

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Himm2 - 10-21-2015

That article gave me "goosies"!!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - NUG - 10-21-2015

Yaayyyy!! Oh I love it Heart

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Kevin - 10-21-2015

I am speechless. What a great article. I like how it describes their very long search for the right sound, and zeroed in on Haley and Casey as soon as they heard the demo. A write-up like that in billboard is a very big deal, I am beyond happy. Once the ad hits mainstream channels, this article will be the basis for many more. Thanks for finding and sharing that John.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-21-2015

Quote:The fact that Reinhart was a developing act was also appealing. “We’re really trying to make strides in the music space, and this is one of the ways we can do that,” says Kulyers. “We’re very cognizant of using someone who is in their career arc and if we can be a pivotal moment for them, we want to do that.”....

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - riley - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 02:12 PM)Miguel Wrote:
Quote:The fact that Reinhart was a developing act was also appealing. “We’re really trying to make strides in the music space, and this is one of the ways we can do that,” says Kulyers. “We’re very cognizant of using someone who is in their career arc and if we can be a pivotal moment for them, we want to do that.”....

Exactly my thoughts Big Grin.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - XAtlantic - 10-21-2015

Me too, I was also very taken by this article and all the wonderful info.

Haley needs top-level special songs. I wonder if she now can get access to songwriters who can combine with her own considerable chops (and instinct) to create her very own not just really good songs, but timeless future classic songs perfectly suited to her. I am very curious to hear what the EP sounds like.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - BrandHaley - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 02:12 PM)Miguel Wrote: The fact that Reinhart was a developing act was also appealing. “We’re really trying to make strides in the music space, and this is one of the ways we can do that,” says Kulyers. “We’re very cognizant of using someone who is in their career arc and if we can be a pivotal moment for them, we want to do that.”....

(10-21-2015, 02:14 PM)riley Wrote: Exactly my thoughts Big Grin.

Thank you, John!!! The find of the ages!!! This is a crossroad!!!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 12:53 PM)john Wrote: IITWI, I agree it is one that we have been waiting to read. I think it is a big deal; kind of a "next level" article.

....And while the story is about the ad,it focuses on Haley beginning with the headline.

Quote:billboardVerified account ‏@billboard 7m7 minutes ago
Here's the story behind Wrigley Gum & @HaleyReinhart's unforgettable "Sarah & Juan" ad http://blbrd.cm/faxlVI
3.23 million followers - and the story will be picked up by dozens of other media outlets

It's as good an article as we could have hoped for....

This is why I'm not all that concerned Haley's name is not on the ad, it is after all an advertisement for Wrigley, not for Haley. Nonetheless, Wrigley is not some foreign clothing outlet, it's a major company w/ major resources and potential reach, name recognition. This is a HUGE opportunity and the article just illustrates the kind of work and mind set of the company, Ole, Haley wisely chose to ally with Cool

Compare how Ole goes about it's business of promotion of it's artists, strategic and timely placement utilizing the resources of the 21st century, as opposed to the "Jurassic" way of doing things of the old regime Interscope. Antiquated ways of spending alot of money, paying off radio stations, paying alot of managers, pulling in favors just to get radio play (in an environment of many competing audio/media outlets) all the while saddling artists with advance$ that if the artist doesn't 'hit' they would have to pay back to Interscope (which I think is what happened to Haley, why it took a long quiet period until she could get back into her career)

Utilizing the 'free' resources such as Internet media, social networks and word of mouth through buzz and fan bases #Haliens, to get Haley's 'name' out there for these kinds of opportunities, Ole's timing could not have been better to set up a launching pad for the EP's release Smile

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-21-2015

While they may have just selected the best image, I like how the picture caption subtly reinforces Haley's international appeal.

"Haley Reinhart from Scott Bradlee and Postmodern Jukebox performs at L'Alhambra on March 12, 2015 in Paris, France."

Though it makes it sound as though Scott and PMJ are her birth parents.