The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - airhigh - 10-22-2015

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865639571/The-Clean-Cut-Wrigley7s-Extra-gum-commercial-tells-love-story-hits-9-million-views.html

Deseret News is one of Utah's two top daily papers.[/quote]

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-22-2015

High praise contained in this tweet:

Quote:haley reinhart's version of can't help falling in love is so beautiful it rivals tyler's version

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - JMT - 10-22-2015

(10-22-2015, 12:22 AM)Tusk Wrote: Posted an Instagram,

[Image: 12071020_1266540383371354_1177915926_n.jpg]

Tusk, This is fantastic. I love reading your Tweets. Haley is lucky, and she certainly knows it, to have such dedicated fans like yourself, Miguel, Rachel, Himm, and so many others. An exciting time to be a Halien!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - brandon70 - 10-22-2015

I recorded a soccer game in Fox sports deportes today and they had the spanish version of the commercial twice. Needless to say the game is now in my "do not erase" list!!!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 10-22-2015

(10-22-2015, 06:23 PM)JMT Wrote: Tusk, This is fantastic. I love reading your Tweets. Haley is lucky, and she certainly knows it, to have such dedicated fans like yourself, Miguel, Rachel, Himm, and so many others. An exciting time to be a Halien!

Thx Big Grin
Certainly it's a community effort Cool
It's nice to have so many outlets to express the creativity Haley inspires. Supporting Haley has given me a way to use the years of art, design and computer graphics classes I've taken, so they aren't a complete waste Tongue Wink

(10-22-2015, 06:23 PM)JMT Wrote: I love reading your Tweets

Remember there was a time I was super intimidated w/ social media or even getting a YouTube/Google account? Blush
22K tweets, 200 Instagrams, 300 videos, 2 Million You Tube views and almost 10,000 subscribers later..... Tongue

(10-22-2015, 06:23 PM)JMT Wrote: An exciting time to be a Halien!

It was a Year ago, Haley announced Ole extending their agreement w/ Haley and producing an EP . She would then perform in Toronto at Ole's 10th Anniversary Cool Big Grin

[Image: CR7-M_7UsAAd6TW.jpg]

h/t Rachel

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-22-2015

Tweet:

Quote:erika showed me the haley reinhart version of can't help falling in love w u and now im ready to get married ?? how did this happen

Tweet:

Quote:I just found out Haley Reinhart sang for the Extra Gum commercial omg my child is growing up

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - JMT - 10-22-2015

(10-22-2015, 07:58 PM)Tusk Wrote: Remember there was a time I was super intimidated w/ social media or even getting a YouTube/Google account? Blush
22K tweets, 200 Instagrams, 300 videos, 2 Million You Tube views and almost 10,000 subscribers later..... Tongue

Future Haliens will be indebted to you and your YT channel, as they can while away hours and hours 'losing' themselves in Haley.

You aren't the only one embracing social medial. Miss Haley seems to be more and more active on Twitter, and her tweets are often so cute. She's developing a distinctive style that is quite endearing!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-23-2015

View Counts (last 23.5 hrs):

YT - 9,637,254 >> 177,227 (-44,039)

FB - 81,445,596 >> 429,923 (-78,679)

Total Views >> Daily Views (compared to day prior)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - buzzenator - 10-23-2015

(10-21-2015, 06:59 PM)JMT Wrote: Personally, I don’t dismiss the ‘Idol’ moniker attached to Haley, and still believe there’s some value—despite my distain for the way she was treated.

First of all, there’s really nothing she (and Ole) can do about it. Fact is, she is much more well-known for performing on Idol, than with PMJ-- and any media written about her is far more likely to use Idol, because that’s what she’s still known for. Millions of people still watch Idol (and watched Haley perform every week for several months), but PMJ’s reach isn’t there yet.

Haley was a well-liked, and voted for, contestant, and people remember her for it. From the standpoint of rekindling interest in her from fans who admired her (and hopefully those that didn’t) and then forgot about her, it’s useful, I think, to have that pointed out—as opposed to just recalling the quality and sound of her ‘voice’. That’s pretty clear to me from reading the comments on YT for all her PMJ videos and the gum ad. She’s regaining old fans, that’s for certain.

This will be Idol’s last year, and it’s possible they could get one last uptick in viewership if they can ‘get their act together’. I’m still hopeful that Haley might get one last gig on the show, and I think the stars are aligning for that to happen. If so, her single (and EP) could get a big lift (personally, I doubt PMJ would want to be associated with Idol, and so if Haley’s going to sing on the show, it’s going to be her own music). Idol should want to be associated with one of their alums who is just starting the ‘arc’ of their career (I love the way the Billboard article highlighted that!).

Tusk, while I think Haley hit the Elvis tune out of the park (or as we SF Giants fans say, into McCovey Cove), this certainly isn’t the first time—and so she’s not entirely a rookie. Haley has always risen to the occasion, and ‘knocked down the last shot.’ We who closely follow her career have obviously seen her growth in confidence and stage presence the past few years, but I think Haley has always had the ability to rise to the occasion when the pressure is the greatest. It’s obvious if you go back and watch her Idol performances in isolation—without all the background noise that surrounded her. Her performances were amazing, and I for one still enjoy watching them!!

Very insightful and well written! Shy Haley attracts the best and brightest fans...thank you, thank you very much! Tongue

John wrote:
Quote:One of those artists was Reinhart. [AKA "The Slayer"]

Love the Slayer reference...fooled me once, thought it was part of the article (shame on you) Dodgy

Babbs wrote:
Quote:What a fantastic article! Thank you John for finding this. I love the part where Haley's asked if she's interested in sending in a demo. The following day she delivered the song. Left me wondering if this was another "one take Haley" at work. haha
She such a natural. It's like perfect every time. Amazing! Heart

This time we are at a new level...a paradigm shift. We always loved the Ole connection and "million watt personality" they attributed to Haley. They do love her, they really do...in addition to the profitability she brings. Tongue

Haley never ceases to amaze us! She is so good on the uptake...quick learner. Her dad told us that you need to have a really good ear to be a great musician/vocalist. Needless to say, Haley has a superb ear for everything connected with entertaining our world! Heart

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-23-2015

(10-23-2015, 05:04 PM)buzzenator Wrote: She is so good on the uptake...quick learner. Her dad told us that you need to have a really good ear to be a great musician/vocalist. Needless to say, Haley has a superb ear for everything connected with entertaining our world! Heart

From the Chase SMYM article:

Quote:At home, (the family) listened to everything from the Beatles to classical to African percussion. Reinhart helped her mom learn songs by Billie Holiday. “I got a really good ear from just shedding out different tunes and learning different genres," she says.