The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 11-07-2015

Quote:Haley Reinhart

We haven’t really heard anything new about Haley Reinhart recently, since she stopped putting out songs for Postmodern Jukebox and became an integral part of one of the world’s most successful advertising campaigns.

But, speaking of the ad campaign, Haley’s cover just jumped back onto the US iTunes chart! “Can’t Help Falling In Love With You” apparently got some airtime as an actual ad, because sales popped up from 6k the week ending 10/29, to 9k the week ending 11/5. Assuming that the ad keeps running, it would be very interesting to see how many copies of Haley Reinhart’s song she could ultimately sell. A steady stream of sales over a long period of time can ultimately result in a large number of total sales...

https://musicindustrysandbox.wordpress.com/2015/11/07/this-week-recap-adam-lambert-ariana-grande-chris-stapleton-adele-gwen-stefani-haley-reinhart-and-more/

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - bonjojet - 11-10-2015

Haley may literally be the best vocalist I have ever heard in my life! I loved Michael Jackson growing up as a kid and he was an incredible artist, human being. He slayed Pop songs left and right and can truly be awarded the "King of POP" title, but Haley is so versatile and murders every song she touches. She is a Goddess of Soul/Jazz/Vocals. I can honestly say that at this point, she is LITERALLY the best vocalist I have ever heard.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - NUG - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 12:55 AM)bonjojet Wrote: Haley may literally be the best vocalist I have ever heard in my life! I loved Michael Jackson growing up as a kid and he was an incredible artist, human being. He slayed Pop songs left and right and can truly be awarded the "King of POP" title, but Haley is so versatile and murders every song she touches. She is a Goddess of Soul/Jazz/Vocals. I can honestly say that at this point, she is LITERALLY the best vocalist I have ever heard.

I agree...I keep waiting to get sick of her, but amost 5 years later she's still the very best in my mind and I'm still listening to her every single day Heart

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Himm2 - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 06:30 AM)NUG Wrote: I agree...I keep waiting to get sick of her, but amost 5 years later she's still the very best in my mind and I'm still listening to her every single day Heart

Haley Reinhart, Haliens, Midnight Band and the Reinhart family are now deeply embedded in my daily life, my soul and my social interactions. It's like being married "Until death do us part" I'll never throw their ring into the ocean!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - InItToWinIt - 11-11-2015

Music Deales: Top Five Most Musically Engaging Ads of October

Quote:Music can do amazing things for an advertisement, from attracting eyes (and ears!) to the screen to immersing consumers into the brand’s storyline and more. Ultimately, music is meant to support the story and increase engagement with consumers – easier said than done, sometimes. To highlight what we mean, we selected five ads from last month that we thought were killing the game by marketing with music, and compiled this list of the Top 5 Most Musically Engaging Ads of October.

First up...

Quote:Wrigley “The Story of Sarah & Juan”
Music: Haley Reinhart “Can’t Help Falling in Love With You”
Agency: Energy BBDO
Director of Music: Daniel Kuypers

As a follow-up to the iconic “Origami” ad of 2013, Wrigley’s Gum commissioned its agency of record, Energy BBDO, to create a love story just as tear-jerkingly engaging. The team crafted the tale of Sarah and Juan and, rather than pair it with a stock track as “Origami” had, sought a piece of music with depth and longevity. Led by Director of Music Daniel Kuypers, the Energy BBDO team decided on “Can’t Help Falling In Love,” originally by Elvis Presley, and worked with singer-songwriter Haley Reinhart to record a cover of the iconic song. Reinhart even released the song on iTunes the same day the campaign launched on YouTube.

Marketing Land: Top 10 YouTube Video Ads In October: Mattel Debuts At No. 1 With “Imagine The Possibilities”

Quote:Another newcomer to the list was Extra Gum, which debuted at No. 2. Its spot, “The Story of Sarah & Juan,” earned 11 million views.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - InItToWinIt - 11-11-2015

Candy Industry: Extra’s latest ad hits the sweet spot

Quote:Viral spots shows what can happen when a good story, a beautiful song and social media come together.
The whole thing is set to a hauntingly beautiful cover of "Can't Help Falling in Love" by American Idol Alum Haley Reinhart.
“In 20 years in marketing, I’ve never seen the consumer reaction I’ve seen this early with any piece of advertising I’ve been affiliated with,” John Starkey, Wrigley’s vp of gums and mints, tells Billboard Magazine.

It’s a testament to what can happen to a marketing campaign when a good story, a great song and social media all come together. In fact, I’d venture to guess that it’s the most memorable ad for gum you’ve seen in the last year.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 11-11-2015

Quote:ole (oh-lay) ‏@olemajorlyindie 9m9 minutes ago
Whose lovely voice graces the one of the most watched ads on @youtube this month? @HaleyReinhart, that's who! http://buff.ly/1NKQ4Vl

The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in October BBDO has a very strong month, led by Barbie and Extra Gum By Tim Nudd

Quote:When Wieden + Kennedy releases a big new Nike commercial on YouTube, the rest of the brands usually just sit around and gawk at the massive numbers. But not in October. W+K's big new Nike spot came in third on Adweek and Google's YouTube Ads Leaderboard for the month—eclipsed by not one but two spots from BBDO.

Mattel's "Imagine The Possibilities" spot for Barbie (from BBDO San Francisco and New York) and Extra Gum's "The Story of Sarah & Juan" (from Energy BBDO) top the Leaderboard for October with almost 25 million views between them.

Squatty Potty's loony "This Unicorn Changed the Way I Poop" ad came in fourth. Elsewhere on the list are ads for Microsoft and Apple (with Jamie Foxx), Emirates (with Jennifer Aniston), Boeing, Toyota (with Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd) and PlayStation.

See all 10 spots below.

Note: To be eligible for Adweek and Google's YouTube Ads Leaderboard, videos must be marked as ads on YouTube (i.e., they get some paid views) but must also earn significant organic views. The algorithm factors in paid views, organic views and audience retention (how much of a video people watched).

Haley's ad comes in at #2

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 11-11-2015

Quote:When Wieden + Kennedy releases a big new Nike commercial on YouTube, the rest of the brands usually just sit around and gawk at the massive numbers. But not in October. W+K's big new Nike spot came in third on Adweek and Google's YouTube Ads Leaderboard for the month—eclipsed by not one but two spots from BBDO.

From an industry perspective, that has to make BBDO feel pretty good. W+K put Nike on the map and has long been considered a top-tier agency. BBDO has a longer history -- dating back to 1891 -- but has been regarded as a sleepy, old guard agency for much of that time. They've apparently come on strong over the last decade.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - thecommish27 - 11-11-2015

Just saw the ad on tv for the first time...11:10pm Chicago time during Jimmy Fallon-Tonight Show! I know others have seen the spot...but this was the first for me! 'Twas the shortened version, yet still fun & exciting. ....and only one week from tonight til PMJ Smile

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - rmd1064 - 11-12-2015

On Twitter last night, someone noted that she heard the song CHFIL on a radio station in Austin TX. Too bad there is not a label to push the song out to the radio world...