The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Kevin - 11-23-2015

Tusk!!! You are the man. I had not heard about this. What a great video. I will be smiling all night now. Thanks for posting.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Himm2 - 11-23-2015

Harry mentioned weeks ago that they created this "Making Of" video and I'm really thrilled to see the finished product be released!!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Jastal - 11-23-2015

My new favorite video!! Very nice having the entire song on video and Haley really looks great!! Love the short brainstorming session at the beginning with Casey - which we heard more of the creative arrangement process.

Wait....what? I read the entire Billboard article and Haley's EP won't be released until early Spring 2016?? A guess a tour supporting the EP won't be for a good while.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Kevin - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 06:29 PM)Jastal Wrote: My new favorite video!! Very nice having the entire song on video and Haley really looks great!! Love the short brainstorming session at the beginning with Casey - which we heard more of the creative arrangement process.

Wait....what? I read the entire Billboard article and Haley's EP won't be released until early Spring 2016?? A guess a tour supporting the EP won't be for a good while.

Early next spring is 'soon', right? In the meantime, I think we are in for some epic Haley engagements and projects. I am just going to sit back and enjoy watching all of this unfold.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - riley - 11-23-2015

That video is just beautiful. Things are definitely going her way. Too bad about the release date keeps "slipping" but this year there has been such good press for her it has been great. Two articles about this song on Billboard is a really good thing. Now she has major advertisers backing her, I would have never believed it a year ago. So cool Casey is part of it that is the icing on the cake. I hope it is on her EP (but still hoping for an album).

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - JMT - 11-23-2015

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful... 2016 is shaping up to be a GREAT year for Miss Haley!!

What follows is speculation, but not out of the realm of possibility.

One. When have you EVER seen a music video made for an TV advertisement? Huh? Who does that unless something BIG is gonna happen with it? If you released the successor to an extremely popular ad series in October, then saw it go massively viral and realized it was better than any ad that would be shown in the next Super Bowl, what would you do? Slow down the ad buys, of course! And before too many people saw it.

Two. If you wanted to maximize sales of the new EP for one of your up-and-coming artist, and you knew you could get free massive exposure from the appearance of said artist on the popular reality show that brought her to fame? Delay the single/EP release until closer to the appearance date, of course! I've said it before (and Haley just did in the Billboard article), she's still tied closely to Idol (at least in spirit). She NEEDS to appear on the final season of Idol, and I'm very hopeful she will. Personally I'm going to record the show just to see if one of the contestants sings one of her tunes in an audition. Heck, I might even forgive Idol if she makes an appearance!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Jastal - 11-23-2015

I agree that 2016 could be huge for Haley. Before the CHFIL song/commercial I thought the EP would be a relatively small step foward in Haley's career given that her exposure is still relatively small but growing with PMJ (although big for us Haliens). At least she would have new, original music to build a tour around.

Now, with the CHFIL wildcard, who knows? It sure seems like a potential vehicle for many more people to recognize her signature voice and may be the a springboard every new artist needs to turn the EP into a much bigger career step. I admit, though, another delay is a disappointment.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - InItToWinIt - 11-23-2015

PJ found this little gem. Wow! 101,131,321 views for CHFIL video in October.

iMedia Connection: The event-focused video takeover

Quote:In October, two brands, Wrigley's Extra and Squatty Potty, were able to make their way onto the top-ten list for the first time because of two exceptionally creative video campaigns going viral. The internet has become obsessed with two very different video ads: Wrigley's Extra "The Story of Sarah & Juan" and Squatty Potty's "This Unicorn Changed the Way I Poop."

[Image: 1510_brandsinvid.jpg]

Set to a beautiful rendition of Elvis' "Can't Help Falling in Love" by "American Idol" star Haley Reinhart, "Sarah & Juan" depicts intimate moments of a couple falling in love throughout their high school and adult lives. Wrigley's struck gold by pairing the right music to the right story. The majority of views and Facebook interactions for the campaign came from a copy of the video uploaded on the Facebook page "Love What Matters." That video was then shared by Ellen DeGeneres on Twitter. During the month of October the campaign reached over 100 million views and the featured song has appeared on Spotify and Billboard charts.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 11-23-2015

The view count on the new video is stuck at 2,269.

I expect a large jump once they validate the views are legitimate.

Alright, up to 3,013.

I was hoping for 20K. Smile

Just found another FB video with more than 10M views:

https://www.facebook.com/JaimeSoliz1993/videos/155389388143609/

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 11-23-2015

I think what's awesome is we finally have an official video, hopefully the views will go there instead of the 'unofficial' ones Wink