The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 11:07 AM)john Wrote: Haley has been showing up a lot on MJ's blog. Big Grin

A commenter, the one that I usually have a discussion w/ re: updating them on Haley at MJ's

Quote:Interesting, the Ustream service asks people to choose an ad to listen to before the stream connects - all this last two months when I was listening to the various DC* concerts across the US, one of the choices was Haley's gum commercial. It still is, AFAIK. Of course, I picked it. That's the first time I didn't mind the ad playing, at all.
*David Cook

Haley is also pictured in MJ's sales numbers thread, quoting the numbers from the Billboard article. MJ also posted the new CHFIL vid at the end of that article too Cool

Quote:You just never know where your big break is going to come from. It’s often a series of little breaks.

This was the reply I got from Harry after he got back from NY about performing for Wrigleys and Energy BBDO

Quote:I wish everyone could be a fly on the wall and watch their reaction. It was a surprise to them and it was breathtaking. They love her and brought her into their family!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 11-24-2015

Quote:Julien Lemoine
5 hrs ·

The Story of Sarah & Juan continues. Haley Reinhart 's New Music Video Clip is out today. Check it out. Haley, thanks so much for your partnership, this means a lot to us. All the best for the future.

^ Julien Lemoine
Vice Président, CLM BBDO
Paris, France

Not sure what to make of: "All the best for the future."

Quote:CLM BBDO is the French office of the BBDO network...What makes us unique is that we run more international accounts than any other French agency.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Kevin - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 05:04 AM)Tusk Wrote: made a 28 sec Twitter 'ad' for the video and gum Wink

https://twitter.com/HaleysTusk/status/669113128391606272

You are pretty talented

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 11-24-2015

Thnx, for an amateur, I do OK Tongue

Extra Gum tweeted the full video on Twitter

Quote:Extra Gum ‏@ExtraGum 3h3 hours ago
Small connections have lasting impressions. That’s what happened when we joined @HaleyReinhart for her new video.
https://twitter.com/ExtraGum/status/669247301076914176

And Casey tweeted and Instagrammed it.

Got an email from Harry, apparently the Reinharts had seen the video awhile ago...

Quote:We saw it after they recorded it back a few months ago and couldn't wait to see people's reaction.

Quote:The Wrigley folks are going to eat this up!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 11-25-2015

Quote:Rickey ‏@rickey 17m17 minutes ago
Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams Go Viral With ‘Can’t Help Falling In Love’ (VIDEO) #HaleyReinhart #CaseyAbrams http://bit.ly/1Xr0Qk4 - NR

[Image: proxy.jpg?t=HBiXAWh0dHBzOi8vcmlja2V5b3Jn...ZD5-B-odw8]

Quote:A few months back, we reported on the premiere of a new Elvis Presley cover from Haley Reinhart for an emotional Extra gum commercial titled “The Story of Sarah and Juan”. Now, the official music video has premiered for the track!

Yes, American Idol Season 10 alums Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams are back, as Haley performs a cover of the Elvis Presley classic “Can’t Help Falling In Love” with Casey backing her on the piano. Although the music video is new, the song is already a viral hit: since the commercial debuted, it has earned over 12 million views on YouTube, while the song has earned over three million streams on Spotify. When you factor in the 86 million Facebook views the commercial has earned, it seems as though this song is a viral sensation to match Haley’s “Creep” cover with Postmodern Jukebox. This is an absolutely gorgeous cover that I could listen to all-day. I really hope this is the beginning of big things for Haley and Casey, who are currently on tour with Postmodern Jukebox. They’re both insanely talented, and deserve this spotlight.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 11-25-2015

Quote:Ira Abrams ‏@iraabrams 1h1 hour ago
Ira Abrams Retweeted Nick Roman
Also - be sure to look at the gum wrapper after Haley stops singing!

Quote:Ira Abrams ‏@iraabrams 47m47 minutes ago
Here it is!

[Image: CUrfJpRUsAADiC0.jpg]

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 11-25-2015

FB share comment:

Quote:One hell of a commercial!! specially the song oua mau mai tama hiva... in case you wanna hear her version the singer's name is Rayley Reinhart...

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Kevin - 11-25-2015

Saw the 30 second version on Survivor tonight. That and Fishbach being voted off were the highlights of my evening.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - dswim2 - 11-26-2015

(11-25-2015, 10:51 PM)Kevin Wrote: Saw the 30 second version on Survivor tonight. That and Fishbach being voted off were the highlights of my evening.

I saw it too!
SPOILERS (If you watch Survivor and haven't seen the latest episode yet):

Stephen is great though; I'd rather have seen Joe go home! Love Ciera too. Not a good night for me lol