The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - yanni5 - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 12:21 PM)midnightblues Wrote: Ah sing it at the Super Bowl, now that's exposure . Wishful thinking l= not upbeat enough . Lots of peeps getting to here the voice of the Hales.Cool

That would be something indeed! Play the commercial during the first half, and then have Haley come sing it live at halftime. Big Grin

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - john - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 12:41 PM)JMT Wrote: Heard CHFIL again this morning on KOIT (San Francisco) on the way to work! I feel really lucky to live in an area where they're playing Haley. Hoping more radio stations across the country get on the bandwagon soon. All Haliens deserve to hear her on the radio.

Also, I saw the Chase Ad sandwiched between two airings of the the short version of the Extra Ad within less than an hour on HGTV the other day. Nice!!

Wow JMT, nice to hear that Haley is getting all this exposure in different media and from different projects. Interesting that all of this, including the CHFIL single, comes from the advertising side of things with ole.

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - rmd1064 - 01-12-2016

Think Globally...Act Locally...

Haliens--if CHFIL is not playing in your city, find the AC (Adult Contemporary) and HAC (Hot Adult Contemporary) stations in your town. Here is a good web site to begin your search:

RADIO LOCATOR. COM

Then either contact them through their web site, sign up to follow them on Twitter and Tweet them and ask them to play CHFIL. As this is bubbling up on the radio charts, little pushes like that may make a difference in some markets. I worked in radio briefly and know that program managers read Billboard and Radio and Records to see what is climbing. Maybe send a link to the song too.....

To me, this is the kind of song that will stop people in their tracks. Who the hell is that? Wow...

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - yanni5 - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 06:59 PM)rmd1064 Wrote: Think Globally...Act Locally...

Haliens--if CHFIL is not playing in your city, find the AC (Adult Contemporary) and HAC (Hot Adult Contemporary) stations in your town. Here is a good web site to begin your search:

RADIO LOCATOR. COM

Then either contact them through their web site, sign up to follow them on Twitter and Tweet them and ask them to play CHFIL. As this is bubbling up on the radio charts, little pushes like that may make a difference in some markets. I worked in radio briefly and know that program managers read Billboard and Radio and Records to see what is climbing. Maybe send a link to the song too.....

To me, this is the kind of song that will stop people in their tracks. Who the hell is that? Wow...

I couldn't agree more. I don't have a twitter account, but the email onslaught starts now...

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - rmd1064 - 01-13-2016

So...this might work in some cases.....

I sent a Tweet to an AC Radio station in Pittsburgh, and got a response from a DJ that she loved the song and noted that Haley was the singer. I thanked her and told her that I hope to hear it soon on the Pittsburgh airwaves.

Today, Haley liked both my original Tweet and the DJ's response. So, hoping it will be added! Tongue

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Tusk - 01-14-2016

[Image: CYvFdmBWQAAbH-O.png]

Quote:PJ ‏@PJHaleyR 10m10 minutes ago
"the best movie of the last 10 years"

[Image: CYvGAN-WEAACQVR.png]

Quote:PJ ‏@PJHaleyR 8m8 minutes ago
newly added to HAC section 4th in downloads by Radio stations

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - john - 01-15-2016

Quote:Heard @HaleyReinhart on the radio in Napa valley with I Can't Help Falling in Love With You - Beautiful !

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - NUG - 01-15-2016

Someone over at HALIENation over on Facebook posted he heard the song on the radio where he's at, but it wasn't Haley, a similar sound type but not as good by any comparison. I hope there's not another one floating around. Maybe his station played the Inrid Michaelson one or something....

So happy Denver posted that, not sure how I missed it!!

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - InItToWinIt - 01-15-2016

Today radio charts show CHFIL reaching a new high position on AC at #23 and picking up a new HAC station, KTCZ (Cities97) in Minneapolis, another iHeartRadio station and a long-time Haley supporter.

[Image: CHFIL%201-15-16.jpg]

From 2012:
[Image: oakesonlake.jpg]

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Miguel - 01-15-2016

Quote:Bonnie Kay
34 mins · YouTube ·

Oh my... What a beautiful voice, Elvis would be proud... Just listened to this on Cities 97