The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - john - 01-19-2016

Saw the commercial on Jimmy Fallon last night. Smile

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - mercfan3 - 01-19-2016

I saw a snippet of this commercial during Pretty Little Liars tonight. It sounds like there may have been a few takes of this song because Haley does a run in this version (the clip is not in the original clip either) that she doesn't do in the song. (But it was definitely her voice.)

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Tusk - 01-21-2016

Quote:♫Let's Run Away♫ ‏@jerryt9789 12m12 minutes ago
Chicagoan Haley Reinhart on That Extra Commercial and the End of 'American Idol' via @michiganavemag http://michiganavemag.com/haley-reinhart-on-her-extra-commercial-and-the-end-of-americal-idol

Quote:What was it like taking on such a classic song like “Can’t Help Falling In Love” for the Extra commercial?
HALEY REINHART: Man, it was pretty cool because it happened [practically] overnight. Wrigley asked me to record it, and I did it the next day—thankfully I know the song; I grew up with it, and my mom [and her] sisters would all sing it when we were young. It’s a beautiful love song, so I think it perfectly fit with the love story for the commercial. I was really pleasantly surprised when I heard that they wanted me to record that one.

What was your reaction when it went viral?
HR: Well, as far as the commercial itself, it wasn’t that big of a surprise to me because, I mean, I teared up when I watched it at first, and anybody that [I] showed [it to] had the same reaction. So, I had a feeling that the commercial itself, maybe paired with my rendition, might get people’s attention. As far as the song itself, though, I didn’t imagine that it would really chart like it did, and that radio stations would start playing it without being paid to do so. Promoters just play it because they like it—it’s pretty unique.

Quote:Are you going to tour at all with this album?
HR: I plan on it, yes. That would definitely be the goal.

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Tusk - 01-21-2016

An interesting yet appropriate application for the song

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAzp8MjGLtm/

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Mr. Bill - 01-22-2016

Well this is interesting... 7 new adds this week!
[attachment=93]
The song is really picking up at Hot AC. It's still just number 42, but 364 plays in the last 7 days is a new high, and it seems to be jumping up each day. And now a lot of stations seem to be adding it. Prediction: Haley's first Billboard Top 100 hit.

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Miguel - 01-22-2016

^ Interesting they left "label" blank on that report.

Possibly because Haley is transitioning from "red dot" to an established label?

(that seems to be the intent of having a "development" label)

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Mr. Bill - 01-22-2016

(01-22-2016, 10:51 AM)Miguel Wrote: ^ Interesting they left "label" blank on that report.

Possibly because Haley is transitioning from "red dot" to an established label?

(that seems to be the intent of having a "development" label)

I was going to say it's because it's an "Indie" label and the rest are not, but I have no idea if that's true or not.

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - InItToWinIt - 01-22-2016

(01-22-2016, 10:11 AM)Mr. Bill Wrote: Well this is interesting... 7 new adds this week!

The song is really picking up at Hot AC. It's still just number 42, but 364 plays in the last 7 days is a new high, and it seems to be jumping up each day. And now a lot of stations seem to be adding it. Prediction: Haley's first Billboard Top 100 hit.

Good to see it continue to grow. The 7 add stations are:

KIMN-FM – Denver
KRSK –FM – Portland, OR
KTCZ-FM - Minneapolis
KBMX-FM – Boston
KLTG-FM – Corpus Christi
KMXP-FM - Phoenix
WWZY-FM – Long Branch NJ

The first 4 started playing CHFIL last week, Corpus Christi started this week, and Phoenix and the Jersey Shore station are new.

CHFIL is also back in the iTunes Top 200 at #190.

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - InItToWinIt - 01-23-2016

CHFIL has hit the Top 20 on AC. This is surprising because it had been sliding for a while on AC as a station in Austin totally dropped the song. It continues to improve on HAC and should go Top 40 on Monday when it appears several other songs may go recurrent.

[Image: CHFIL%201-23-16.jpg]

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Miguel - 01-23-2016

(01-23-2016, 01:34 PM)InItToWinIt Wrote: CHFIL has hit the Top 20 on AC.

Whoo!