The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - JMT - 01-27-2016

Ok, ok, I guess I'm going to have listen to the HAC station in SF more often! On my way home from work I decided to tune in to KIOI (STAR 101.3) just on the off chance they'd play CHFIL (I normally listen to sports talk). Ryan Seacrest was on (syndicated I assume) and I listened until I stopped for take out. When I got back into the car, CHFIL immediately began playing, straight up at 7pm!!! I was floored. What luck! In the Bay Area, that's still prime commuting time, so a LOT of people certainly heard her.

When i got home I looked up the station's playlist on their website. Haley was listed on the very first page, right between The Band Perry and Justin Beiber. Nice!

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - john - 01-27-2016

Smile
Great to hear that JMT!

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - john - 01-28-2016

Quote:ole (oh-lay) ‏@olemajorlyindie 3h3 hours ago
So proud of @HaleyReinhart's success! "Can't Help Falling In Love" Passes 100K Sales Mark -
http://buff.ly/1QvGsxb

[Image: img_11015_kp_reinhart.png]

News release
Quote:Listeners can't help falling in love all over again with a timeless classic: ole songwriter Haley Reinhart's cover of the iconic Elvis Presley track "Can't Help Falling in Love," recently surpassed 100,000 singles sold.

The song's resurgence was sparked by ole, which teamed with Reinhart to successfully reinvent "Can't Help Falling in Love" by pairing her intimate vocals with the piano accompaniment of Casey Abrams. Her rendition is at the center of a major TV ad campaign for Extra gum that was a smash from the start, with the full-length spot "The Story of Sarah & Juan" quickly scoring tens of millions of Facebook views and millions more on YouTube. The track also entered the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart, debuting at #25 on January 16.

The social media-friendly synch placement was secured by ole through its new artist development program: red dot. Randall Foster, Senior Director of Creative Licensing for ole, spearheaded the synch in collaboration with Wrigley's agency, Energy BBDO.

"I believe that, at this point,- people are tired of the over-produced, sugary pop we are used to hearing on the radio," says Foster of the song's appeal. "Haley took this song and put an earnest, breathy sensuality to it, channeling the likes of Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday. The intimacy in her vocal is just really alluring."

According to Foster, Reinhart's take on "Can't Help Falling in Love" demonstrates the key role that a publisher's sync licensing arm plays in sales and an artist's success.

"Sync has launched bands and artists for years and has become a new platform for success as TV overtakes the radio as the way we consume and are exposed to music," he said.

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - lovinghaleyr - 01-28-2016

[quote='john' pid='55950' dateline='1454027436']
[quote]ole (oh-lay) ‏@olemajorlyindie 3h3 hours ago
So proud of @HaleyReinhart's success! "Can't Help Falling In Love" Passes 100K Sales Mark -
[/quote]

YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!GO,HALEY,GO¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Tusk - 01-29-2016

DWTS pal, Witney Carson got married, she posted a video preview using Haley's CHFIL Cool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBHH2AWJ5ZJ/

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - dswim2 - 01-29-2016

(01-28-2016, 09:34 PM)lovinghaleyr Wrote: [quote='john' pid='55950' dateline='1454027436']
Quote:ole (oh-lay) ‏@olemajorlyindie 3h3 hours ago

YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!GO,HALEY,GO¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Amazing! So proud of her! I always knew she was destined for stardom; she just needed the right break!

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - mercfan3 - 01-29-2016

I took a look at Haley's spotify numbers..Can't Help Falling In Love is 9,437, 595...over 4X as many streams as the next highest Haley song.

It's on par with Melanie Martinez' album songs (other than Crybaby)
And more than Tori Kelly's first single (well, and every song except for Nobody Love, Should've been us, and the song she did with Ed Sheeran.)

And those are two of the most popular new artists this year.

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Tusk - 01-29-2016

Quote:Larissa Lackie ‏@llackie19 Jan 28
@cities97radio who did the song/cover that was played around 12:55pm today? "I can't help falling in love with you..."

Quote:Cities 97 ‏@cities97radio 7m7 minutes ago
@llackie19 it's @HaleyReinhart

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - john - 01-29-2016

yt

Quote:to good to be true

Quote: I've listened to everything I can find from Haley and Casey both together and separate. It's obvious that both fell deeply in love with music, consumed of their souls, and both reverberate in harmonic ecstasy any time they perform. Whether they are entwined romantically with each other I have no idea, but there is no mistaking the passion that overwhelms them and anyone who allows themselves to be swept up with them. This is, without any doubt, as beautiful a vocal offering from Haley as one could ever hope for. Simply adorable.

Quote:That voice is like an angel!!!!8D

Quote:Outstanding!!! Chill factor 10...

Quote:i love this i cried the first time i seen it

Quote:next big wedding song

Quote:Waiting for the love of my life right about now... :')))

This song is so perfect. It makes you all sad but then it gives you hope and it's just really messing with my emotions. She did amazing.

Quote:Ooooooooooo .

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - john - 01-30-2016

Quote:jeff. Burleson ‏@burleygig
@HaleyReinhart Just heard your "Can't Help Fallin' in Love." #Perfection. Have never heard your name before, but I loved the rendition. tyvm

Quote:PlushPinkAllure ‏@Plushpinkallure
I'm dying over @haleyreinhart rendition of #canthelpfallinginlove #absolutelymagical

Quote:Roy Tiller ‏@RoyTiller1
Extra Presents: Can’t Help Falling in Love with Haley Reinhart https://youtu.be/PZeU7S2xKpA via @YouTube Great cover, love Haley's voice.

Quote:Tara McBride ‏@ta_mcbride
Had to google the #extra commercial for Fools Fall in Love and it was @HaleyReinhart ? Go #idol !

Quote:Jaya (Jay and Nya) ‏@LegoGirlKrissi
I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/zZkih54evUs?a Haley Reinhart- Can't Help Falling in Love With You (Cover) ~Official Audio~

Quote:Aristea Burdusi ‏@burdusi13
Haley Reinhart's rendition of Elvis Presley's "can't help but falling in love" gets me every damn time

Quote:Liana ‏@daskohlensaure
Just saved a track on Spotify "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Haley Reinhart http://ift.tt/1LzVDEp

Speaking of Spotify...This song has sold >100K copies according to ole. Considering the popularity of Spotify and other streaming services that number underestimates the popularity of the song if comparing to historical numbers. I wonder how must the streams of the song lower the sales number.