The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - popfly38 - 04-07-2016

Just pre-ordered on the US ITunes site. Better rise to #1 starts now!

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-07-2016

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 12s12 seconds ago
Super HD Pic of Better cover
http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Haley-Reinhart-Better-2016-2480x2480-Album.jpg
http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/haley-reinhart-better/

RE: The Better Era - Merlin - 04-07-2016

Disappointed that Knock Me Out didn't make it but I'm glad that Listen is on there!

RE: The Better Era - midnightblues - 04-08-2016

Better ,hell yes Haley really has her chops down on this cut,She has gotten so much better.Hales had time to hone in on her skills as singer/song writer,She will secceed.

RE: The Better Era - JMT - 04-08-2016

I'm really digging the sound of BETTER. It's very infectious. After Haley signed her Interscope contract she talked about the kind of sound she wanted to create (someone here with more honed searching skills can probably dig up the exact quote)-- that was a mix of different genres, blended together.

THIS IS IT...... and what i was expecting.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the album!

Oh, and the cover art is exceptional. Something right out of the late 60's / early 70's. Always knew that in her heart Haley was a flower child from that period.

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-08-2016

Quote:Haley Reinhart
18 mins ·

IT'S TIME. My sophomore album ‪#‎BETTER‬ is now available to pre order!!!!! Once you buy it, ya instantly get the single fo free! Can you dig it!?!? ???

Better: of a more excellent or affected type or quality. The way I see it.. The word represents growth. Change. Evolvement. The foliage & flowers intertwined keep me rooted, while the roses continue to flourish and thrive on. We all have the power to bloom. It's only natural we evolve. In music, in life.

RE: The Better Era - lovinghaleyr - 04-08-2016

I just got my pre order and I'm feelling BETTER,BETTER,BETTER HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueCoolCoolCool

RE: The Better Era - dswim2 - 04-08-2016

Pre-ordered last night! Most excited to hear listen, i belong to you, and talkin bout

RE: The Better Era - john - 04-08-2016

I find that the cover photo for Better jumps out and stops me in my tracks. It's exotic and fascinating, and I always find myself staring at it. Definite attention grabber.

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-08-2016

Quote:Justin Gray
51 mins ·
My dad would have been so proud of this cut/production. Congrats to Haley and
Anders Grahn, with whom I co-wrote and co-produced "Talkin' About" on Haley Reinhart's new album. Thanks to Andrew Chad Richardson for having the vision and connecting the 3 of us. Chad is a tireless champion for all of us Canadian songwriters out there (and especially out here in LA). Coming to your nearest streaming service starting April 28. ‪#‎HaleyReinhart‬, ‪#‎BMGMusicpublishing‬