The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - john - 04-10-2016

The Better wikipedia page
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better_(Haley_Reinhart_album)

RE: The Better Era - Rcul4u998 - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 01:36 PM)john Wrote: The Better wikipedia page

Just created it yesterday. Used lots of the sources posted here for content. You guys are really good source-finders for my wikipedia endeavors.

I'm going to do the page for the single next.

(04-10-2016, 01:46 PM)Rcul4u998 Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 01:36 PM)john Wrote: The Better wikipedia page

Just created it yesterday. Used lots of the sources posted here for content. You guys are really good source-finders for my wikipedia endeavors.

I'm going to do the page for the single next.

You did a nice job with it. Good source for relevent details about the record. Smile

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-10-2016

Quote:Tim KubartVerified account ‏@timkubart 3m3 minutes ago Queens, NY
Tim Kubart Retweeted Haley Reinhart
Love this girl and love this track. Congrats @HaleyReinhart!

While the view count is modest (12K) the comments are quite positive. Nothing like when she posted SMYM. I'm seeing being characterized as a 70s vibe. I think things will pick up a lot when she puts out the music video she made (soon I hope). I wonder if that is a next phase element in the rollout of this song. I suppose if it works out a number of sites will have posted this "audio" video, and then again will post the music video.

Quote:Very Very Very good vibes .. you just got a bloody voice and you seems to be doing exactly what you want when you play with it. like a natural gift. I am very happy that your voice sliced her way across the Atlantic to reach my ears Smile
Thanks for your talent, keep going and i hope to see you live in Paris one day to be able to see you singing for real !

Good Luck !!

Quote:Old school vibe with modern touches. Love it.

Quote:Yooo that sounds hella cool!!!!

Quote:Haley, I have followed you since American Idol, bought your whole album, listened to your tracks on PostModernJukeBox, and I have to tell you, your voice never gets old. I hope this single leads to an album, and many more amazing tracks to come. You are amazingly talented, love ya!

Quote:o my god yes! This is amazing!

Say you want the CD?

Quote:@HaleyReinhart are you going to release a CD version of this??? I'm still old school you know.
Quote:Haley ReinhartVerified account ‏@HaleyReinhart 30m30 minutes ago
@RyanBadiola I'm old school as well sugah, so yes! There will def be physical copy's you can order online! [Image: 0800.png] [Image: 25997473.hearteyes.gif][Image: 0800.png]

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-10-2016

Quote:Avelene❁ ‏@IHARTHALEYDAILY 3h3 hours ago

Sweet as a summer's day.

[Image: CfteSkiUMAABJU8.jpg]

ktla - Tusk - 04-10-2016

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 9m9 minutes ago
Back in Los Angeles tomorrow for @KTLA @ktlaENT interview with @samontv at 9am! Talking #BETTER and announcing a surprise - tune in!

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-10-2016

Quote:Talking #BETTER and announcing a surprise

Maybe the music video?

(04-10-2016, 08:49 PM)Tusk Wrote:
Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 9m9 minutes ago
Back in Los Angeles tomorrow for @KTLA @ktlaENT interview with @samontv at 9am! Talking #BETTER and announcing a surprise - tune in!

[Image: 26be.png][Image: 1f914.png]

It has got to be the NA at the Dodger's home opener Tuesday.