The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - yoefryyo - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 12:25 AM)Outcast Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 11:50 PM)yoefryyo Wrote: Im so happy.. I just ordered my copy via itunes.. Cant wait.. Im in Mexico City and I didnt have any single trouble, the album is very accesible ..

I'm in Africa. I believe Mexico still falls under North America for licensing. To send her music elsewhere she has to cough up extra. I don't expect her to do this until after it's sold a bit in North America first, if she plans to do it at all.

Well, we are, for a lot porpuses, part of North America, guess thats why I didnt get a problem.. hopefully the option to acquire the album copy will arise to other parts of world.. I dont really understand why itunes, being a worldwide supplier, doesnt sell this album in every single corner of the globe..

RE: The Better Era - Zem - 04-18-2016

Here in Sweden I hadn't any problem either.

To my dismay the Deluxe version of Listen Up! is still not available on iTunes.

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-18-2016

Pat Monahan's Train Tracks show on Sirius The Pulse:

Quote:Train Tracks w/Pat Monahan - April 15, 2016
SiriusXM The Pulse·Sunday, April 17, 2016

Eli Lieb & Steve Grand “Look Away”
Parachute “Without You”
Ryan Star “Sailing On”
Bryce Merritt “Forever By My Side”
Haley Reinhart “Better”
Walk The Moon “Work This Body”
Tegan & Sara “Boyfriend”
Seth Glier “Electricity”
Gnash “I Hate U I Love U”
Michael Franti & Spearhead “Crazy For You”
Oh Honey “Healing”
Jordan Feliz “Never Too Far Gone”
Phases “Go Forever”
Katrina Woolverton “Better Now”

Train Tracks with Pat Monahan will feature Monahan introducing Sirius XM listeners to new artists and brand new songs that he enjoys.

"I'm known for asking Train fans who I should be listening to when it comes to new music. In turn, I throw out some of the music I've discovered. Train Tracks on SiriusXM's The Pulse is an extension of that," said Pat Monahan. "Discovering new music and then playing these artists is a great way to help get the word out and also turn people on to what's coming. I try to do this in a way that is fun and interesting to the Pulse listener."

RE: The Better Era - Outcast - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 04:05 AM)Zem Wrote: Here in Sweden I hadn't any problem either.

To my dismay the Deluxe version of Listen Up! is still not available on iTunes.

Deluxe versions are often exclusive to certain countries especially the US and Japan.

At the time Listen Up! and James albums MOABD and Celebrate were released I couldn't buy them locally, they all had to be gifted to me via a fan in the US. Now all 3 albums are in my local iTunes store but Better isn't there yet. Africa is often last for international releases.

RE: The Better Era - rmd1064 - 04-18-2016

Some great news...a reviewer (Jason Scott) got a copy of "Better" already and said he was really enjoying it, saying...

Jason Scott ‏@JasontheScott 3m3 minutes ago
@rmd81064, I've heard the whole thing. Really liking it, maybe even more than LU.

Very cool! If "Better" exceeds "Listen Up", then that is really saying something... I am so looking forward to hearing "Better"...just 11 more days...

RE: The Better Era - john - 04-18-2016

Quote:Jason Scott ‏@JasontheScott 2h2 hours ago
Having my cake + eating it, too, this glorious afternoon w @HaleyReinhart's fantastic new LP (out 4/29). [Image: 1f382.png] is better the second time 'round.

Glad to see it's growing on him. Smile

Recall how Jason began his interview with Haley in March:
Quote:When you listen to a Haley Reinhart record, it’s like sticks of dynamite going off in your eardrums. There’s a slinkiness to the way she delivers a lyric, too, an unfettered, daring confidence masked with a wink and a smile. Listen Up!, her first post-American Idol full-length album on Interscope Records, was packed with massive hooks, undeniable musicality and a raw authenticity. While the album (stacked with standouts like Wasted Tears and Keep Coming Back) never quite lit a fire in the industry, the project stands up as one of the finest releases in modern pop music.

So when he says it might be better than LU, that must be sayin' something.

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-18-2016

Quote:Impulse Artists ‏@impulse_artists 2m2 minutes ago
Doin' things with @HaleyReinhart

[Image: CgXQ2K6UYAAqm8o.jpg]

RE: The Better Era - InItToWinIt - 04-18-2016

Denver's Alice 105.9 (KALC-FM) is the first radio station to give Better a monitored Add.

They're an Entercom station. So are many of the other stations where Haley has been performing at. Hopefully they follow suit as well.

"Better" band connection

Quote:Ray Moore via Haley Reinhart
Just now ·

Ive received the songs and am excited to say Publicly I'll be on the Haley Reinhart tour for her sophomore Album which isn't released but single is on Spotify. Go to HaleyReinhart.com for tour schedule if ur gonna be in the hood. I have many events and Shows before I run away so stay tuned!
Let's Go!!!

His FB page shows him to be a drummer who keeps busy. He's involved in a variety of musical endeavors.

Ray is an interesting choice in that he is from Fresno. Makes you wonder how Haley hooked up with him, and how they will manage to practice together before hitting the road.

He was recently the music director for a big Selena tribute event, so he could possibly fill that role as well.

https://www.facebook.com/ray.moore.31521?fref=nf

2012: