The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-25-2016

If there's a song from the album I'd say I was underwhelmed by, it's the first one I listened to, "Check Please"....it could be one I need to listen to in better conditions to listen to music

Not surprising because the other songs Haley collaborated w/ Clare Reynolds on, LIWFF and KMO, I didn't catch on to initially either. I like LIWFF much better that I've heard it in different performances and now w/ the production on the album

RE: The Better Era - john - 04-25-2016

I assume Check Please was written long ago. The sample sounds like a cut that could have been on Listen Up! I guess it has the Rob Kleiner writing and maybe production influence.

RE: The Better Era - Rcul4u998 - 04-25-2016

(04-25-2016, 03:22 PM)Tusk Wrote: If there's a song from the album I'd say I was underwhelmed by, it's the first one I listened to, "Check Please"....it could be one I need to listen to in better conditions to listen to music

Not surprising because the other songs Haley collaborated w/ Clare Reynolds on, LIWFF and KMO, I didn't catch on to initially either. I like LIWFF much better that I've heard it in different performances and now w/ the production on the album

I listened to the 30 second preview on Shazam, and it was actually one of my favorites from the previews I heard. But judging by the overall complexity of Behave, a 30 second preview likely does not come close to capturing the entire essence of the song.

RE: The Better Era - dswim2 - 04-25-2016

(04-25-2016, 03:10 PM)Tusk Wrote: If it isn't Haley, then it's a really odd addition, a bit abrupt at the end of a very smooth, jazzy song....some kind of inside joke that only those in studio/production would know?

That was the only part of the song I didn't like. It really brought you out of the mood.

(04-25-2016, 03:26 PM)Rcul4u998 Wrote: I listened to the 30 second preview on Shazam, and it was actually one of my favorites from the previews I heard. But judging by the overall complexity of Behave, a 30 second preview likely does not come close to capturing the entire essence of the song.

I really liked the complexity of Behave. It isn't as repetitive as a lot of Haley songs can be.

RE: The Better Era - Rachel - 04-25-2016

I must say, I have waited years for this album and I am impressed with myself for not giving in and listening to any previews or "Behave" yet. I just really want the whole album to be as big of a surprise to me as possible, & I wanna listen to it start to finish as a whole.

That being said, I am jealous of everyone listening and I am amazed I'm actually staying strong despite a full new song being released early to listen to. In the Listen Up! era I did not stop myself at all from hearing songs or the previews early LOL.

I just can't wait until Thursday night! Another reason why I'm waiting is because I wanted to film a reaction video of me listening to the album for the first time.

^
I told myself I would wait to listen to this song on Friday...but then I caved. #staystrongRachel

At the very least, I'm not going to lisen to the previews more than once.

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-25-2016

Alright, "Behave" was not written with Bhavik last year in London.

Quote:Bhavik 'Knightstarr' Pattani
2 hrs ·

http://www.idolator.com/…/haley-reinhart-better-buzz-track-…

Made this with the fabulous // Super Gorgeous & Talanted as Fu(k Haley Reinhart in LA! go on listen they gawn done did and Brought it to life! ! XXX

Love Bhav (Behave) iphone autocorrect fam! xxx

RE: The Better Era - JMT - 04-25-2016

Man, oh man, I really like this tune, and I can't stop hitting replay on YT. The middle part of the song is fantastic to me. From 1:35 for the next 50 seconds there is a very real young Michael Jackson quality to Haley's voice. AMAZING!!!!! Is there nothing Haley can't do with her voice!!!!

The odd voice at the end only adds to the cool vibe of the song for me.

(04-25-2016, 04:40 PM)JMT Wrote: Man, oh man, I really like this tune, and I can't stop hitting replay on YT. The middle part of the song is fantastic to me. From 1:35 for the next 50 seconds there is a very real young Michael Jackson quality to Haley's voice. AMAZING!!!!! Is there nothing Haley can't do with her voice!!!!

The odd voice at the end only adds to the cool vibe of the song for me.

It's beyond perfect. I'll give it all the stars in the universe out of 5. I personally prefer it over every song on Listen Up! The production is great too. My favorite produced Haley Reinhart track I've heard so far.

RE: The Better Era - JMT - 04-25-2016

(04-25-2016, 04:42 PM)dswim2 Wrote: It's beyond perfect. I'll give it all the stars in the universe out of 5. I personally prefer it over every song on Listen Up! The production is great too. My favorite produced Haley Reinhart track I've heard so far.

I originally typed that exactly, but then pressed the delete because I really liked a lot of Listen UP! But I'll say it with you, IMO it's the best song I've heard her record.