The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-25-2016

The rest of the band, Brandon, Quinton, Jacob and Drummer, Stanley Randolph (Brandon referred him to Haley)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEpK1t9AurJ/

RE: The Better Era - Merlin - 04-25-2016

I really like Behave and it makes me feel much better about the overall quality of the upcoming album, since I still am not crazy about Better and had issues with the production on that. Behave though, is great, and the production is much better.

RE: The Better Era - Rcul4u998 - 04-25-2016

(04-25-2016, 07:14 PM)Merlin Wrote: I really like Behave and it makes me feel much better about the overall quality of the upcoming album, since I still am not crazy about Better and had issues with the production on that. Behave though, is great, and the production is much better.

I agree. The first 30 seconds of Better has this really weird echoey effect (which sounds like production/recording echo and not just sound effect echo) that should have been fixed in production. The quality gets better later in the song, in my opinion.

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 5h5 hours ago
.@HaleyReinhart is the "Male" voice at the end of "Behave" yours w/ a little 'studio magic'? Trying to figure it out Tongue

Quote:Jonathan sinanan ‏@Jonathansinana2 5h5 hours ago
@HaleysTusk @HaleyReinhart she edited her voice an entire octave lower...id also harmonised pre bare male voice.

Quote:Jonathan sinanan ‏@Jonathansinana2 8m8 minutes ago
@HaleysTusk @HaleyReinhart it is...I raised it one octave higher using audacity and it is her...

Glad to know my "Haley Senses" are still in working order Tongue

RE: The Better Era - NUG - 04-25-2016

I totally get the ending of Behave, I knew it was Haley right away, and it's so cool what she does with that last bit from 2:20 on...kind of robotic hypnotic.

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-25-2016

[Image: Cg8BimBUUAA83s5.jpg]

Quote:haleyreinhart

4 DAYS TILL #BETTER RELEASE☁️ PRE-ORDER FULL ALBUM & SINGLE AVAIL NOW!!! hyperurl.co/BetterAlbum
#countdown ?: @caseycurry

Quote:Aidan Fay @Chromatose86
Dear miss @HaleyReinhart, will "Better" be available on CD? I don't use itunes nor do I have any apple products. #hugefan #haliens

Quote:Haley ReinhartVerified account ‏@HaleyReinhart 2m2 minutes ago
Haley Reinhart Retweeted Aidan Fay
Yes! You #Better check back tomorrow for some news on that!

RE: The Better Era - 30CamdenSquare - 04-25-2016

(04-25-2016, 02:49 PM)john Wrote:
(04-25-2016, 02:41 PM)rmd1064 Wrote: This song "Behave" is so cool, slinky, retro, groovy...wow. On Twitter, I compared it to Sade meets Steely Dan. I wonder if maybe this should have been the first single, -- damn it is good. I actually listened to it over and over, just love its vibe. I think it could be a radio hit....

Funny you mention Sade, yesterday I was listening to Sade (and others) trying to find some of the sound that Haley brings to mind with Behave. On hearing the sample my 1st thought was Sergio Mendes and Brasil 66 for whatever reason, and I think there is some of that in there too in parts of the tune. It definitely gives that retro feel with echos of different artists of the past. I'm not sure I care for the distorted male sounding voice at the end, but what do I know. The album seems to be shaping up nicely, and this song will be a favorite.

I was listening to the 30 sec song previews last night & I read your post about Sergio Mendes & Brasil 66, so I looked them up cause I'm really not that familiar w/ their music & the first video that came up was this one

I didn't even have to think about where I'd heard it before because I've watched the first Austin Powers movie a bunch of times. Anyway I wonder if, because of the song title, you had Austin Powers on the brain a little to begin. I can hear this sound in the song a little, but I think Haley's more direct influences for this song are her modern R&B/Jazz faves like Erykuh Badu, Corinne Bailey Rae, Esperanza Spalding, and like RMD said, Sade. I'm definitely getting some Sade vibe. Esperanza's stuff has kind of a Sade sound in parts too. That heavy bassline at the beginning makes me think of Esperanza.

Anyway, I'm loving this song. It's one of my favorites she's recorded.

RE: The Better Era - john - 04-25-2016

I'd have to agree about Sade and some of the R&B/jazz faves as influences. I definitely didn't have Austin on the mind on hearing the sample, but bossa nova came to mind, and then Brasil 66. CoolSad But upon hearing the rest of the song there is a lot going on. A different sample would have quite a different sound. Love the song though.

RE: The Better Era - splody - 04-26-2016

Behave is awesome! Kind of reminds me of 'Wonderland' because they both merged like 3 songs into one but that's what makes them interesting and enjoyable to listen to! The ending is freaking awesome.