The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - 30CamdenSquare - 04-26-2016

Quote: Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 5h5 hours ago
.@HaleyReinhart is the "Male" voice at the end of "Behave" yours w/ a little 'studio magic'? Trying to figure it out Tongue

Jonathan sinanan ‏@Jonathansinana2 5h5 hours ago
@HaleysTusk @HaleyReinhart she edited her voice an entire octave lower...id also harmonised pre bare male voice.[/quote]

I think I just figured something out. Idea IT'S A YAWN!! The first 2/3 of the song take place in Haley's dream about her and this perfect (but imaginary) guy & then right at the change is when she wakes up. Her lowered voice at the end is supposed to sound like she's saying "A guy like you" to herself while she's yawning.

That's what I think anyway. Big Grin

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-26-2016

The song "BEHAVE," for those just waking up and joining us:

^^^^ Lol That was good Miguel.

He's here all week ladies & Gentlemen. Don't forget to tip your servers.

Edit: One last thought. I think the song's title has to do w/ fully awake Haley telling dreaming Haley to "Behave"...or something like that.

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-26-2016

I was puzzled by the transition from the here-and-now affirmation "a guy like you" to "where do I find a guy like you," so I think the speculation it possibly refers to the man of her dreams is a good one. The song ebbs and flows like a dream might, and "how much deeper" could refer to a sleep or dream state.

(04-26-2016, 02:17 AM)Miguel Wrote: I was puzzled by the transition from the here-and-now affirmation "a guy like you" to "where do I find a guy like you," so I think the speculation it possibly refers to the man of her dreams is a good one. The song ebbs and flows like a dream might, and "how much deeper" could refer to a sleep or dream state.

This is my fault cause of my last post before I edited it, but when she wakes up she says "Why can't I find a guy like you" not a big difference but "Why can't I find" makes him seem a little more unobtainable than "Where do I find." The guy in the dream is her ideal/perfect guy who romances her & sweep her off feet & acts the way her perfect mate would. I think the dream is mainly sex fantasies though. (Haley's just being vague enough to keep it to an R rating) which is why the song's called Behave.

Didn't Haley say in the interview w/ Idolator that she wasn't sure whether she wanted to release this song or not. When I first read I thought she meant because it was too different musically than what she's released in the past, but now I think it's because she thought it might be too risque.

I think she made the right decision, because musically, I might even go as far as to say it's a breakthrough for her & it's just too good & too clever to let it sit. Plus it's not pushing the decency envelope compared to what's been done before.

RE: The Better Era - fabiocabralo - 04-26-2016

Hi, guys! First time posting, but have been seeing the forum since American idol. Behave is awesome! There's only one thing I don't like: the song is too short and I want more!

RE: The Better Era - NUG - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 05:19 AM)fabiocabralo Wrote: Hi, guys! First time posting, but have been seeing the forum since American idol. Behave is awesome! There's only one thing I don't like: the song is too short and I want more!

Perfect time to join in. Big Grin Welcome

RE: The Better Era - Rcul4u998 - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 03:05 AM)30CamdenSquare Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 02:17 AM)Miguel Wrote: I was puzzled by the transition from the here-and-now affirmation "a guy like you" to "where do I find a guy like you," so I think the speculation it possibly refers to the man of her dreams is a good one. The song ebbs and flows like a dream might, and "how much deeper" could refer to a sleep or dream state.

This is my fault cause of my last post before I edited it, but when she wakes up she says "Why can't I find a guy like you" not a big difference but "Why can't I find" makes him seem a little more unobtainable than "Where do I find." The guy in the dream is her ideal/perfect guy who romances her & sweep her off feet & acts the way her perfect mate would. I think the dream is mainly sex fantasies though. (Haley's just being vague enough to keep it to an R rating) which is why the song's called Behave.

Didn't Haley say in the interview w/ Idolator that she wasn't sure whether she wanted to release this song or not. When I first read I thought she meant because it was too different musically than what she's released in the past, but now I think it's because she thought it might be too risque.

I think she made the right decision, because musically, I might even go as far as to say it's a breakthrough for her & it's just too good & too clever to let it sit. Plus it's not pushing the decency envelope compared to what's been done before.

I agree. "Behave" perfectly infuses all the genres, jazz, rock, pop, funk, R&B, & soul, (And even a little hiphop with the part at the beginning where we sort of get a call-back of male voices in the background), that she has been trying to achieve for all of her releases. I think the song is perfectly constructed, and it's definitely one of her career highlights for me.

RE: The Better Era - Mr. Bill - 04-26-2016

I have been holding off listening to anything beyond the single "Better", but this morning I listened to "Behave", thanks to Miguel. Just wow! I really enjoyed it! I'm having trouble even describing it... I am so excited for Thursday night/Friday morning! Can't wait!

RE: The Better Era - hotuofi1 - 04-26-2016

Behave reminds me of "Her Favorite Song" by Mayer Hawthorne.