The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - JMT - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 03:05 AM)30CamdenSquare Wrote: I think she made the right decision, because musically, I might even go as far as to say it's a breakthrough for her & it's just too good & too clever to let it sit. Plus it's not pushing the decency envelope compared to what's been done before.

What I really love about this song is that it showcases her vocal prowess and combines it with some seriously catchy retro music. It infuses all those genres that Haley said she wanted to explore when she first signed with Interscope. Dare I say the "chains" of the big label are off, and now we're getting HER vision. I couldn't be more excited for Haley. Can't wait to hear her sing this on the Tour!!

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-26-2016

Quote:The lasting impression Reinhart leaves on your ears is like the final sip of strawberry wine on her lips: memorable, buzzy and undeniably intoxicating.

RE: The Better Era - Elizz - 04-26-2016

GOT MY PHYSICAL COPY HeartHeartHeart

http://haleyreinhart.com/music/better/

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-26-2016

Quote:Haley ReinhartVerified account ‏@HaleyReinhart 10m10 minutes ago
GOOD NEWS LOVAS!!! Got lots a requests for physical CD's of my new album, #BETTER. Get 'em while they're HOT BABY! HeartHeart

RE: The Better Era - dswim2 - 04-26-2016

Bought my physical copy! Got to give Haley the sales bump!

Some people...smh:
"So not only is it delayed, but we have to drop an extra $6.25 for shipping? Are you using carrier pigeons?" --from Facebook

What are these people taking about delays for. A) It's not delayed. B) We're lucky we're getting physical copies in the first place. C) If you don't want to/can't pay the shipping, then buy it on Amazon or Itunes

RE: The Better Era - rmd1064 - 04-26-2016

Possible Bug with GumRoad:

If you order more than one CD, the cost for shipping goes way, way up.

If you order one CD, the shipping cost is $6.28, which is reasonable. But, if you order two CDs, the cost to ship is $22, three CDs is $38, four CDs is $55 and five CDs is $71. If anything, costs for additional CDs should be zero or not too much more.

I sent a DM to Haley to alert her as many fans may want to order multiple CDs. If anyone has a way to contact Haley, she should be alerted.

RE: The Better Era - Halien Grandma - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 03:08 PM)rmd1064 Wrote: Possible Bug with GumRoad:

If you order more than one CD, the cost for shipping goes way, way up.

If you order one CD, the shipping cost is $6.28, which is reasonable. But, if you order two CDs, the cost to ship is $22, three CDs is $38, four CDs is $55 and five CDs is $71. If anything, costs for additional CDs should be zero or not too much more.

I sent a DM to Haley to alert her as many fans may want to order multiple CDs. If anyone has a way to contact Haley, she should be alerted.

RE: The Better Era - dswim2 - 04-26-2016

$22 for shipping 2 CDs? That's way too much

RE: The Better Era - Halien Grandma - 04-26-2016

It's dispiriting (if that's even a word) as I'm from Canada and shipping can cost WAY more than any product I order from the States. Our dollar sucks right now, and I know that Haley has soooo many fans in our fine country. We just love her up here, and I, personally, order physical copies as well as digital. I absolutely LOVE "Behave" by the way, and can see so much growth in her singing. In fact, I loved the 30 second preview because I love Sade, and the song has the same elements. And I can also "hear" Michael Jackson, Steely Dan and other influences in this song. Smile This girl is beyond amazing to me, and for me, money isn't an object. But for those who aren't so fortunate, the shipping costs for more than one Cd is ridiculous. I bought a couple of bottles of salad dressing recently, and paid WAY more than the product was even worth, and will never do that again! LOL However...would never compare Haley's music to salad dressing! LOL This girl is phenomenal! Am so proud to be a fan. Smile

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-26-2016

Seems like it might be user error. From a GumRoad reference page:

[Image: 1.png]

[Image: 2.png]

Quote:In the example above, the shipping cost within the United States is $5 Alone, and $2 With others, so shipping will cost $5 to buy one item, $7 for two items, $9 for three, and so on.

https://help.gumroad.com/11164-Payments/adding-shipping-costs-to-a-physical-product