The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "query" - Line: 1420 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1420 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1425 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1425 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1506 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1506 errorHandler->error

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-26-2016

[Image: 12976475_858161960977563_380774033_n.jpg]

Quote:haleyreinhart
?3 DAYS TILL #BETTER RELEASE

RE: The Better Era - Rachel - 04-26-2016

MUSIC VIDEO WILL BE OUT TOMORROW!!!

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-27-2016

Tongue Tied Mag

RE: The Better Era - XAtlantic - 04-27-2016

Time to briefly check in before IT drops, sending us all in ever new spirals of delight! I could not resist listening to "Behave" and wow am I impressed - this is art at its best, unexpected, skillful, imaginative, deep, multi-layered, complex, exciting, opening new avenues ... I could not even say whether it is just a great song, somehow it seems to me to be more than a song, it is a composition, a proposal, full music in the form of song. So excited to hear what the rest of the album sounds like! So very soon now!

Work has been totally crazy which is why I did not post for longer than I ever intended, it has been kinda breathless (but good; and thanks for asking, riley! Sorry for not answering ...). Haley is in such a different place now than she was just a year ago, with not rare but frequent appearances (good!), not a few but plenty of videos coming up (good!), and so many more old and new fans and followers and supporters (great!) ... which makes me feel like I am repeating myself, and not sure about what it is that I have to add ... I am totally impressed with how some of you guys interact with her and her team by now and how Rachel's news gets feed-in from the wider HF network - that is totally fantastic; I know how much time and effort such works of love take! I'd be so in the dark without that - so thanks to all! Now the nicest part comes up, new music. The physical CDs will take a bit longer to reach Europe (or maybe I ordered too late to be top of the queue) but I'll download the minute it is up !

(04-26-2016, 03:05 AM)30CamdenSquare Wrote: ... musically, I might even go as far as to say it's a breakthrough for her ...

Agree! It is bold - in all good ways.

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 12:07 AM)Tusk Wrote: Tongue Tied Mag

Found the opinion to IBTY interesting.
Quote:I Belong To You is another ballad, but with an electronic twist. Not particularly my favorite, but definitely an interesting listen and direction compared to the rest of the album.
I'm curious to clearly hear the direction it takes as Haley has indicated it received a favorable reaction among her family and friends.

Quote:And then, here we have it, the infamous Can’t Help Falling In Love rendition.

It's not "infamous."

RE: The Better Era - riley - 04-27-2016

WHOOT WHOOT Billboard!!
Quote:Haley Reinhart is Living the Good Life in Her 'Better' Video: Exclusive Premiere

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7348368/haley-reinhart-is-living-the-good-life-in-her-better-video-exclusive

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-27-2016

I really enjoyed that. It was much BETTER than I expected

(I expected the video to be a mostly static view of the band performing on a rooftop)

RE: The Better Era - XAtlantic - 04-27-2016

Agree! I liked the pirate flag bit. And the challenge at the end!

RE: The Better Era - Himm2 - 04-27-2016

(04-26-2016, 01:48 PM)Tusk Wrote:
Quote:The lasting impression Reinhart leaves on your ears is like the final sip of strawberry wine on her lips: memorable, buzzy and undeniably intoxicating.

Love this Review!

I probably should have posted this video I shot yesterday in this thread rather than the Shindig thread:

Love how she changed from LA's area code of 818 to NW Chicago's 847 area code for this performance.

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-27-2016