The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-28-2016

H/T PJ, #4 in the Phillipines

[Image: ChJKBdPVEAAyFuO.jpg]

With the typo "Halsey" in the 2nd paragraph.... Tongue

Halsey is a pretty popular artist right now, this vid has over 21 Million views

Bright side, maybe it'll sell a few more copies of "Better" Tongue

RE: The Better Era - john - 04-28-2016

I'm putting that on Spartz Tongue

RE: The Better Era - splody - 04-28-2016

The album just got released here in Australia!

I've only heard 'Love is Worth Fighting For' and 'My Cake' so far and they are AMAZING, I love what she did with My Cake, and Love is Worth Fighting For is POWERFUL, her voice on it is so gritty and straight from the gut and I love it.

(04-28-2016, 11:57 AM)splody Wrote: The album just got released here in Australia!

I've only heard 'Love is Worth Fighting For' and 'My Cake' so far and they are AMAZING, I love what she did with My Cake, and Love is Worth Fighting For is POWERFUL, her voice on it is so gritty and straight from the gut and I love it.

I listened to the 90 second sample of several songs. Regardless of how the recording of I Belong to You is received, I think it will be a great song for live shows. She can go big.

Fuse TV Interview

Q&A: HALEY REINHART ON 'BETTER,' HER FIRST ALBUM IN FOUR YEARS

RE: The Better Era - rmd1064 - 04-28-2016

Well…very, very exciting times to be a Halien! Damn!

So, just some thoughts on the "Better" video. I did not know what approach she would take for it--make it a little story (like "Free") showing her breaking up with her guy, throwing her ring into the ocean, etc, with snippets of performance. But I like what she decided to do--just let it be about her and the band and her vision of colors, scenery, costumes, etc. And, just Haley being Haley is a pretty powerful thing, with her joyously belting out the song… (Until the end---she looks a little sad, pensive--maybe reconsidering the breakup??? )

Will it be a hit song on the radio? Well I notice that a lot of stations around the country are sending out the video on their Twitter feeds--that is a good sign. The song has an empowering kickass message with a good hook and could be another "Fight Song" or "Roar" if it gets traction. In any case, I think it works as the kickoff single for the CD release given it is the same name as the CD. And, technically, you could say that CHFIL was the first single, and that hit the AC Top 20 and is still hanging around.

Anyway, so excited to hear the whole CD. I am absolutely loving "Behave" and that is one I replay over and over. Counting down the hours…..Tongue

(04-28-2016, 12:43 PM)rmd1064 Wrote: (Until the end---she looks a little sad, pensive--maybe reconsidering the breakup??? )

My read is "Defiance" to go along w/ Better's theme Big Grin

RE: The Better Era - JMT - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 12:26 PM)Tusk Wrote: Fuse TV Interview

Q&A: HALEY REINHART ON 'BETTER,' HER FIRST ALBUM IN FOUR YEARS

Love Haley's response to the question about the timing of the album. It's all about doing this for her fans Heart. If anything, Beyoncé and Drake dropping albums at the same time could be beneficial-- less competition from other artists (whose labels worry about sales) for spots on the charts!!

(04-28-2016, 12:43 PM)rmd1064 Wrote: Well…very, very exciting times to be a Halien! Damn!

So, just some thoughts on the "Better" video. I did not know what approach she would take for it--make it a little story (like "Free") showing her breaking up with her guy, throwing her ring into the ocean, etc, with snippets of performance. But I like what she decided to do--just let it be about her and the band and her vision of colors, scenery, costumes, etc. And, just Haley being Haley is a pretty powerful thing, with her joyously belting out the song… (Until the end---she looks a little sad, pensive--maybe reconsidering the breakup??? )

Will it be a hit song on the radio? Well I notice that a lot of stations around the country are sending out the video on their Twitter feeds--that is a good sign. The song has an empowering kickass message with a good hook and could be another "Fight Song" or "Roar" if it gets traction. In any case, I think it works as the kickoff single for the CD release given it is the same name as the CD. And, technically, you could say that CHFIL was the first single, and that hit the AC Top 20 and is still hanging around.

Anyway, so excited to hear the whole CD. I am absolutely loving "Behave" and that is one I replay over and over. Counting down the hours…..Tongue

It is exciting Big Grin I really like what Haley and Casey Curry did with the video. It has a very professional look and Haley is great. That look at the end is strong; I thought she looked disgusted.

Good point on CHFIL. It is still #18 on AC on Kworb. I hope that having that song already on radio will grease the wheels for her to get some radio play for Better.