The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - martindelbron - 04-28-2016

Hey there,

can anyone tell me where I can find the 90secs previews? I can't find them Sad

Also, and I don't mean to sound negative, but I was really hoping Haley would have more than about 9,000 views 1 days after posting the video to Better. Like after having millions of views with PMJ and her 'Cant help falling in love' cover going viral, I was kinda expecting a little bit more here to be honest. Really hoping it's gonna pick up as she tours around the US and hopefully gets some media coverage and exposure. I really wanna see her become big and for her music to find a larger audience. She deserves it soooo much by now.

RE: The Better Era - mercfan3 - 04-28-2016

I think her video was unlisted for a while.

RE: The Better Era - john - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 01:27 PM)martindelbron Wrote: Hey there,

can anyone tell me where I can find the 90secs previews? I can't find them Sad

Also, and I don't mean to sound negative, but I was really hoping Haley would have more than about 9,000 views 1 days after posting the video to Better. Like after having millions of views with PMJ and her 'Cant help falling in love' cover going viral, I was kinda expecting a little bit more here to be honest. Really hoping it's gonna pick up as she tours around the US and hopefully gets some media coverage and exposure. I really wanna see her become big and for her music to find a larger audience. She deserves it soooo much by now.

Unlike PMJ Haley doesn't have a lot of YT subscribers at this point and the video hadn't been getting wide publicity. The Billboard link was through their site until today so that also limited the access and visibility. But she will have to earn her views independent of PMJ. When Robyn of PMJ did her own channel not much happened.

As far as 90 sec previews...I did it by changing my country on iTunes from US to Australia. Click on the flag button in the lower right corner of the iTunes screen and you can change it.

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-28-2016

Quote:iHeartRadio ‏@iHeartRadio 17m

.@HaleyReinhart we're in love with #BETTER ❤️ Everyone needs to check this one out (eyes emoticon)

^ 875K followers

That makes me think the iHeartRadio network is going to give it some play. Let's hope they're looking for someone fresh to work into the same old names.

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-28-2016

The video was made public today, and with a lot of Radio stations tweeting out her video...numbers before today, only the people looking for it knew about it Tongue

I think it's pointless to get too worked up about 'numbers' at this point. Sure, we want to see how well she does, but to use them as some kind of measurement of 'success' given the circumstances and resources available to Haley/Ole, it just makes no sense to compare apples to oranges and stress over the difference.

I'm just sitting back enjoying NEW music, I mean REALLY REALLY NEW Music (still soaking up Behave Wink ).... I'm also loving seeing the joy and thrill Haley must be experiencing... She really does not care about the numbers (as she told me at Hotel Cafe about SMYM) It's all she can do to contain how happy she is being able to accomplish something by her own means and doing it her own way.

I imagine her thrill for #Better must be so many more times more than what she felt accomplishing SMYM

Numbers are important, sure, but trust your ears, trust your emotions, how does Haley's music make you feel? Do you end the song finding that you're tapping your foot, big smile on your face? Bigger picture, there's no denying Haley's unique qualities, her brand has come into form, and will only get stronger. Take the bigger picture approach, consider her 'growth' theme for #Better, growing, flourishing..... She's applying that to her career, it's just the beginning, with very solid roots that she took time to nurture....

That's what my experience these past couple weeks. I find that how she does, numbers wise, isn't that important. What she does for me, her music, I have to imagine that I'm not alone feeling that thrill.....add to that 'accomplishment', the wait, everything coming together, a certain sense of pride?

I am so dam excited to hear this album...... Cool

RE: The Better Era - NUG - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 01:02 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 12:43 PM)rmd1064 Wrote: (Until the end---she looks a little sad, pensive--maybe reconsidering the breakup??? )

My read is "Defiance" to go along w/ Better's theme Big Grin

That's what I got from the look too- like," go away now"

(04-28-2016, 01:48 PM)john Wrote: When Robyn of PMJ did her own channel not much happened.

To be fair, if Haley tried to cultivate her Youtube presence like Robyn tried, I would think the response to Haley's channel would be significantly greater than Robyn's just on her Idol recognition alone. My Channel's subscriptions are approaching 16,000, coming mostly in the last year, since Haley joined PMJ, probably break 3 million views this year, I think we can say that the number could be HUGE if it was Haley's official channel.

I expect her Subscription numbers to explode as more people view the videos, go to her shows Smile

RE: The Better Era - rmd1064 - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 02:15 PM)Tusk Wrote: That's what my experience these past couple weeks. I find that how she does, numbers wise, isn't that important. What she does for me, her music, I have to imagine that I'm not alone feeling that thrill.....add to that 'accomplishment', the wait, everything coming together, a certain sense of pride?

I agree 100% Tusk. After all these years, almost four of them since "Listen Up", let's just enjoy the moment and the music of "Better" and not worry about music reviews, radio airplay, YouTube Views, Twitter likes, or where the CD charts on Billboard.

Who knew that Haley would even survive this tough business and get to record again--and here she is with her second CD, a new kick ass video, and an upcoming tour with a band. DAMN! Let's just enjoy this!!!!! Big Grin

RE: The Better Era - mercfan3 - 04-28-2016

Right on Tusk. That's the lesson Michelle Chamuel taught me. And quite frankly, being in love with a singer who plays more intimate shows and gets their own creative control is a wonderful experience.

I'm not going to pretend like I know what Haley wants..whether she wants to be huge or whether she wants the smaller...career musician and creative control path. And I hope she gets whatever she wants, all I care about is getting great music from her.

Quote:RIAA ‏@RIAA 6m6 minutes ago
What do @RobZombie @martinamcbride @the_jayhawks and @kinggizzardband all have in common? #NewMusicFriday!
https://twitter.com/RIAA/status/725796955595640832
72K followers

Better's Cover Art is first and prominent Cool

[Image: ChKNDlPWkAADh0p.jpg]

Quote:The RIAA supports the creative + financial vitality of the American music business. Follow us for industry news, market research, G&P info + much more

H/T Timmy