The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-28-2016

Quote:Haley Reinhart ASIA ‏@HReinhartAsia 8h

LASTLY: @HaleyReinhart's Message

[Image: ChItikxUoAE9Gxk.jpg:large]

I find this very touching, and think it shows the value she places on this project and the people who have been involved with it.

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-28-2016

Quote:Popstar! ‏@popstarmagazine 2m2 minutes ago
.@HaleyReinhart debuted the music video for #Better and we're obsessed? Check it out here: http://bit.ly/1STLl7C

446K followers

Quote:Our current obsession? Haley’s new music video! Seriously, we’ve been hitting the replay button ALL day! “Better” is such a powerful breakup anthem and Haley sings it with such girl power! You can watch the video, which looks like it was super fun to make below! “I wanted it to be simple, sexy, playful and real,” Haley told our friends at Billboard. “Forget the bells and whistles! I feel the vibe, the music and the personality should shine through & speak for itself.”

RE: The Better Era - fabiocabralo - 04-28-2016

Just listened to the 90 seconds preview of the songs and I'm amazed!! This album is a masterpiece! Super well produced, super well dosed and haley's vocals are insane. Love what they did with the songs we already know. My Cake is super funky and fun. Good or Bad remained pretty much the same but 'better'. And LIWFF is a killer, got goosebumps three times while listening to the preview, it really exceeded my expectations, which were huge for this song.

Regarding the new songs, the one I like most is Bad Light. Always loved Haley singing rock and I missed it on Listen Up. Talkin' About is another great one, kinda reminds me Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars. Also liked Check Please, which is very catchy, and Listen.

The hole album is great! What I like the most is that all the songs are very different from each other, you don't have that feeling that you're listening to the same song. Proud to be a halien! Really hope Haley gets the recognition she deserves!

RE: The Better Era - dswim2 - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 04:35 PM)fabiocabralo Wrote: Talkin' About is another great one, kinda reminds me Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars.
I thought the exact same thing!

RE: The Better Era - Rcul4u998 - 04-28-2016

I'll have to listen to the full things in order to form an opinion, but the last two tracks, "I Belong To You" and "Listen," with their electronic, ethereal vibe, have the potential to be my favorites from the album, ones that I replay over and over again for days at a time. I see why they are at the end, they are such a different vibe from the rest of the album.

RE: The Better Era - john - 04-28-2016

Quote:American Top 40 Verified account ‏@AmericanTop40 1m
WATCH: @HaleyReinhart isn't trippin' over her ex in 'Better' video http://bit.ly/1WVi3p6

Quote:kristina ‏@13tay_swift 10m10 minutes ago Oslo, Norway
and now i'm feeling #better feeling #better feeling #better now @HaleyReinhart it's OUT IN NORWAY

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 06:00 PM)Rcul4u998 Wrote: I'll have to listen to the full things in order to form an opinion, but the last two tracks, "I Belong To You" and "Listen," with their electronic, ethereal vibe, have the potential to be my favorites from the album, ones that I replay over and over again for days at a time. I see why they are at the end, they are such a different vibe from the rest of the album.

It's been a long journey for "Listen", so glad it made the album.... I'm unsure if I should listen to it first, or to the album in order...? I'm 51/49 for the latter Tongue

RE: The Better Era - popfly38 - 04-28-2016

At 11:00 I plan to download the whole album, pour two fingers of 18 yo Macallan single malt, which reminds me of Haley's voice - smokey, smooth and more satisfying with every sip- then listen to the whole thing end to end. Then I'm going to do it again. Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Can't wait.

RE: The Better Era - dswim2 - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 06:38 PM)Tusk Wrote: It's been a long journey for "Listen", so glad it made the album.... I'm unsure if I should listen to it first, or to the album in order...? I'm 51/49 for the latter Tongue

It's only been three years haha

I'm going to listen to "Listen" last so it's like a little treat Smile

It' so agonizing waiting these last couple of hours!

RE: The Better Era - Nicicarus - 04-28-2016

no filler. no duds. great work as a whole. Listen Up! - B+. Better - A+. Definitely could see this album taking off.