The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - john - 04-28-2016

That's a freakin' good album. Lots of good stuff was not revealed by the 90 sec samples. Haley put Easter Eggs throughout the album. Did she really add some sounds of an old vinyl record to Listen?! This record is going to take a bit of time to digest (in a good way). TongueBig GrinHeart

RE: The Better Era - Merlin - 04-28-2016

I Belong To You almost sounds like a Coldplay song, lol.

RE: The Better Era - Satchvai - 04-28-2016

So..Kindle HDX audio much cleaner than iPhone. Have to listen again. Oh darn. Talking About is soon dope. In all, this album has such a raw live grooving vibe to it. This is the album I expected from her from watching her on Idol.

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-28-2016

My Standouts among standouts in no particular order, Behave, Listen and I Belong to You....

My Criteria?

My body's reaction on the very first note Blush

RE: The Better Era - XAtlantic - 04-28-2016

Early German Friday morning, sun's out after a few too cold days, the cherry tree still has white shimmer of late blossoms, morning coffee in a mug next to me - and downloading Better, minutes from me hitting "play" for the first time. What a way to start a day! Yes, only three years, and here we go!

RE: The Better Era - dswim2 - 04-28-2016

The whole album is amazing, but "Listen" takes the cake Big Grin

RE: The Better Era - Merlin - 04-28-2016

I actually like Better more now when I hear it with the rest of the album.

RE: The Better Era - Haleylvr4evr - 04-28-2016

The new album is awesome!!! Lots of dancey songs!

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-28-2016

POP:

[Image: ChLyBWWVEAE2uO4.jpg]

OVERALL:

Quote:Eddy Ayon ‏@EddyHatesYou 8m

@HaleyReinhart #22!! Come on lets get her to #1!!! ??? The world needs to know!
[Image: ChLxJoEU8AUikD_.jpg]

RE: The Better Era - JMT - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 10:13 PM)Tusk Wrote: My Standouts among standouts in no particular order, Behave, Listen and I Belong to You....

My Criteria?

My body's reaction on the very first note Blush

Agreed. Listen is like a psychedelic anthem. Wish I had something more than scotch to get in the mood Big Grin. Her musical influences shine bright in the entire album and I love the way her vocals are front and center.

I also really like what she's done on the album with those songs we've heard her sing lately: My Cake, Good & Bad, LIWFF. She's been hold back with us with LIWFF-- the 'grit' in her voice is awesome.

(04-28-2016, 10:10 PM)Satchvai Wrote: In all, this album has such a raw live grooving vibe to it. This is the album I expected from her from watching her on Idol.

Exactly. On Idol they wondered "But what kind of music will she make?" Now we know what was in heart and soul, and it's fantastic!!