The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - 2cool4idol - 04-30-2016

Agree all around - great album.

Most radio ready release and my personal favorite is "Listen". It's an awesome upbeat pop anthem that would really have legs on the radio.

Other standouts: I Belong to you, Behave, LIWFF, and I still enjoy Better.

RE: The Better Era - mercfan3 - 04-30-2016

So after a few listens..I feel like this is a very liberating album for Haley, particularly as a young woman...wonderful album, there isn't a weak song on it. I hear the 90s a little bit..but I also think the 90s were very similar to the 70s. (less colorful/more apathetic)..and funny enough, this as of late there seems to be a 90s/70s mashup in the fashion/entertainment way.

From favorite to least favorite..

Bad Light
Better
Listen
Love Is Worth Fighting For
Talkin' Bout
CHFIL
Check Please
Cake
Belong To you
Good or Bad
Behave

Incredible album, really.

RE: The Better Era - Ronzoni - 05-01-2016

does anyone know where you can purchase the physical CD for Better? I don't want MP3 downloads. Amazon doesn't have the CD and can't seem to find it anywhere else...thanks.

RE: The Better Era - JMT - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 08:12 AM)Ronzoni Wrote: does anyone know where you can purchase the physical CD for Better? I don't want MP3 downloads. Amazon doesn't have the CD and can't seem to find it anywhere else...thanks.

https://gumroad.com/l/haleyreinhart#

RE: The Better Era - NUG - 05-01-2016

My order for now (of songs written by Haley & friends) from perfect down to awesome.

Talkin' About (Oh the glory of Haley in full Retro Mode HeartHeartHeart "C'est l'heure de fonque" HeartHeartHeart)

My Cake (My favorite since she debuted this and Better years ago )

Behave

I Belong to You

Listen

Good or Bad

Check Please

Bad Light

Better

Love is Worth Fighting For (I can't get the very first, raw performance by Haley -filmed by Rachel- out of my head. When she shared what this song was really about, it choked me up. Being a long time fan, knowing much of what she's been through from Idol to when she was finally free from their control and pushing for her own vision to be seen by others, it meant a lot hearing it for the first time.)

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 05-01-2016

Quote:morgan jamesVerified account ‏@morganajames 39m39 minutes ago
#NowPlaying @HaleyReinhart #Better. CHILLS. Holy moly, sis!!

[Image: ChYgwSfU0AEUP41.jpg]

RE: The Better Era - john - 05-01-2016

Quote:jacob whitesides ‏@JacobWhitesides 42m
The new @HaleyReinhart album SOOOOOO GOOD.. So refreshing to hear her voice on some new stuff
2M followers

Quote:@JacobWhitesides @HaleyReinhart if you like it im going to listen it right now

Add:

Quote:lovesick amila
‏@letsbejauregui
@JacobWhitesides @HaleyReinhart should I listen to it?

jacob whitesides Verified account
‏@JacobWhitesides
Yes @letsbejauregui @HaleyReinhart
442 Retweets 1.4KHeart

RE: The Better Era - dswim2 - 05-01-2016

I Belong to You has really grown on me Heart It's one of my faves now

RE: The Better Era - kaypea - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 09:23 AM)NUG Wrote: My order for now (of songs written by Haley & friends) from perfect down to awesome.

Talkin' About (Oh the glory of Haley in full Retro Mode HeartHeartHeart "C'est l'heure de fonque" HeartHeartHeart)

My Cake (My favorite since she debuted this and Better years ago )

Behave

I Belong to You

Listen

Good or Bad

Check Please

Bad Light

Better
I'm with you on "Talkin' About".The groove puts me in mind of Bonnie Raitt.And the vocals on this tune are killer.

RE: The Better Era - Tom22 - 05-01-2016

I think "listen" hits the sentiment of the here and now better than the rest.