The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - john - 05-01-2016

I like that the rankings of songs I've seen here and elsewhere are so diverse.

Here are some top three rankings from people who have listed their preferences on HF and on IDF:

Bad Light
Talkin About
Check Please

Talkin' About
My Cake
Behave

Check Please
I Belong to You
Listen

Bad Light
Better
Listen

Behave
Listen
I Belong to You

Can't Help Falling in Love
Better
Listen

Listen
I Belong to You
My Cake

I think the album is deep enough that many of us will find nuances and surprises in specific songs that win us over and personal preferences will sometimes change. It's music to explore.

As far as what should be the next single, my perspective is to let it emerge. Currently on itunes IBTY and Listen appear to be the leading contenders, which makes since to me. They are both 4 minute songs, which is long, but if they are the preferred songs, so be it. My Cake and LIWFF are in the mix at this point.

Hopefully this week the album with get some media attention. That should be fun.

RE: The Better Era - Nicicarus - 05-02-2016

anyone else notice mjsbigblog didn't post a story for the release of Haley's album or even in an headlines article for promotion. not including the better music video release article.. weird

RE: The Better Era - Petr - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 07:31 AM)Nicicarus Wrote: anyone else notice mjsbigblog didn't post a story for the release of Haley's album or even in an headlines article for promotion. not including the better music video release article.. weird

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/haley-reinhart-releases-better-official-music-video.htm

RE: The Better Era - Nicicarus - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 07:44 AM)Petr Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 07:31 AM)Nicicarus Wrote: anyone else notice mjsbigblog didn't post a story for the release of Haley's album or even in an headlines article for promotion. not including the better music video release article.. weird

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/haley-reinhart-releases-better-official-music-video.htm

Yea I'm talking about outside that music video post, like a specific "Haley's album was released today" post. Just thought it would've been mentioned on the day of the release or in the headlines article; to make viewers aware.

RE: The Better Era - rmd1064 - 05-02-2016

This apparently was just released this morning----

RE: The Better Era - Outcast - 05-02-2016

I did notice that. Perhaps it's because Haley didn't make the album available for live streaming. If she did I'm sure MJ would've created a post for it with the stream embedded so that everyone there could listen to the album right on the page and comment on it.

RE: The Better Era - InItToWinIt - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 10:14 AM)rmd1064 Wrote: This apparently was just released this morning----

It's unlisted and belongs with this apparently.

Quote:Hollywire: Exclusive | Haley Reinhart's Journey to 'Better!'

Haley Reinhart is coming off quite the successful 2015. With her rendition of “Can’t Help Falling In Love With You” gaining 193,000 in sales and 16 million Spotify streams, there’s no better way to keep this momentum going than with the release of her sophomore album Better, out now! While we’re already unbelievably obsessed with her latest single “Better,” the entire album is filled with catchy beats and Haley’s incredible vocals – it’s seriously a must-have for your music collection.

RE: The Better Era - john - 05-02-2016

Quote:Michael Slezak Verified account ‏@MichaelSlezakTV 58m
I will stop listening to @HaleyReinhart's "Bad Light" on repeat. Eventually. #WhenYoureStandinOnTopYouAintLookinUp

Quote:Haley Reinhart Verified account ‏@HaleyReinhart 1m
Check it out lova's!!! Thanks @HOLLYWIRE for supporting my new record & the journey behind it. #BETTER
http://www.hollywire.com/2016/05/exclusive-haley-reinharts-journey-better

Quote:Stanley Randolph ‏@StanleyRandolph 4h4 hours ago
New Music ? Check Out My Girl @haleyreinhart New Album. I Recorded Drums On Most Of The Album ??… https://www.instagram.com/p/BE6VvzFtZXp/

Haley Reinhart verified account ‏@HaleyReinhart
@StanleyRandolph Thanks Stanley, you are the man. Was an absolute pleasure working with you! Much love.

CoolTongue
Quote:mjsbigblog ‏@mjsbigblog 36m36 minutes ago
.@HaleyReinhart's Sophomore Album "Better" is Finally Here (and it's GOOD)
http://www.mjsbigblog.com/haley-reinhart-sophomore-album-better-is-finally-here.htm

Quote:I just checked out the album out and it’s the singer’s best yet. Haley brings back funk, soul and rock sounds from 60’s and 70’s, with a contemporary twist. The result is totally FRESH and sexy–Haley sounds better than ever. A+ songs, the band she’s assembled is incredible. It’s amazing what an artist can accomplish without a major label breathing down their necks...