The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - Elizz - 04-01-2016

Anyone have an idea of when we may be able to buy the single?

RE: The Better Era - Rcul4u998 - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 12:16 PM)Elizz Wrote: Anyone have an idea of when we may be able to buy the single?

Next Tuesday seems likely to me, considering that is when it is supposed to debut on that one radio station mentioned previously.

And if April 16th is the real release date for the album, it would make sense that she would release the single the week before. I'm hoping we get the single and the music video on the same date.

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-01-2016

Quote:MIX 94.9
40 mins ·

Just got off the phone with Haley Reinhart! She dropped some BIG news about her new album that you will get to hear first on Mix 94.9 next Tuesday during The Afternoon Mix! -Abbey

RE: The Better Era - Rcul4u998 - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 01:43 PM)Miguel Wrote:
Quote:MIX 94.9
40 mins ·

Just got off the phone with Haley Reinhart! She dropped some BIG news about her new album that you will get to hear first on Mix 94.9 next Tuesday during The Afternoon Mix! -Abbey

Ah, now she's taunting us! Tongue

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-01-2016

I've had an uptick in Youtube comments on my channel today, I expect there will be a spike in activity and will get 'Better' across all Haley's media as the tour comes to each city Heart

On my Better SXSW video

[Image: Ce-231wWwAAJ8Uu.jpg:large]

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-01-2016

Near as I can tell, "Better" is the story of a runaway bride. She almost married the guy for shallow reasons: he's good looking and has a nice smile. I hope he's also rich so the loss of the ring doesn't sting too much.

94.9 clarified that we'll hear, "The news and her new single!"

RE: The Better Era - InItToWinIt - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 03:02 PM)Miguel Wrote: Near as I can tell, "Better" is the story of a runaway bride. She almost married the guy for shallow reasons: he's good looking and has a nice smile. I hope he's also rich so the loss of the ring doesn't sting too much.

94.9 clarified that we'll hear, "The news and her new single!"

Mix 94.9 is in St. Cloud, Minnesota (as opposed to Cincinnati).

Quote:Mix 94.9 ‏@mix949 · 1h1 hour ago
We will have @HaleyReinhart on with @AbbeyOnAir this Tuesday in the 2:00 pm hour (CST). We will have full interview on our YouTube page.

The way I hear Better I wouldn't consider it to necessarily be the case of a run away bride. I buy the engagement part but not the impending wedding. The guy is good looking with a nice smile but he is arrogant and controlling (suffocating, she can't breath). He thinks he God's gift to women and he thinks he treats her like royalty. She sees through it and his behavior after his proposal has made her realize her fears about him were true.

Quote:Nir Livni
‏@livnir
Shooting this interview with the amazing @haleyreinhart and @loririscher for her upcoming albums… https://www.instagram.com/p/BDrHhYQoDox

Haley must be doing interviews today. Lori Rischer is with KIIS-FM in LA.

RE: The Better Era - buzzenator - 04-02-2016

Just doing a little Better Tour math:

The Varsity Theatre in Minneapolis has a maximum capacity of 925. At $20 per head and rounding off to 900 people = $18,000. I have no idea what Haley's net is of that. Suppose it would be 1/3 = $6,000. If she has 18 dates with approximate same size audience at each, then the total net for her would be $108,000 (guesstimate) .

Not bad for her first tour...hoping her net could be higher. Angel

Historic Note: The Varsity Theatre is located in Dinky Town which is right in the heart of the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis campus. The theatre is on the main street running through Dinky Town, called 4th Street. When Bob Dylan was on campus during his college days he wrote a little song called "Positively 4th Street". Those who like the similarities between Dylan & Reinhart can appreciate Positive Haley playing on 4th Street. What's the similarity you ask? Sometimes it hard to understand the lyrics. Rolleyes

RE: The Better Era - Elizz - 04-02-2016

When I called the Varsity Theater on Thursday they said its expected to be a very popular show. I hope she sells it out!

(04-02-2016, 11:13 AM)buzzenator Wrote: Just doing a little Better Tour math:

The Varsity Theatre in Minneapolis has a maximum capacity of 925. At $20 per head and rounding off to 900 people = $18,000. I have no idea what Haley's net is of that. Suppose it would be 1/3 = $6,000. If she has 18 dates with approximate same size audience at each, then the total net for her would be $108,000 (guesstimate) .

Not bad for her first tour...hoping her net could be higher. Angel

Historic Note: The Varsity Theatre is located in Dinky Town which is right in the heart of the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis campus. The theatre is on the main street running through Dinky Town, called 4th Street. When Bob Dylan was on campus during his college days he wrote a little song called "Positively 4th Street". Those who like the similarities between Dylan & Reinhart can appreciate Positive Haley playing on 4th Street. What's the similarity you ask? Sometimes it hard to understand the lyrics. Rolleyes

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-02-2016

(04-02-2016, 11:46 AM)Elizz Wrote: When I called the Varsity Theater on Thursday they said its expected to be a very popular show. I hope she sells it out!

Outside of Chicago or LA, I would say Minnesota has been a consistent and long time supporter of Haley's (Cities 97 radio station specifically) I think the turn out will reflect that Wink

this performance w/ John Notto in Minnesotta, was a day or days before she would perform at Lollapalooza

[Image: 12905014_1695602360707435_103124279_n.jpg]

Quote:scottbradlee
Hanging with @haleyreinhart at the @pmjofficial London show. So proud to see her launch a solo tour of the US this June AND an album coming out this month!! Find out more on her website. P.s. that cup is actually full of apple juice.

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 56m56 minutes ago
Haley Reinhart Retweeted Scott Bradlee
Hah thanks a lot Scotty! So excited for all to come! Ps I love apple juice.. & makers. Wink

Makers? as in Maker's Mark?.... (Tusk's go to liquor when he drinks? And BTW Irvin Mayfield's too, which I learned at his bar in New Orleans Wink )