The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 05-20-2016

It could be you're right, as of the 10th, there were reports that the single was #22 in the independent charts that required at least 2500 sales (I'm basing on people's posts, not anything I know), so I extended it out figuring maybe the sales have increased since those numbers? The article does say 7500 after two weeks, which wouldn't jibe w/ what we did see for the single, so it's definitely possible those numbers are for the album sales ....it would be nice to see a 'decent' number for the album sales :/

....I've never understood how sales work and on which charts... Doesn't help when the single and album have the same name lol

RE: The Better Era - john - 05-23-2016

At the end of last week I saw the CHFIL had fallen a couple spots on consecutive days with drops in the # of spins (kworb). And today, "poof" it's gone. Hopefully she will get another on the charts this summer.

Idea
Quote:ole (oh-lay) ‏@olemajorlyindie 14m
Start voting #Haliens! @HaleyReinhart is nominated for a #WomenInSyncAward for the "Best Artist-Sync Tie-In." http://syncsummit.com/wisa

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 05-23-2016

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 2m2 minutes ago
Sign up to receive important updates… you #BETTER do it before Wednesday because something is comin' your way HeartCoolSmile
http://haleyreinhart.com/sign-up/

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 05-23-2016

New music video? Additional tour dates?

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 05-23-2016

The Icons I replaced on her tweet include a 'globe' ( a wink and an alien)...so it's possible could be the tour has been expanded? Internationally? (Seattle PLZ Tongue )

Plus, is it possible they'll have merch and an online merch store in preparation for the tour? Big Grin

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 05-23-2016

Reinhart World Domination

RE: The Better Era - lovinghaleyr - 05-24-2016

There will be some Halien in Petaluma to videotape the first show of the tour????
Yes.....I hope AngelAngelAngelAngelBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: The Better Era - airhigh - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 10:24 AM)lovinghaleyr Wrote: There will be some Halien in Petaluma to videotape the first show of the tour????
Yes.....I hope AngelAngelAngelAngelBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
airhigh, ISCAT4HALEY, Ken who doesn't post on HaleyFans but films sometimes and gives to Tusk. I will be a state of shock if Tusk doesn't show up to Haley's first tour gig with her band...Big GrinUndecidedTongue

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 05-24-2016

I really wanted to do Petaluma, but I had already scheduled to see Morgan James at Newport Beach on the 4th before Haley's schedule came out and Morgan is expecting us at the show maybe take some photos/video for her. It would've been too costly to fly to Petaluma (plus Hotel), then the long drive to Newport after the show, for Morgan the next day.

I've learned from my early years of traveling to see Haley that being exhausted for the show is really no fun

As it is, I'm already seeing Haley 3 times during the tour (hopefully a 4th if she comes to Seattle), but I do still wish I was going to Petaluma...You guys have fun and I'm looking forward to what you guys capture Smile

RE: The Better Era - XAtlantic - 05-24-2016

Yessseeee, today my physical CDs showed up here in Germany as well. It even sailed through customns and I did not have to do the back and forth with import duties as I expected. Splendid! And wow, this for me is Better phase 2. The thing is, I am kinda outta date with my audio equipment, none of it can really play mp3s, so I've been playing the album download on my laptop loudspeakers, the phone and all that ... and enjoyed it (tried to burn it onto a CD for a real audio experience, but the crappy burner produced CDs that wouldn't play right) ... Sooooo now that I have the real physical thing - boy, what a whole other level is being revealed to me on top, how many new layers are being peeled back, strata laid open! There is so much going on in this music. I think this is why some of the feedback has been slightly searching, because there is just so much to process, there is not the one song or the two songs that totally stand out - something new is happening all the time even within the songs. When I play the physical CD there is a different emphasis on certain parts of the sound compared to what my laptop produces, so it is a splendid 2nd encounter. The only thing I am missing now is the booklet - it did not come with my download (I think some mentioned you had it in your downloads). As for the physical CD: I totally love the inside photo of Haley orchestrating the world from beachy heaven. I'll dance to that tune for a while! But then the rose on the actual disc ... errrr ... I know I know but still .... and yes, her music is as involved and complicated as that open and yet closed inner of a full rose (as Rilke to famously said: "Rose, oh pure contradiction, delight of being no one's sleep under so many lids") but that photo ... something I'll get eventually, I hope. In the meanwhile I'll pass it off as a CD of my grandmother's favourite tunes suited for tea. And then when it gets played: boom, 21st century genius Haley appears! I absolutely feel that people who discover Haley one way or the other and wish to buy more and get the CD will get exactly what they are looking for: sublime music and Haley on display from start to finish. It'll sell steadily as she goes along. She can be so proud of it. It is a masterpiece. At least I still can't get my head completely around it - this is something to live with, to grow with. I like that.