The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - JMT - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 10:24 AM)lovinghaleyr Wrote: There will be some Halien in Petaluma to videotape the first show of the tour????
Yes.....I hope AngelAngelAngelAngelBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I'm going to the Petaluma show (I bought VIP tix the moment they went on-sale). I wonder if they would have a problem with taping? I have an iPhone 6 and a Sony a6000 mirrorless camera that can take pretty good video. I have a wide angle F2.0 lens that would be good for low light conditions. For those in the know about technology, which would be BETTER, the iPhone or the Sony?

RE: The Better Era - midnightblues - 05-24-2016

The Sony with the f/2 ,it's a faster lens in low light

RE: The Better Era - lovinghaleyr - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 11:19 AM)airhigh Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 10:24 AM)lovinghaleyr Wrote: There will be some Halien in Petaluma to videotape the first show of the tour????
airhigh, ISCAT4HALEY, Ken who doesn't post on HaleyFans but films sometimes and gives to Tusk. I will be a state of shock if Tusk doesn't show up to Haley's first tour gig with her band...Big GrinUndecidedTongue
All right,now I can go to sleep peacefully,thank you very much Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(05-24-2016, 02:35 PM)JMT Wrote:

I'm going to the Petaluma show (I bought VIP tix the moment they went on-sale). I wonder if they would have a problem with taping? I have an iPhone 6 and a Sony a6000 mirrorless camera that can take pretty good video. I have a wide angle F2.0 lens that would be good for low light conditions. For those in the know about technology, which would be BETTER, the iPhone or the Sony?
Tnx.JMT;enjoy the show and your meet with Haley CoolCoolCoolCoolCool

RE: The Better Era - JMT - 05-25-2016

(05-24-2016, 08:18 PM)midnightblues Wrote: The Sony with the f/2 ,it's a faster lens in low light

That's what I was thinking, plus i have three batteries I can swap out. It records in 1080p, so the video should be really good., The audio is decent, but would be better with a separate stereo mic. However, they're $150 and would look pretty obtrusive (and would draw attention). I'll buy a new flash card. I'm sure I can figure out how to post, but I might want to send the flash card to Tusk, if he would volunteer to eventually work on the audio-- like he has done for others.

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 05-25-2016

(05-23-2016, 05:58 PM)Tusk Wrote:
Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 2m2 minutes ago
Sign up to receive important updates… you #BETTER do it before Wednesday because something is comin' your way HeartCoolSmile
http://haleyreinhart.com/sign-up/

Are these tweets related?... I've googled a bit and found nothing about shows in Dublin...

Quote:Kevin McCarthy ‏@kmc1970 2h2 hours ago
Best news I've heard all week, @HaleyReinhart will be playing in Dublin..

Quote:Stacey Connolly ‏@StaceyConnolly_ 20m20 minutes ago
Yay! @HaleyReinhart just announced a gig in @whelanslive Dublin the day after my birthday ? Super exciting!

I might think it has to do w/ PMJ, but the tweets say "Just" announced....weird.Undecided

(05-25-2016, 12:25 AM)JMT Wrote: I'll buy a new flash card. I'm sure I can figure out how to post, but I might want to send the flash card to Tusk, if he would volunteer to eventually work on the audio-- like he has done for others.

Sure, I can take a look at it and see what I can do, mind you, I can 'improve' audio but can't fix it if it's not good, lord knows I wish I could do more w/ the audio from Palatine Tongue

All You gotta do is ask.....the show schedule has been updated on her Web Page

Quote:Stacey Connolly
‏@StaceyConnolly_
@HaleysTusk it came up on my FB feed and the link led me to the band camp page
http://haleyreinhart.com/shows/whelans/

RE: The Better Era - midnightblues - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 12:25 AM)JMT Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 08:18 PM)midnightblues Wrote: The Sony with the f/2 ,it's a faster lens in low light

That's what I was thinking, plus i have three batteries I can swap out. It records in 1080p, so the video should be really good., The audio is decent, but would be better with a separate stereo mic. However, they're $150 and would look pretty obtrusive (and would draw attention). I'll buy a new flash card. I'm sure I can figure out how to post, but I might want to send the flash card to Tusk, if he would volunteer to eventually work on the audio-- like he has done for others.
Yeah just make sure that if your take stills that your shutter speed is set right.If it is to slow you will have a washed out pic.( over exposed)That f/2 lens lets in a lot of light.:D Go full on auto and take it to the limit one more time.

RE: The Better Era - JMT - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 06:00 PM)midnightblues Wrote: Yeah just make sure that if your take stills that your shutter speed is set right.If it is to slow you will have a washed out pic.( over exposed)That f/2 lens lets in a lot of light.Big Grin Go full on auto and take it to the limit one more time.

I BETTER do a test run with the faster lens-- never used it in video mode before. I need to make sure I'll have enough storage and battery power.

RE: The Better Era - midnightblues - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 06:31 PM)JMT Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 06:00 PM)midnightblues Wrote: Yeah just make sure that if your take stills that your shutter speed is set right.If it is to slow you will have a washed out pic.( over exposed)That f/2 lens lets in a lot of light.Big Grin Go full on auto and take it to the limit one more time.

I BETTER do a test run with the faster lens-- never used it in video mode before. I need to make sure I'll have enough storage and battery power.

1080p sucks up storage real fast try 720p it ain't all that bad.Get a high speed video card 120 gigs.It costs a lot but cuts down on your buffering time. Good luck manCool

RE: The Better Era - john - 05-26-2016

Haley Reinhart Interview | AfterBuzz TV's The Concert Experience

RE: The Better Era - JMT - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 02:35 PM)john Wrote: Haley Reinhart Interview | AfterBuzz TV's The Concert Experience

Yes!!! She says she & Scott recorded a new PMJ video-- to be out next month.....

-- different type of PMJ video.

And might be close to finding a new home (Label).