The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 06-11-2016

wood-burning artwork based on the "Better" album cover:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGgP7xEG5bG/?tagged=haleyreinhart

Quote:design_with_fire
So happy with how this came out can't wait to give it to @haleyreinhart when I see her soon in NYC. Heart I really wish my dad could come with me but he'll be in recovery for surgery but he said he still wants me to go so I will see when the time comes.. He's one of my biggest inspirations who pushed and motivated me to keep doing this art I love so much. I wouldn't be where I am today without his support and advice. #creative #etsy #haleyreinhart #music #inspiration #motivation #woodburning

RE: The Better Era - Himm2 - 06-11-2016

(05-31-2016, 08:57 PM)yanni5 Wrote: I remember Haley saying in one of her first live performances of the song something like "It's really not about love at all, it's about music. Think about that". In that context, it's an even more powerful song.

It's the Love of Music that's worth fighting for vs. the roadblocks and Music Industry Tycoons that try to over-control everything including their profits.

RE: The Better Era - john - 06-15-2016

Quote:BETTER” THAN EVER BEFORE: A CONVERSATION WITH HALEY REINHART

Versatility is merely a series of failures in various forms if each form lacks authenticity. Some may remember the wild side of American Idol alumni Haley Reinhart: the big curly hair, her signature growl, and her fearless attitude. Some may have come to know her more gentle side from her chart-topping rendition of “Can’t Help Falling In Love” on the viral commercial love story for Extra Gum. Others may have been introduced to Haley as the classic jazz diva fronting Postmodern Jukebox, the YouTube viral music collective which performs vintage covers of popular songs. Versatility is Reinhart’s strong suit, and as such, every genre that she has experimented with has been branded as authentically Haley. From the bluesy rocker-chick during her Idol era to her more pop-driven Motown vibe in her first album Listen Up to her current jazz-funk fusion sound on her latest album Better, Reinhart has proven time and time again that she is no jack-of-all-trades, but the master and supreme innovator of each one.

Titles like these don’t get handed out to just anyone. American Idol alumni have seen some major success. It is undeniable that artists like Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Fantasia rose to fame from their sheer talent and dedication. However, the common denominator behind all of these successes is this: mainstream potential. All three of these artists found their niche in genres carved out for them by their successors. Pop, country, and R&B are three of the most lucrative music markets in the industry, saturated with fans of the genres themselves and the artists who can do them justice....

http://atwoodmagazine.com/haley-reinhart-feature-interview-2016/

Article includes an interview with Haley and a review of the El Rey show.

Quote:Haley Reinhart: There’s no doubt in my mind that Casey and I will always continue to collaborate. We’ed really like to release an album together in the near future.. Maybe a live one, we shall see!

Quote:PJ ‏@PJHaleyR 34m34 minutes ago
Another Haley Reinhart interview on page 130 http://clichedigitalmag.com/cliche-digital-magazine-june-july-2016-megan-nicole-justin-baldoni/
[Image: ClAXPuqVEAIVvoZ.jpg]

RE: The Better Era - lovinghaleyr - 06-16-2016

BETTER:Now is #139 on iTunes pop albums chart Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: The Better Era - john - 06-16-2016

Quote:Jake’s Take: The Best Albums of 2016 (So Far)
June 16, 2016 By jacobjournalist
By: Jacob Elyachar, jakes-take.com

#5: Haley Reinhart, Better
Earlier this year, I had the opportunity to interview Haley Reinhart. Little did I know that after the interview that Haley would announce that she will release her sophomore album. From the first notes of “My Cake” to her enchanting take on “Can’t Help Falling in Love,” Better is a record that should be played on the radio non-stop! Listeners would not get bored by this album. Her innate ability to blend multiple musical genres together would satisfy any picky music lover.

h/t BCJean (with the #4 album)

RE: The Better Era - dswim2 - 06-16-2016

This album gets better and better every time you listen to it

RE: The Better Era - john - 06-20-2016

Quote:Brett StΔrr ‏@Br3tTsTaRr 17m
@HaleyReinhart so I'm in Columbia Maryland and bad light is playing at the restaurant I'm at! I almost screamed

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 06-23-2016

Quote:Jason Scott ‏@JasontheScott 1m1 minute ago
Best Albums of 2016 teaser: there's no way @HaleyReinhart's "Better" is not on there. Wink

He tweeted this after he replied to Slezak's tweet about still recovering from seeing Haley in NYC....

https://twitter.com/JasontheScott/status/746141409791578112

RE: The Better Era - mercfan3 - 06-23-2016

Knowing Slezak, he puts it at Top 5.

RE: The Better Era - john - 06-24-2016

Quote:[Image: POPBREAKlg_web.png]
Haley Reinhart Talks Solo Tour & American Idol on Her Way to Asbury Park
by Bill Bodkin JUNE 24, 2016

...This is your first solo headlining tour. You’ve had previous tours with the American Idol crew, and with Scott Bradlee’s Post Modern Jukebox. However, now you’re on your own — you’re the reason people will be coming to see the show. Can you describe how you felt when you first embarked on this tour?

I’ve been so incredibly excited. I’m not nervous like I thought I might be. I’ve put so much work and dedication into it from the beginning. These are all my songs so it’s more natural than I anticipated especially because [my touring] band is incredible. I had a lot of ideas going into the tour — interludes, mash-ups, songs going into covers — things I’ve wanted to put into play, and now I finally am.

You’ve been more active than most American Idol alums — you did the Postmodern Jukebox tour, you’re doing shows constantly. Do you think this helped ease the nerves into going into the tour as well?

To be honest man, I’ve been waiting for five years to get a tour like this together. I feel like I’ve been ready for it my whole life. I grew up on live music. The timing is right, now. It’s been cool for me to do Postmodern Jukebox, and one-offs, and create more music and redefine my brand outside of American Idol. Now, I think the momentum is pretty great, and I can stand solo....

http://pop-break.com/2016/06/24/haley-reinhart-talks-solo-tour-american-idol-more-on-her-way-to-asbury/