The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
The Better Era - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Better Era (/thread-2423.html)

RE: The Better Era - Himm2 - 04-06-2016

(04-05-2016, 05:05 PM)Tusk Wrote:
Quote:DH Haley ‏@haleyscoop 2m2 minutes ago
To heap all to all the good @HaleyReinhart news, local Chicago Haliens will definitely want to check out the Daily Herald tomorrow!
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20160405/entlife/160409437/
Haley Reinhart, of Wheeling

Wheeling native Haley Reinhart performs in front of the judges on "American Idol" in 2011.
Wheeling native Haley Reinhart performs in front of the judges on "American Idol" in 2011. - Michael Becker/FOX
Before Idol: She was a lifeguard at the Wheeling Aquatic Center, a singer in Harper College's jazz ensemble, and performed with her family's band.

How far did she get: Third place, Season 10 (2011)

Winner that year: Scott McCreery

Judges that year: Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler

Besides her singing, fans liked: Her long blond curly locks and her musical family.

Memorable performance: A growly cover of Elton John's "Bennie and the Jets"

What she's doing now: Now living in L.A., she's touring to promote her new album, "Better" (including a June 14 show at Lincoln Hall in Chicago), and performing with the group Postmodern Jukebox. She's performed at Lollapalooza and the New Orleans Jazz Fest, and collaborated with stars ranging from Tony Bennett to Slash.

Her cover of Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love With You" (which has 5.8 million YouTube views) was a TV ad for Extra gum, and other songs of hers were used in James Cameron's HBO series "Years of Living Dangerously," in a Chase Bank commercial, and in the film "Step Up Revolution."

She returned to "Idol" Feb. 18 to serve as a mentor to current contestants. Her fans are known as "Haliens."

Looking back on her Idol experience: She thinks fondly of her Idol "family" of stage crew, producers and contestants and said she was happy and honored to be part of the show.

She's still in touch with Casey Abrams and Paul McDonald and just bumped into Lee DeWyze in a restaurant the other day. "(The show) has been such an essential part of all our lives," she said. "It's very bittersweet that it's ending."

RE: The Better Era - Elizz - 04-06-2016

I'd like to have MJ post the news on Haley so blog readers can pre-order her album. Do people usually tweet her news, or email? Tusk, I think you've reached out to her before...

RE: The Better Era - Miguel - 04-06-2016

Quote:Anders Grahn shared Haley Reinhart's video.
52 mins ·

INCREDIBLY excited and proud to announce the release dates of the Haley Reinhart album that I've been a big part of getting together for the past year(s). 5 of the album tracks is co-written by me, 3 of which I also co-produced.

The single "BETTER" - Written by me, Alex Reid & Haley is released on Friday April 8 - Album drops in the end of the month.

This is a project very close to my heart and it's an album, not to mention artist that I am so proud of. Haley is the real deal, with so much passion for the music she's making, a brilliant writer and a singer that is to me unmatched, before, and after meeting her at Black Rock Studios Santorini - Residential Recordings, where we wrote "Better" AND "Listen" almost 3 years ago.

Please share this video, get the word out there, and I really hope you check it out upon release.

Shout out to the people involved in this whole project and to everyone that has made sure the songs sound incredible and that the world finally gets to hear Haley!

Love ya loads Haley - let's DO THIS!

RE: The Better Era - riley - 04-06-2016

Boy that is really nice. Cool Now I gotta go find the video!

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 08:20 AM)Elizz Wrote: I'd like to have MJ post the news on Haley so blog readers can pre-order her album. Do people usually tweet her news, or email? Tusk, I think you've reached out to her before...

I'm confused about MJ, she's hot and cold about Haley and her fans....either way, I forwarded Haley's announcement to her in a tweet, although I'm quite sure she follows Haley and should've seen it herself.

I will give that yesterday's Idol Finale activities might have taken much of her attention, so she could've missed it

RE: The Better Era - john - 04-06-2016

It looks like Anders is pretty geeked to have this music released. Big Grin

It appears that #TeamHaley is working various angles to promote the release of the single and the album with radio promos and such. Hopefully it pays off, but it is the music that is going to matter.

Better is getting almost 99% "flip" approval on the Mix94.9 site, which is much better than the other songs they have listed in those polls at the station. CHFIL is falling back slowly on the HAC chart, but picking up on the AC charts. She is currently at her maximum audience reach on the AC stations.

Haley is in a very good position to release the single and the album now, and to tour. She now has two songs playing on the radio. She also has two major national television ads running that feature her work.

She has had great exposure for her PMJ collaboration. Oh yeah, she also got a bit of exposure from singing two duets on American Idol. She has come so far this past year that the AI appearance is taken in stride, while in the past it would have been a BIG deal.

I'm looking forward to seeing the band she puts together for her tour, and perhaps for some other appearances she makes in May (like on TV Tongue ). I'm delighted she has brought Jacob Lattrell on board. He brings lots of experience and talent. He has experience as a musical director; plays keyboard and guitar; he can sing; and he has a lot of stage experience. It looks like Haley and Jacob have a really good chemistry on stage, too.

I'm sure Slezak is busy this week Cool, but with Idol shutting down it seems it would be a good time for an in depth, Idoloonies follow-up interview.

Onward!!

RE: The Better Era - Tusk - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 11:16 AM)Tusk Wrote: I will give that yesterday's Idol Finale activities might have taken much of her attention, so she could've missed it

I guess this must be a response to me tweeting her about Haley's announcement (like I said, she's hot and cold Tongue) and I was correct the Idol activities are a factor

Quote:mjsbigblog ‏@mjsbigblog 20s20 seconds ago
The problem with so many Idols debuting new music around the finale is that it winds up at the bottom of my queue.

Quote:mjsbigblog ‏@mjsbigblog 1m1 minute ago
It's likely I won't get to a lot of it until the weekend #sorry

Pia and James are also releasing new music....

RE: The Better Era - Elizz - 04-06-2016

Ah this makes sense. There is a lot going on this week.

Also - does anyone know if most album pre-orders are also available on Google Play? I don't have an Iphone, and I own a Chrombook which it doesn't support Itunes.

(04-06-2016, 12:02 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 11:16 AM)Tusk Wrote: I will give that yesterday's Idol Finale activities might have taken much of her attention, so she could've missed it

I guess this must be a response to me tweeting her about Haley's announcement (like I said, she's hot and cold Tongue) and I was correct the Idol activities are a factor

Quote:mjsbigblog ‏@mjsbigblog 20s20 seconds ago
The problem with so many Idols debuting new music around the finale is that it winds up at the bottom of my queue.

Quote:mjsbigblog ‏@mjsbigblog 1m1 minute ago
It's likely I won't get to a lot of it until the weekend #sorry

Pia and James are also releasing new music....

RE: The Better Era - Haleylvr4evr - 04-06-2016

I'm so excited!!! Makes it perfect timing with the Palatine gig and the party! I even planned out the perfect design for my giant cookie Smile

RE: The Better Era - john - 04-06-2016

Quote:Mix 94.9 ‏@mix949 3m3 minutes ago
Nice job to all the @HaleyReinhart fans! #Better added on the Mix! @AbbeyOnAir
https://twitter.com/mix949/status/717792351800795136

First car radio shot with #Better.