The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
EUROPEAN "Better" Tour (SPRING 2017) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour (SPRING 2017) (/thread-2454.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Haley about to FB livestream Euro rehearsal - Miguel - 05-17-2017

Quote:Haley Reinhart
Just now ·
Going live on Facebook soon from European Tour Rehearsals - stay tuned!!

https://www.facebook.com/HaleyReinhart/videos/vb.191691167518718/1471227032898452/?type=2&theater

RE: Haley about to FB livestream Euro rehearsal - john - 05-17-2017

[Image: DADszIlUMAATT8-.jpg]
Quote:mɑy нoтм‏ @IHARTHALEYDAILY 8m
She's so passionate. I'm in love. pic.twitter.com/L7cRAdMNsZ

RE: POSTPONED TO SPRING 2017: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour - NUG - 05-17-2017

(05-17-2017, 01:32 PM)Miguel Wrote: Wow, that's something. Ever been to Europe before?

Nope Smile

RE: Haley about to FB livestream Euro rehearsal - Miguel - 05-17-2017

Quote:Jesse Elder shared Haley Reinhart's live video.
·
What a pleasure to play with a band this tight, and a singer/songwriter of this caliber... a rehearsal video from earlier today:

RE: POSTPONED TO SPRING 2017: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour - Miguel - 05-17-2017

Bass player is Darwin Johnson. His Twitter bio says, "Bass player/vocals for Adam Lambert and Colbie Caillat."

Quote:Darwin Johnson was born to a young immigrant couple from Kingston, JA West Indies. He was the seventh of nine musically gifted children. At the age of seven, his father taught him to play the bass guitar, an instrument he loved from as early as he could remember.

It was not long after that Darwin was playing at local churches around Ft. Lauderdale with his father, who played guitar. It was in church where he developed his musical ear and could soon play songs he had never heard before as though he was at the rehearsal. As the years went on Darwin continued to hone his skills throughout middle school and high school by playing in the marching band, jazz band and in rock bands with his friends. The biggest musical challenge that Darwin faced was in the high school jazz band when he confronted sight-reading music, something he had never done before. After a lot of hard work and practice, it soon became second nature and thus another musical skill added to his repertoire.

Darwin joined the jazz band and the gospel choir while attending the University of Florida. There he had opportunities to tour and play for prominent gospel artists. However, knowing he wanted more, he finally made the move to Los Angeles, CA to take his musical career to another level. Since the move to L. A., he has played at New Christ Memorial Church where the legendary singer/songwriter/world-renowned recording artist Andraé Crouch is the Senior Pastor. Darwin also toured and played with R&B and Pop recording artists such as Chante Moore, Jesse Powell, Jesse McCartney, Kelly Clarkson, Ludacris, Deborah Cox, Stephen Simmonds, Kelly Price, and Anastacia and has played on recordings like Ashanti’s “Happy” and national television shows such as The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Soul Train, Craig Kilborn, The CBS Early Show, The David Letterman Show, The Bonnie Hunt Show, Ellen, The Wayne Brady Show, Regis & Kelly, Carson Daly and BET Live in LA. In recent years, Darwin played with Atlantic recording artist, Joe Firstman, while opening up for Sheryl Crow and the legendary Willie Nelson and whose debut album, The War of Women, is destined to be a classic.

While with Hollywood Recording artist, Josh Kelley, you will find Darwin singing background, playing bass and even had co-writes on Josh’s sophomore album entitled ‘Almost Honest’. When he was not on the road you could turn on Last Call with Carson Daly and watch him in the house band lead by Joe Firstman. He currently plays for, Grammy Award winning artist, Colbie Caillat.

Music is a beautiful form of expression that we, as humans, are capable of creating and enjoying. Plato said, “Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul.” It is a special calling to be an artist and musician and Darwin feels honored to be one of those special people.

http://www.yamahaguitardevelopment.com/node/107

RE: POSTPONED TO SPRING 2017: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour - Miguel - 05-18-2017

Quote:TheRealJNotts‏
@real_notts

"I know I'm not photogenic, I'm just gorgeous in person." -- Willie Ray
5:39 PM - 18 May 2017

RE: POSTPONED TO SPRING 2017: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour - john - 05-18-2017

FB
Quote:Jesse Elder
17 hrs ·
I don't usually post publicly about people who have died, but Chris Cornell is my man. I've loved his music so deeply all of my life. It's really sad & shocking... About to cover Black Hole Sun on tour for the next couple weeks. We've been playing our hearts out on that one in rehearsals these past few days. Just a week ago I was playing Euphoria Morning for my wife and baby, singing my heart out to every tune while cooking breakfast. Chris, "no one sings like you anymore"... RIP

RE: POSTPONED TO SPRING 2017: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour - Miguel - 05-19-2017

Quote:mangelareinfart

I couldn't be more excited to not only get the "@haleyreinhart Experience" on her European tour but get to spend time with my beautifully talented sis venturing the wondrous continent for a month, and seeing her do what she does best - sing her heart out. After her last original album #Better, this tour will give you a sneak peak of the groovin' new tunes on the way from her upcoming album (TBA). After running merch, meet & greets, and media for the tour, I get to revisit my other home on the Last stop: Ireland, be there soon sweet Emerald Isle!.. Although I'll miss you so much @jalexfritzel, I'll meet you there love ☘ Can't wait for our travels sis! Pip pip! Thank you so much for this opportunity.. Through these various countries: see link for @HaleyReinhart's tour dates and stops

Cheers!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUR-A0tBj-p/?taken-by=mangelareinfart

ht Avelene

RE: POSTPONED TO SPRING 2017: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour - XAtlantic - 05-19-2017

(05-17-2017, 01:00 PM)NUG Wrote: I'm going to the Glasgow and Doublin shows!! HeartHeart

That's really cool! It'll be great!!
Glad you can make that trip!

In the meantime, I am getting ready to receive Tusk to Berlin and be his assistant (if he needs one!) before sending him faithfully on to the next stop. So we've got some of the Eurohalien bases covered!

I do hope Angela sings a song or two with Haley!

And that I actually will receive instructions for the Meet and Greet. Six days to go, no info yet ... Halien experience! (It's the job of the managing agency to arrange that, the venue told me.)

RE: POSTPONED TO SPRING 2017: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour - Tusk - 05-19-2017

(05-19-2017, 03:11 PM)XAtlantic Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 01:00 PM)NUG Wrote: I'm going to the Glasgow and Doublin shows!! HeartHeart

That's really cool! It'll be great!!
Glad you can make that trip!

In the meantime, I am getting ready to receive Tusk to Berlin and be his assistant (if he needs one!) before sending him faithfully on to the next stop. So we've got some of the Eurohalien bases covered!

I do hope Angela sings a song or two with Haley!

And that I actually will receive instructions for the Meet and Greet. Six days to go, no info yet ... Halien experience! (It's the job of the managing agency to arrange that, the venue told me.)

That was the case for the US tour as well, people had different experiences depending on which venue they were seeing Haley...the bigger distributors were better at sending out the info than the smaller venues, like say, the Belly Up Tavern, where I had to ask TeamHaley at the El Rey about the M&G times... On this tour, I could be wrong, but I think all the shows are being coordinated by "Gigs and Tours" ?