The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
EUROPEAN "Better" Tour (SPRING 2017) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour (SPRING 2017) (/thread-2454.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour (SPRING 2017) - john - 06-01-2017

(06-01-2017, 09:09 AM)Tusk Wrote: That's some ridiculous detail in those videos... that camera must cost a fortune!!!
Quote:Tusk‏ @HaleysTusk now
More
Great snaps of moments in @HaleyReinhart European Tour from Angela Reinhart's Instagram ?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUzSBmGhXYe/

^^
Quote:mangelareinfart Savage moments on tour

I hope he responds to your question. Camera is steady too.

RE: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour (SPRING 2017) - Tusk - 06-01-2017

My buying new camera days are over, you have to figure that's professional TV if not Movie type of equipment to zoom in that tight and never lose focus. Plus no obstruction.....that's no amateur kind of thing we're talking about, though the video Harry Burns got in Paris is pretty awesome too... (unfortunately from where i was shooting was problematic so as far as video from Paris goes, will depend on if I have most of the footage coming from Harry, than from mine...Hoping at least 3 performances)

Most of my video will come from London, I will take a second look at Berlin

RE: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour (SPRING 2017) - Miguel - 06-01-2017

"Love is Worth Fighting For:"

"Check Please:"

[Image: 18879468_239687029850362_8618035940247470080_n.jpg]
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUzkxQ8gc-9/

Quote:mooreray
She's no need for filter
. #haleyreinhart #drummer #zürich

RE: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour (SPRING 2017) - Tom22 - 06-01-2017

(06-01-2017, 09:09 AM)Tusk Wrote: That's some ridiculous detail in those videos... that camera must cost a fortune!!!
Quote:Tusk‏ @HaleysTusk now
More
Great snaps of moments in @HaleyReinhart European Tour from Angela Reinhart's Instagram ?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUzSBmGhXYe/

I prefer your video footage Tusk!Exclamation

I don't want to just look at the singer's face.. I want their body language, and to see the band members.

Higher quality resolution doesn't make for better content... IMO

Thanks, Yeah, I wanted to include the performers as much as I could...but at the front row, that was difficult, that's why you see me 'panning and scanning' whilst keeping Haley in frame. I wasn't able to get the bass on screen much from where I was because often he stood furthest away, angle wise, than the rest of the group.

I've gotten to talk to each band member including the newly added Darwin Johnson (Bass) and respect what they've brought each night. I also always try to credit the musicians that play with Haley in the video description.... A job where you put yourself out to be judged is not an easy one and they should be given exposure when possible....

I think Ray (or Willie Ray*) appreciates that...he gave me a nod in London, my last show, as he left the stage after the encore Smile
[Image: DBPIjQ2XoAA8Oxd.jpg]

*Miguel is probably right "Willie Ray" is Haley's name for Ray (John and Jesse call him Ray)....I just find it funny that is how she introduces him at the shows, so naturally most of her fans will know him as "Willie Ray" Tongue

P.P.S. I hope that Ray sticks around like John has... He's a fantastic combination of power percussion and subtle rhythm coupled with a sweet voice....and it seems Haley has great affection for him as he appears to have for her. At the Lincoln Hall show, Ray had his arm around Haley and told Harry not to worry, that he will look after Haley in Europe Heart

I think Haley gets away with calling the boys all kinds of pet names. She calls Ray "Willie Ray" and he may find it endearing (or maybe not). Everybody seems to call Scott Bradlee "Scott" or "Scotty Bradlee" but Haley calls him "Scotty." I think she has called John Notto "John Boy" in the past. I think it's a Haley thing.

FB

Quote:Claire Fierce-Male You were absolutely electric in Birmingham last night. Thank you for the for Chris Cornell tribute, thank you for raising the roof, thanks to your amazing band, and thanks for being the only singer to ever actually reduce me to tears when you sang can't help falling in love!

You're the most amazing talent and just an absolutely sweetheart. Thanks for making my week

Quote:Gavin Stewart I was also at Birmingham Glee - thanks for a stupendous performance
As soon as I walked in I spotted the girl on the merchandise stall and did a double take! For a moment I thought it was you, then I thought Haley is not going to be maning her own stall. As I bought my CD and Tee Shirt I almost asked the girl if she was ever mistaken for you, but decided it would be inappropriate.
Of course, the mystery was explained when you mentioned that your sister was selling the merchandise!

Quote:Steve Climb You and your band sounded great last night in Birmingham.. fully enjoyed the show and you should be very proud of the show you are performing, you all are well oiled and polished to a very high standard. Go get the world you all deserve it

Quote:Nat Rose Thank u for last night u were amazing xxx

Quote:Wendy Elizabeth White Saw her in Islington at the o2 academy. What a little powerhouse! Xxx xxx

[Image: DBQVfEUXYAIZEHH.jpg:small]
Quote:Anthony Sidebottom‏ @Sidebottom1
@HaleyReinhart best seat in the house! Thanks for a great night, please come back to Birmingham soon!

RE: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour (SPRING 2017) - john - 06-02-2017

Haley Reinhart Berlin 25/5-17 - Baby it's You

Haley Reinhart Berlin 25/5-17 - White Rabbit
Several rough patches in the video

Haley Reinhart (@HaleyReinhart)-I Belong To You @o2Islington, 30th May 2017
Haley's voice sounds good but band gets distorted

RE: EUROPEAN "Better" Tour (SPRING 2017) - Himm2 - 06-02-2017

(06-01-2017, 10:39 PM)john Wrote:
Quote:Gavin Stewart I was also at Birmingham Glee - thanks for a stupendous performance
As soon as I walked in I spotted the girl on the merchandise stall and did a double take! For a moment I thought it was you, then I thought Haley is not going to be maning her own stall. As I bought my CD and Tee Shirt I almost asked the girl if she was ever mistaken for you, but decided it would be inappropriate.
Of course, the mystery was explained when you mentioned that your sister was selling the merchandise!

[Image: DBQVfEUXYAIZEHH.jpg:small]

So many Prize-winning photos coming out of this tour!
Can't wait to see Angie as well as Haley..a double treat! or actually a triple treat when Angie's beau Alex gets to Glasgow and might hang out with us like he does in Wheeling.