The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message

Haley Reinhart Forum
"BLACK HOLE SUN" - new (June 2016) PMJ video - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "BLACK HOLE SUN" - new (June 2016) PMJ video (/thread-2463.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: "BLACK HOLE SUN" - new (June 2016) PMJ video - Tusk - 01-05-2017

(01-05-2017, 04:01 PM)rmd1064 Wrote: Perhaps she is moving on from PMJ?

IMO that wouldn't be 'Haley', at least the one I've observed these past five or so years....

Haley hasn't 'moved on' and still does things associated w/ Idol...

Haley recorded a song (songs) with Irvin Mayfield last year for his album...

Haley went back to sing with her High School band to support band leader, Brian Logan....

Haley performed with Dave Damiani at Laguna Beach as an emergency stand in and favor from the Reinharts when Renee Olstead left to pursue acting, and last year, Haley performed several shows with DD, even performing Black Hole Sun with them, something she has yet to do with Postmodern Jukebox....

Though we never hear him reciprocate the support, Haley attended some of Stefano's shows last year to support him...

I think Haley has a strong bond with Scott, talent knows talent, I think they have many more collaborations into the future Tongue

It's not that Haley doesn't 'move on' it's more that she wisely keeps most of her communication lines open, her network growing and her opportunities coming Wink

(she does, however, "move forward" from negative things, seems to be able to not let those things matter too much or affect a positive attitude....we're all human, I let stupid things bother me too much, I'm sure Haley has those moments too, but she's pretty remarkable in not letting it take over who she is Cool )

RE: "BLACK HOLE SUN" - new (June 2016) PMJ video - john - 01-07-2017

Quote:
abuliberalee 1 day ago
Holy shit, what a mind-blowing voice. Looks like I'll be spending at least the next half hour binging on all her stuff that's on youtube.

+Marceline Stylinson 1 day ago
abuliberalee haha that's what I'm doing now! My Literature teacher introduced us to these

RE: "BLACK HOLE SUN" - new (June 2016) PMJ video - InItToWinIt - 01-31-2017

Black Hole Sun, Haley's newest PMJ video released 7 month ago, now has 3,002,163 views. It is the first PMJ video released in the last year to reach 3,000,000 views.

RE: "BLACK HOLE SUN" - new (June 2016) PMJ video - Miguel - 02-13-2017

Recent FB comment:

Quote:Eric Lofgren shared Postmodern Jukebox's video.
1 hr ·
I've seen this quite a few times in my feed lately. But I'm such a big fan of the original, I was thinking that I really don't need to listen to this deconstructed and re imagined version of such a classic. Well, I'm glad I took the chance a gave this one a listen. It's bloody brilliant. This singer is incredible. She unleashes it at the end and it's perfect. But at the same time, I swear there was snippets of Maria Muldaur's Midnight at the Oasis (one of the greatest songs ever from the last century) in there. Which now leads me to wonder what that song might sound like deconstructed and re imagined by Soundgarden

RE: "BLACK HOLE SUN" - new (June 2016) PMJ video - john - 02-26-2017

Quote:No way, did I just enter the better side of youtube?

Quote:She's a goddess.

Quote:This is like Mae West meets Marilyn Monroe(happy birthday Mr. President)all wrapped like Jessica Rabbit, I can't believe this beauty doesn't control the world yet... Haley WOW!!!

Quote:I am so glad I was just browsing. Man, this is sooooo good.

Quote:WOW! This is one of my favorites songs, I Iove Soundgarden and never thought I would like a Cover of Black Hole Sun... But this is awesome! Her voice is so beautiful, she is gorgeous, sensual, and the band is great. LOVE it!

Quote:fuck, she knocks it out o the park here.

Quote:So much of this reminds me of ELO. Its that great blend of orchestra, pop, and old rock.

Quote:Up and coming female singers take note. Not one jiggling boob. Not one twirk. Not one finger lick. Yet sex as sexy can get backed up with 100% talent and attitude. Haley is incredible in every way. Great job once again.

Quote:I find myself melting into her voice, and when she hits the crescendo and comes to its apex, I become an emotional mess, almost on the verge of tears. She's amazing. So beautiful in so many ways and her husky voice is like a soothing milk bath and then this sudden most incredible and almost violent slow motion release of energy that leaves one feeling flustered in the best possible way, and even lost and wanting, so you listen to it again in an attempt to regain that near orgasmic supernova experience, and you do, and it's still most incredible, but never quite as uber special as it was the first time. How lovely sex and music can be.

Quote:She's a classic. My favorite always

I think the comments on Haley's PMJ videos have changed a lot over the past year. Early on in her involvement with PMJ a lot of the viewers and commentors were PMJ fans. Many were positive but other complained about her pronunciation or pined for more Robyn, etc. Now the views are brought in from YT recommendations, FB links, browsing (and I would guess more prominent placement of the videos on YT screens), and specific searches for music by Haley. There seems to be a greater and more consistent appreciation expressed for her, her voice, and her technical abilities. It feels more like the process of Haley emerging as a star (something beyond just being the best PMJ vocalist).

RE: "BLACK HOLE SUN" - new (June 2016) PMJ video - john - 03-09-2017

Quote:Robert Bergeron shared Postmodern Jukebox's video.
43 mins ·
Well, it's a sponsored post on my timeline, so commercial, but I really do like this version of Black Hole Sun. Bought it of Amazon as soon as I heard it.
Quote:

RE: "BLACK HOLE SUN" - new (June 2016) PMJ video - airhigh - 03-20-2017

It's a sad day in Haley Land Morgan James and PMJ's Dream On just Passed Black Hole Sun's video views. Saw it coming and thought I would be OK but this is a little tough on me, first time Haley has been jumped on PMJ. Love Morgan though and she killed Dream On. I'll get over it, time heals, but shucks......

RE: "BLACK HOLE SUN" - new (June 2016) PMJ video - Tusk - 03-20-2017

Fun fact, neither Black Hole Sun nor Dream On has been performed live by their respective singer and PMJ...and both songs have been out for many months.... Tongue

RE: "BLACK HOLE SUN" - new (June 2016) PMJ video - Miguel - 05-18-2017

Quote:The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP

BREAKING: Representative: Rocker Chris Cornell has died at age 52 in Detroit.

ht Tusk

RE: "BLACK HOLE SUN" - new (June 2016) PMJ video - InItToWinIt - 05-18-2017

(05-18-2017, 02:03 AM)Miguel Wrote:
Quote:The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP

BREAKING: Representative: Rocker Chris Cornell has died at age 52 in Detroit.

ht Tusk

RIP Chris Cornell