The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Virtuous Circle Feedback - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Virtuous Circle Feedback (/thread-2504.html)

Pages: 1 2

Virtuous Circle Feedback - Miguel - 01-04-2017

When someone posts a video of Haley on social media it's becoming more common now for them to receive a response that indicates prior knowledge of Haley. This feedback loop reinforces the original poster's opinion and may raise their esteem for Haley's abilities even more. So I thought we could use a thread to occasionally document such instances.

Quote:Richard Laws shared Postmodern Jukebox's video (BHS).

Kit Eric Joe Sam - thought you would all like this seeming as we all chat about Soundgarden

Quote:Eric Mylod-Okafo

Yeah heard this. It's great. I've been listening to her a bit over the last year. Crazy smokey tone in her voice for someone who hasn't been drinking whiskey and smoking cigars for 35 years.

RE: Virtuous Circle Feedback - Miguel - 01-04-2017

Quote:Christopher Melillo shared Postmodern Jukebox's video (BHS).

When a perfect song is actually re-mixed as well as possible . . . . even Chris Cornell would love this

Quote:Julie Schiller

She is one of my favorites! Especially with Postmodern Jukebox!

Quote:Christopher Melillo

I don't know her but I'm a huge SG fan and I normally don't like re-makes of anything (unless the first try sucked) but this really hit me

Quote:Julie Schiller

She does a KILLER version of Creep by Radiohead with them...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3lF2qEA2cw

RE: Virtuous Circle Feedback - Miguel - 01-04-2017

Studied at Berklee College of Music:

Quote:Dominic Cannarella-Andersen shared Postmodern Jukebox's video (BHS).

Heard this song way too damn much but it's always so refreshing to hear new versions and takes on it. This is smooth as hell

Quote:Brennan Hepler

Bro her voice kills me EVERY TIME - if you haven't already listen to her sing Creep with Postmodern Jukebox it's poppin

Quote:Dominic Cannarella-Andersen

I'll have to check it out dude! Yeah she's insane

Quote:Alyssa D'Angelo

i love her so much she's so underrated

^ Studies at Berklee College of Music

RE: Virtuous Circle Feedback - Miguel - 01-05-2017

Quote:Jacob Wynne shared Postmodern Jukebox's video (BHS).

Haley Reinhart is so beautiful, love her voice

Quote:Jack Fletcher

I play something of hers at least once a day. I love her cover of Creep the most.

Quote:Kalvin Tristan Rivas shared Postmodern Jukebox's video (BHS).

This is awesome. What a beautiful cover.

Quote:Dani Marie Dawson

She is amazing. I have always been a huge fan of Haley!!! Heart

RE: Virtuous Circle Feedback - Miguel - 01-05-2017

Quote:John Rattacasa shared Postmodern Jukebox's video (BHS).

My jaw is on the floor.

Quote:Gus Clark

Right? Haley Reinhart is Just... amazeballs.

RE: Virtuous Circle Feedback - NUG - 01-05-2017

she is amazeballs

RE: Virtuous Circle Feedback - Miguel - 02-14-2017

Quote:Claudia Hankin Balluff

This is a good one. I love that Haley Reinhart's voice. Also, unlike the original, this version actually highlights the bass. And no, the irony of these particular women singing this song is not lost on me.

Quote:Ashley Cunningham

I got to assist on her album photoshoot & I still work with her for styling . she is a complete babe and hilarious, and of course super talented!

Quote:Priestess Rose
YouTube ("Creep")
·
Just when I thought the anthem of my youth couldn't get any better....it got epic.

Quote:Angelique Lanier

Her singing gives me goosebumps! I love PMJ!!!

RE: Virtuous Circle Feedback - john - 02-15-2017

(02-14-2017, 07:33 PM)Miguel Wrote:
Quote:Ashley Cunningham

I got to assist on her album photoshoot & I still work with her for styling . she is a complete babe and hilarious, and of course super talented!

Ashley Cunningham - General Manager (GM) at Pinup Girl Boutique

RE: Virtuous Circle Feedback - Miguel - 02-15-2017

Quote:Mike X Kilgannon
4 mins ·

Haley Reinhart is an absolute powerhouse and is probably one of the best singers of our generation and is easily the most under rated.

Quote:Liam Pocknell
Truth! Her work with post-modern jukebox is breathtaking.

Quote:Mike X Kilgannon
Everything she touches is gold.

Quote:Brittany Frank
If I ever get married, I want her to sing to meeee

RE: Virtuous Circle Feedback - Miguel - 02-23-2017

Quote:Paul Adrian Villarreal · YouTube ("Creep")
·
Have I mentioned before that I LOVE Post Modern Jukebox? Man, they have so many good numbers in their repertoire now...

But this...THIS! Yes, it certainly helps that it's a great song to begin with, but frankly I just don't know how the guys in the band were able to keep their $#!+ together behind this vocal performance!

Is it over the top in schmalzt, sultriness, borderline histrionic? Yes, absolutely. Deliciously so. Maybe not to everyone's taste, but I found this utterly captivating. Basically, to all the young ladies out there trying to bring the retro to their pop stylings, THIS is how it's done.

^ Singer and stay-at-home dad from Wisconsin who now lives in Germany

Quote:Jason Raskie

First heard this great rendition mixing audio for women's, men's, and pairs ISU World's figure skating on NBC's Olympic Channel. So raw. So swanky. Dig it.