The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date (/thread-2545.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Tusk - 08-31-2017

Quote:Beard‏ @AndrewBritton55 3m3 minutes ago
My jaw dropped today when I heard we are making @HaleyReinhart new vinyl record at my job. I am extremely excited for her she's incredible

ExclamationExclamationExclamation

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Miguel - 08-31-2017

I tried to figure out where he might work. It's hard to narrow down his geographic location based on his tweets. Many possbilities, but I think it might be New Jersey.

So he might work at Independent Record Pressing. They're featured in a 2015 NYT article.

Quote:BORDENTOWN, N.J. — The machines at Independent Record Pressing whirred and hissed as they stamped out a test record. The business’s owners waited anxiously for Dave Miller, the plant manager, to inspect the still-warm slab of vinyl.

“That’s flat, baby!” Mr. Miller said as he held the record, to roars of approval and relief. “That’s the way they should come off, just like that.”

Independent Record Pressing is an attempt to solve one of the riddles of today’s music industry: how to capitalize on the popularity of vinyl records when the machines that make them are decades old, and often require delicate and expensive maintenance. The six presses at this new 20,000-square-foot plant, for example, date to the 1970s.

...Independent’s machines tell some of the history of the modern music business. Mr. Miller, 62, helped build them as a young man in the 1970s, and they were used for decades at the Hub-Servall plant in Cranbury, N.J.; Mr. Miller recalled pressing copies of the “Saturday Night Fever” and “Grease” soundtracks there.

In 2007, Hub-Servall’s presses were sold to RIP-V, a new plant in Montreal that took on Epitaph as a client. RIP-V shut down last year, and Independent bought six of its 14 machines and brought them back to New Jersey. (The rest went to other plants.) Mr. Hansen said that he and Secretly had invested $1.5 million in the venture.

...While tweaking two machines, Mr. Miller, the plant manager, showed how many parts of the physical process must be aligned to make a record properly.

Vinyl pellets are poured from a bucket into an extruder, and then formed into a small lump of vinyl that is placed between metal stampers forming the shape of each side of the record. The machine then presses the stampers together with 150 pounds per square inch of pressure. If the temperature, pressure or consistency of the vinyl is off, the result is an imperfect record that is scrapped.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/15/business/media/a-vinyl-lp-frenzy-brings-record-pressing-machines-back-to-life.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

There's a video that accompanies the story. In it, the plant manager says, "The hardest thing about making a vinyl record is making a vinyl record." (meaning the physical object)

Near the end, one of the relatively young owners speaks to how you shouldn't be in this business if you don't love music and records. They then show the experienced plant manager saying he hasn't had a turntable and records for years, and didn't miss them. "A record is just a record."

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - john - 08-31-2017

(08-31-2017, 09:07 PM)Miguel Wrote: I tried to figure out where he might work. It's hard to narrow down his geographic location based on his tweets. Many possbilities, but I think it might be New Jersey.

He has a driver's license photo on twitter and he lived in Florence NJ, just down the road from Bordentown where Independent Record Pressing is located.

I wonder if the late September release date was partly driven by the record pressing schedule. Sounds like you have to wait since there are few people who have machines and know how.

2016 - Business is good

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Miguel - 09-01-2017

"What's That Sound?" promoted in the middle of an online newstory.

[Image: DIongWoUQAAGfxI.jpg]

image via Twitter

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - rmd1064 - 09-01-2017

(09-01-2017, 05:22 AM)Miguel Wrote: "What's That Sound?" promoted in the middle of an online newstory.

[Image: DIongWoUQAAGfxI.jpg]

image via Twitter

I am seeing that too...on different sites I visit via Twitter. Hopefully Concord is stepping on the gas as we get closer to the release date. I am hoping she gets onto some national TV shows as well. We will see.

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - john - 09-01-2017

I suspect those ads are individualized -- they reflect your activity on the internet as you have visited Haley related web pages. Nonetheless it is good to see the reminders out there for people who show some interest in Haley.

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Tusk - 09-01-2017

[Image: 21227177_1865774683739452_8265022046929420288_n.jpg]

Quote:haleyreinhart
Come on baby light my fire... HeartHeartHeart #thedoors #robbykrieger #jimmorrison #lightmyfire #whatsthatsound? #her #bonustrack #vinylcollection

Quote:hausoffabi
When I saw this on twitter I thought you did a cover AND I ALMOST DIED.

Quote:haleyreinhart
@hausoffabi I did... Tongue tryina put it out as a bonus track, stay tuned!

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Miguel - 09-01-2017

"#vinylcollection"

"tryina put it out as a bonus track"

Does that mean it would only be on the vinyl record or that it will be offered separately?

I think the latter. Free to some for certain purchases but still available for purchase separately.

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Tusk - 09-01-2017

Looks like #Haliens have a new member Tongue Big Grin

[Image: DIq0hEyUQAE9l1c.jpg]

(09-01-2017, 04:03 PM)Miguel Wrote: "#vinylcollection"

"tryina put it out as a bonus track"

Does that mean it would only be on the vinyl record or that it will be offered separately?

I think the latter. Free to some for certain purchases but still available for purchase separately.

We heard just yesterday they started the LP manufacturing process, so if she's still trying to get it on WTS, it'll be too late for the LP?

That is if we're to believe the guy who tweeted about the LP actually works there.... I don't know why he would lie, other than to get likes, but this is the internet, after all Tongue

He's definitely a fan....

Quote:Beard‏ @AndrewBritton55 21h21 hours ago
Replying to @HaleysTusk @HaleyReinhart
No now it's getting real Heart

[Image: DImbU_lXoAAJr6Y.jpg]

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Tusk - 09-06-2017

[Image: DJEdPL_UIAEku-J.jpg]

Quote:CVA‏ @CVAmediagroup 15m15 minutes ago
How gorgeous does Singer @HaleyReinhart look for her Album Cover "The Letter" Make Up by @CVAmediagroup Celebrity Artist @Keniardaniel #CVA