The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date (/thread-2545.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - fabiocabralo - 09-21-2017

I don't know why but the album is already available in Brazil (It's 9:50 PM here). I'm still getting used to some of the songs, but my expectations were huge for Can't Find My Way Home and Oh! Darling, so i'm gonna tell my first impressions about them.

I'm speechless about CFMWH. They did a brilliant job with the arrangement and Haley's voice fits it soooo damn well. I get goosebumps every single time I listen to it! Just beautiful.

Oh! Darling shows Haley's raspy vocals at its best! It's one of those songs that you listen to some parts over and over and think "Did she really do that?". I missed this Haley and I'm glad to know she is back in this album!

Even though I don't know most of the songs Haley covered, I can say that Scott Bradlee did a pretty good job with the ones he featured. If you listen to them you know that PMJ is there (and if I close my eyes, I can't stop picturing Haley singing them in a PMJ video).

Haley, I missed you!

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Nicicarus - 09-21-2017

Anybody have a link to a good chart watching website? I want to watch how far her album charts tomorrow.

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Tusk - 09-21-2017

[Image: 21879159_1465701473513810_7217532716604981248_n.jpg]

Quote:haleyreinhart
Thanks for having me guys!!! Can't wait for @perezhilton tomorrow Tongue
#whatsthatsound? #albumrelease #press #promo #live #tv #podcast

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Rachel - 09-21-2017

(09-21-2017, 07:09 PM)Nicicarus Wrote: Anybody have a link to a good chart watching website? I want to watch how far her album charts tomorrow.

Here's an iTunes one:
http://www.itunescharts.net/artists/music/haley-reinhart/

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Nicicarus - 09-21-2017

(09-21-2017, 08:10 PM)Rachel Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 07:09 PM)Nicicarus Wrote: Anybody have a link to a good chart watching website? I want to watch how far her album charts tomorrow.

Here's an iTunes one:
http://www.itunescharts.net/artists/music/haley-reinhart/

Thank you!

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - KelseyW. - 09-21-2017

Even though most of us pre-ordered "What's That Sound?" on iTunes and PledgeMusic and we are getting the album soon either way... Does anyone think that PledgeMusic packages will either be going out soon or are on their way? Or should I just assume that I'm not getting my package till November at the latest?

I'm getting Haley's CD tomorrow at Target as well. Just hoping that I'm getting something in the mail tomorrow or Saturday...

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Tusk - 09-21-2017

It's here if you did pledgemusic, check your email !!

Just finished listening to the album.
Very great masterpiece all around- hope it's a success.

Newly released songs that stood out to me are Oh! Darling, White Rabbit, Time of the Season, Sunny Afternoon and Somewhere in Between. And I was not a fan of any of those songs, but she kills them and makes them her own!

The slight let down for me was Bring the Love back home. Something about the instrumentation or their softish vocals kind of dims the song for me. When I first heard them perform it, you can hear such angst, power and grit in their vocals on top of a strong baseline. I think it just got lost in translation for me. Sometimes Haley's studio recordings sound softer and restrained to her live performances. *EDIT* after 2nd listen I enjoy it again.

Boots will definitely be a fun song to perform on tour if she chooses to!

Can't wait to listen to the entire record again on my car ride tomorrow.

Go Haley!!!

My ultimate gauge of Haley songs, what puts it into the stratosphere, is that I feel a physical reaction, (example, not being able to hold the camera still when Haley sang Creep at the O2)... and for me, two songs did that on my first pass of #WhatsThatSound....

Between pressing play and the first notes of 'Oh Darlin' I got this ....'surge' of an almost euphoria that continued through the song..... she starts off simple and lovely and ends w/ grit emotion and passion Heart

Time of the Season, an all timer as far as Caley songs, along w/ Oh Darlin' I really feel the production quality in this one... totally captures the vibe of the original Cool

Their voices sound so good on this song, individually and together.... Even six years later I still marvel that these two, so sympatico in so many ways, instantly knew they were a musical match and still can produce amazing music together, even today Big GrinHeart

Time of the Season gives us a glimpse of what a Caley album might sound like....hopefully some day...even if they recorded a live one like Casey did Tongue

PS I am currently gorging on Haley's performance of Let's Start from this morning.... I cannot believe how beautiful her voice is on this.... I liked the song well enough when she first dropped it, but seeing this live performance, how easily she performs w/ such fun abandon and exquisite ease.... I Just really love this performance, It's my favorite of the new originals, possibly number two or three favorite WTS songs Cool

[attachment=106]Current chart positions worldwide