The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date (/thread-2545.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Tusk - 09-28-2017

Clip BTS of the Let's Start video, what she brought to the shoot

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZmFDcOAF5w/

Quote:haleyreinhart
Come on get happyyy! Who says you can't keep your childlike sense of wonder? Grab hold of the things that keep you young & cherish them all your lives! I brought in my own props for my vid #letsstart Check me out with my beloved hula hoop, baton, & roller skates! #letsstart #whatsthatsound? #props #video

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Tusk - 09-28-2017

Quote:Los Originales ‏Verified account @losoriginales 2m2 minutes ago
Los Originales Retweeted Haley Reinhart
Empezamos en @losoriginales con un #Estreno @HaleyReinhart y Let’s Start, de su nuevo disco What’s That Sound?

41.6 K followers

Quote:We start at @losoriginal with a Premiere @HaleyReinhart and Let's Start, from her new album What's That Sound?

Quote:Ranita Guevara‏ @Ranita_29 6m6 minutes ago
Replying to @losoriginales @HaleyReinhart
Ritmo pegajoso, esta chevere

Quote:Sticky rhythm is cool

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Tusk - 09-29-2017

Quote:KLLL‏ @963KLLL 12m12 minutes ago
Former American Idol Haley Reinhart called the Starline... hear what noises she does as a preshow warmup here... http://www.klll.com/haley-reinhart-calls-alpha-media-starline/

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - john - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 12:11 PM)Tusk Wrote:
Quote:KLLL‏ @963KLLL 12m12 minutes ago
Former American Idol Haley Reinhart called the Starline... hear what noises she does as a preshow warmup here... http://www.klll.com/haley-reinhart-calls-alpha-media-starline/

Good interview. The guy was like a machine but clearly did his homework and had a series of relevant questions ready to go.

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Miguel - 09-29-2017

It seemed like they edited out the pauses between the questions and answers.

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - john - 09-29-2017

Haley is excited about having a "family keepsake" with this album. This speaks of things that some listeners with opinions don't get about Haley.

LOL. Haley is getting into Herb Albert.

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Tusk - 09-29-2017

Quote:Scott Bradlee‏ @scottbradlee 35m35 minutes ago
Loved adding my piano to this track on the new @HaleyReinhart album:

Quote:Michael Slezak @MichaelSlezakTV 17s18 seconds ago
Happiness is @HaleyReinhart's little "Yeah" leading into the second verse of "These Boots Are Made for Walkin."

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Miguel - 09-29-2017

Quote:Dylan Chambers

HUGE night at the El Rey here in LA coming up.... One of my best friends on the planet, Savannah Outen starts off the night followed by my big bro and sis, Mark Ballas and BC Jean and then another one of my best friends, Haley Reinhart headlines (who I'll be sharing the stage with). Happy for my friends and filled with gratitude to be a part of this. Such a special night for me personally. Get your tickets sooner than later!

That's a Tuesday show - October 24th.

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - reinhartedinwnyh - 09-30-2017

Pleadgemusic package came today. One shrink wrapped intact CD and the one signed CD case/jacket...along with the sticker, pin and T-shirt.

Wonder what they did with the CD they removed from the signed CD jacket??

My girls are very happy I got the shirt in a Small so they can share it. And are THRILLED to see our names in the liner notes, along with several other Haliens from here.

Side note to an earlier post about no Targets near me stocking the Bonus CD when it came out on Friday: They finally came in mid this week, ordered them online to pick up at the store and grabbed 3. Yeeehaaaaw!