The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date (/thread-2545.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - yanni5 - 07-07-2017

I haven't received the email yet, hopefully I'll get it soon. And I don't mean "soon" Wink

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Miguel - 07-07-2017

Today's the last day to get your name listed in the liner notes by purchasing one of the top bundles.

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/haleyreinhart

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - reinhartedinwnyh - 07-08-2017

From this sites "Habit's" Thread today....

"Another of Haley's PMJ videos hits 10 million. 10M is a lot of views. "

It's probably been mentioned here already but having Scott B playing on several of her songs on the new album will get a HUMONGOUS boost from PMJ followers. You KNOW he will cross-promote it and it will even happen organically with social media being what it is.

I'm "assuming" (yeah, I know) that he had some input as to the arrangements of the songs. This was a very smart move on both their parts, I feel. Acknowledging each other as being a big boost to both of their endeavors AND capitalizing on it at a very opportune time. Neither is hotter than they are right now.

What's That Sound will get a really nice "push" globally from PMJ's fan base. I think we will see sales that we wouldn't have expected.

I'm feeling VERY VERY positive vibes on this record. The "signs" are all there.

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Miguel - 07-08-2017

Scott playing keys can't hurt, but 'm not sure how much it will help. There are some comments on "Baby It's You" that express the sentiment that Haley should get back to PMJ. i.e., they want her to stick to that type of music. During the Euro tour, it didn't appear she was straying too far from the original versions of the 60s' classics.

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Tusk - 07-08-2017

I think Haley's current trajectory, as a voice folks hear on commercials, has the the widest reach and potential. Some might remember hearing Carly Simon's song "Anticipation" attached to Heinz Ketchup back in the day, that vaulted her into super stardom, even non music lovers knew her voice.

PMJ is growing rapidly, 3 troupes touring at the same time, speaks to the demand, but still they are very niche at this point in time. I've referred to them a few times when trying to explain Haley and even their name won't necessarily ring a bell.

What I like most about WTS is it's an indication of a 'game plan'.....have her sing familiar songs, old enough to be out of recent memory, but not so much that a large number of people will be brought back to a 'simpler time' in their lives. The commercial angle does much the same thing....a familiar tune by a distinct vocal. When she comes out with new material (3 songs are original in WTS) people will know and remember her voice Big Grin

It's social psychology Tongue

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - reinhartedinwnyh - 07-08-2017

Hi Miguel - I wasn't implying that Scott "flipped" the songs. I trust that Haley's take on the songs are very much true to the originals. Just wondering what Scott's input was and that his participation, in correlation to PMJ, should help sales.

Hi Tusk -I'm also not saying that the PMJ connection will send sales into the stratosphere, just hoping it will give it a nice boost. And you're right, PMJ just played here in my hometown, sold out the best venue in the city for a very respected jazz fest, yet almost everyone I talk to has no idea who they are.

As far as WTS in concerned, I agree. Potential song placement of several well known songs stuck in the mindset of the ever burgeoning levels of aging baby boomers (like me) could be a treasure trove for Ole...and Haley...and tours.

I know I am a neo-fan on this site as far as posting but I have come here pretty much daily since I discovered it years ago. (Miguel could probably confirm that.) I appreciate the constant Haley updates that are shared here. I didn't join until fairly recently but be assured, my level of Halein-ism is beyond reproach.

My girls still can't believe I could talk about HER for 4 1/2 hours on our trip to Pittsburgh. And I could have talked longer. Right Himm2?

Just saying I'm feeling good things. But then I'm always like that...I'm a Buffalo Bills fan.

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Tusk - 07-08-2017

(07-08-2017, 10:46 PM)reinhartedinwnyh Wrote: Hi Tusk -I'm also not saying that the PMJ connection will send sales into the stratosphere, just hoping it will give it a nice boost. And you're right, PMJ just played here in my hometown, sold out the best venue in the city for a very respected jazz fest, yet almost everyone I talk to has no idea who they are.

To be sure the PMJ connection will definitely help, Scott is also a promoter par excellence and is very generous sharing PMJ's platform w/ his fellow artists.

Early on, I had watched this documentary about the formation of a West Coast song writer's community that grew out of the East Coast. These included James Taylor, Carly Simon, Glen Frey, Don Henley, Jackson Brown, Linda Ronstadt, Dave Crosby, Stills, Nash and Neil Young...incredible musicians/singer/song writers.

Following along since I've joined Haley, her specific path, has been a joy because I'm reminded of this community of friends who in the future forged their own paths to something much greater. I think of the contacts among her peers, Scott being one major one. I think Haley and Scott will be collaborators for a very long time, they 'click'. Casey and Jacob Scesney and many others in PMJ are also uber talents who will go onto greater things (Don't @ me about Casey....I will always say that Casey, after her family, has been the single most positive influence in Haley's career Tongue )

It's been fun discovering new young talent while we follow Haley's jouney

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - john - 07-09-2017

One of Scott's approaches in growing the PMJ fan base has been to bring in singers who already have fans and recognized names. Casey and Haley may have started that trend but he has brought in a number of others from Idol who brought some fans with them. He has also done videos with singers from YT who have sizable fan bases such as Daniela Andrade, and others who are experienced performers.

By featuring Scott and Casey, and the other PMJ related musicians on the record Haley brings some of that same approach. These folks are her very talented friends, but their names won't hurt either. The whole album is very cozy for Haley as she includes her parents, as well as Ray. And of course she is working with an accomplished producer and sound engineers.

As far as Scott goes, he has a very polished and distinctive style of playing the piano. While Scott may not do much with the arrangements his piano presence is hard to miss. The piano part in the arrangement of Words of Love as performed by the Momas and Papas screams Scott Bradlee to me.

[Image: 07_Studio2.jpg]

Studio 2 at Sunset Sound has a Neve 8088 recording console in addition to the Studer 2 inch tape recorder. This is vintage analog recording equipment.

Sound City was a studio where many classic rock albums were recorded, including Nirvana's early work. It couldn't keep up in the digital world and went out of business. Steve Grohl obtained their Neve console for his own studio as he likes to record on tape.

He discusses the board he has and analog recording

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Himm2 - 07-09-2017

(07-08-2017, 08:34 PM)reinhartedinwnyh Wrote: What's That Sound will get a really nice "push" globally from PMJ's fan base. I think we will see sales that we wouldn't have expected.
I'm feeling VERY VERY positive vibes on this record. The "signs" are all there.

The reason I'm so excited about "What's That Sound" is that it is culmination of everything the Reinharts have represented to me and NW Chitown Baby-boomer Haliens have experienced in the last 6 years as well as growing up in the 60's. I see it as a tribute by Haley to her parents and her upbringing, kind of like the tribute she made to Halien/aliens with "Show Me Your Moves". Placing many of the cover songs that her parents never produced recordings of - in the flawless Haley style - on vinyl and an internationally selling album, shows so much wonderful respect. I pledged the $109 name in liner/signed LP because I know it will be my favorite vinyl LP of all time, especially when I also get it also signed by Harry & Patti Reinhart, Casey Abrams & Scott Bradlee.

RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date - Tusk - 07-10-2017