The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Vinyl Confirmed - available for pre-order through Pledge Music and Amazon - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Vinyl Confirmed - available for pre-order through Pledge Music and Amazon (/thread-2549.html)

Vinyl Confirmed - available for pre-order through Pledge Music and Amazon - Miguel - 06-16-2017

See link to purchase signed LP or other goodies.

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/haleyreinhart?referrer=artist236786&utm_campaign=project16752&utm_medium=activity

[Image: DCel0UfVYAA3I8Q.jpg:small]
image courtesy of Rachel

[Image: DCelo0jUAAAUmN-.jpg:small]
image courtesy of Tusk

RE: Vinyl Confirmed - items available for purchase through Pledge Music - KelseyW. - 06-16-2017

Ahh! So excited for this, but I'll have to wait to purchase some things till I have money. Sad

RE: Vinyl Confirmed - items available for purchase through Pledge Music - Miguel - 06-17-2017

Quote:Rachael Aubin‏ @RachaelBA

Haley Reinhart's new album #WhatsThatSound is available to preorder on Amazon & that includes physical CD and VINYL!

$14.98 and $21.98

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072RBZ6QH/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_api_TQnrzb2NE93SG

RE: Vinyl Confirmed - available for pre-order through Pledge Music and Amazon - Tusk - 09-28-2017

Perhaps the strategy to post a later shipping date was for it to be a nice surprise when it's shipped earlier? Many got notice their items shipped yesterday, I just received mine this morning....shipping from Tennessee via USPS

[Image: DK07DzgVwAAvr5i.jpg]

RE: Vinyl Confirmed - available for pre-order through Pledge Music and Amazon - Tusk - 09-30-2017

So it looks like if you got the CD or LP autographed, you got an extra sleeve as they send you the item still sealed and unopened ....The pin is cute Smile

[Image: DK_37z6U8AEAqiZ.jpg]

[Image: DK_6FlTVwAAGCzd.jpg]

RE: Vinyl Confirmed - available for pre-order through Pledge Music and Amazon - Tusk - 09-30-2017

(09-30-2017, 01:59 PM)reinhartedinwnyh Wrote: Pleadgemusic package came today. One shrink wrapped intact CD and the one signed CD case/jacket...along with the sticker, pin and T-shirt.

Wonder what they did with the CD they removed from the signed CD jacket??

My girls are very happy I got the shirt in a Small so they can share it. And are THRILLED to see our names in the liner notes, along with several other Haliens from here.

Side note to an earlier post about no Targets near me stocking the Bonus CD when it came out on Friday: They finally came in mid this week, ordered them online to pick up at the store and grabbed 3. Yeeehaaaaw!

Quote: Haley Reinhart Retweeted
Queen @Rachels_Screams 3h3 hours ago
My dad just texted this to me saying "can you say fanboy?" Oh my god I'm crying @HaleyReinhart

[Image: DK_gitwWAAAIg6u.jpg]

RE: Vinyl Confirmed - available for pre-order through Pledge Music and Amazon - reinhartedinwnyh - 09-30-2017

(09-30-2017, 03:42 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 01:59 PM)reinhartedinwnyh Wrote: Pleadgemusic package came today. One shrink wrapped intact CD and the one signed CD case/jacket...along with the sticker, pin and T-shirt.

Wonder what they did with the CD they removed from the signed CD jacket??

My girls are very happy I got the shirt in a Small so they can share it. And are THRILLED to see our names in the liner notes, along with several other Haliens from here.

Side note to an earlier post about no Targets near me stocking the Bonus CD when it came out on Friday: They finally came in mid this week, ordered them online to pick up at the store and grabbed 3. Yeeehaaaaw!

Quote: Haley Reinhart Retweeted
Queen @Rachels_Screams 3h3 hours ago
My dad just texted this to me saying "can you say fanboy?" Oh my god I'm crying @HaleyReinhart

[Image: DK_gitwWAAAIg6u.jpg]

Yes Tusk, nice catch...I'm the Fanboy/Dad referenced in the tweet/retweet. Guilty as charged, but I OWN it. At least you can see from the pic I've been on board from the Start...no bandwagon fan here.

What a great ride so far, huh? Hard to believe it's been 6-7 years already. Where has the time gone?

RE: Vinyl Confirmed - available for pre-order through Pledge Music and Amazon - KelseyW. - 10-01-2017

I got my PledgeMusic package yesterday, and am very pleased with everything!

If I had the money I would've gotten an autographed poster and handwritten lyrics too. Sad

Ah well... Anyway. Here is my album package! Along with almost every Haley Reinhart item I own. With the exception of two Listen Up! era shirts, two Better era shirts, a CafePress Haley Reinhart shirt, the Idol tour shirt, and the Idol tour poster and Haley 8X10! Wink

Yes I was inspired to get this stuff together thanks to a fellow Halien's photo. It was such a good idea! Blush

[Image: DLBEe6UWkAMT2Yh.jpg:large]