The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Fall Tour Dates (2017) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Fall Tour Dates (2017) (/thread-2554.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Himm2 - 10-23-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:48 PM)Miguel Wrote: Hopefully the court case has been decided in some way. If it hasn't, I wouldn't wear it to the courtroom as a mugshot could prejudice the jury against Haley. Or the shirt itself -- if they thought she was treating the charge against her as a frivolous matter.

I was joking of course. On October 6th the case was continued until the judge or DA had a chance to review it or something like that. Haley's lawyer handled it. Minor cases like this don't get presented to a jury and hopefully 1t'll just be dismissed as a stupid frivolous charge.

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Miguel - 10-23-2017

I believe you can request a jury trial or a bench trial, which is only right given the potential penalty could be one year in prison.

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Nicicarus - 10-23-2017

Sorry for spoilers, but not sure if I’m gonna make it to one of Haley’s shows this tour. Any chance for a set list? Curious to see what songs she selected to showcase. Heard wonderland was performed. Pretty cool...

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Miguel - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 07:48 AM)Nicicarus Wrote: Any chance for a set list?

The set list via Fē Moya‏ @glassperfection (it's upside down).

The set list includes "Creep" and "Can't Help Falling in Love." I think it's smart of Haley to continue to include them as many people know her for those songs and hope to see them performed live.

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Himm2 - 10-23-2017

So 11 from WTS (not included were Oh Darlin, You showed me, Words of Love, Light my fire, Lets live for today) 6 from Better, 1 from PMJ, and the 1 from Listen Up.

RE: Fall Tour Dates - ISCAT4HALEY - 10-23-2017

Hi, sorry about our slowness in posting. We’ll recap later. Brent (airhigh) and I are on the road to LA from Phoenix. An amazing show. Her band is great and awesome chemistry already for the first show. Haley is an old pro so much charm and charisma with the audience and her sublime vocals in fine form. Sorry we couldn’t record with our video cameras. I tried to get permission beforehand and thought it was going tp work out but ultimately told no. Cell phones are fine but left mine at the hotel and was almost out of battery. So again sorry. The new song indicated on the set list was Time of the Season with Ray Moore singing with Haley. He was great as we already know. All of her band members provide vocals. You guys are in for a real treat.

When we saw the Haley mugshot t shirt we died laughing. Haley always finding the best in everything. She said she needed the money to pay court costs. LOL. So witty and clever. Of course we had to get one.

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Nicicarus - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 09:05 AM)Himm2 Wrote: So 11 from WTS (not included were Oh Darlin, You showed me, Words of Love, Light my fire, Lets live for today) 6 from Better, 1 from PMJ, and the 1 from Listen Up.

No oh darlin? Weird to me considering that’s one of her more popular songs on the record according to Spotify streams..

(10-23-2017, 08:43 AM)Miguel Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 07:48 AM)Nicicarus Wrote: Any chance for a set list?

The set list via Fē Moya‏ @glassperfection (it's upside down).

The set list includes "Creep" and "Can't Help Falling in Love." I think it's smart of Haley to continue to include them as many people know her for those songs and hope to see them performed live.

What was the “new song”? Brand new unreleased? Or newly performed?

RE: Fall Tour Dates - JMT - 10-23-2017

Thanks for the update ISCAT4HALEY. Are you and/or any other Forum users making it up to the show in San Francisco? I assume Tom22 will be going. My wife has agreed to go with me, so that will be fun.

(10-23-2017, 09:37 AM)ISCAT4HALEY Wrote: The new song indicated on the set list was Time of the Season with Ray Moore singing with Haley. He was great as we already know. All of her band members provide vocals. You guys are in for a real treat.

Whew! I was really hoping to hear Time of the Season, and my heart dropped when I didn't see it on the set list posted earlier.

RE: Fall Tour Dates - ISCAT4HALEY - 10-23-2017

Brent (airhigh) and I want to thank khemari and Tusk for hooking us up with a taker for the ticket we had available. Eileen is fan of Nick Fradiani and uses her social media skill to help promote him like a number of Haliens do for Haley. She liked Haley on Idol but rooted for Casey. She semi kept up on Haley and defended her at times on MJSBIGBLOG like when she got arrested. So she was tickled to see the mugshot t shirt and tweeted a pic of it.
As we watched and listened to Haley, Eileen kept saying amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, mesmerizing. After the concert we asked if she had room to be a fan of one more. She said you accomplished your mission. I think we can count her as a Halien now. Converting new Haliens one gig at a time. LOL.

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Tusk - 10-23-2017

Haley and Dylan apparently are going to, already did, perform on the Fox channel in Phoenix....here's the live stream feed

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news-now

[Image: DM1ld-wVoAARQmn.jpg]

They're streamiing a live political feed right now, so maybe Haley hasn't performed yet, Here's a pic earlier

[Image: DM1cDBKVwAEWQoL.jpg]

(10-23-2017, 10:44 AM)JMT Wrote: Thanks for the update ISCAT4HALEY. Are you and/or any other Forum users making it up to the show in San Francisco? I assume Tom22 will be going. My wife has agreed to go with me, so that will be fun.

I'll be there and so will Cecilia, the artist who drew "Bill" on a dollar...I don't recall, but Ken might also be there.

Flight from Orange County to San Francisco being only $68 made it a 'no brainer' IMO so it was an easy add to cap off Haley's California swing Tongue