The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Fall Tour Dates (2017) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Fall Tour Dates (2017) (/thread-2554.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Miguel - 10-24-2017

Quote:CLOVES‏ @RClovesHaley 12m

Good crowd now!

[Image: DM9IlrlV4AET6Lr.jpg]

[Image: DM9IlrjU8AA1Ieb.jpg]

RE: Fall Tour Dates - john - 10-24-2017

[Image: DM9QrXJUEAAKZfk.jpg]

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Himm2 - 10-25-2017

So thrilled that Scott Bradlee could "Creep" into H.E.R. LA Show!

https://www.facebook.com/HaleyReinhart/videos/1636100926411061/?hc_ref=ARTuojKdlRYQ80L7OtpjwPyd0yVizabnS0SxmAsyrO0CspBtO2lpSOVtFEBemSdscD8&fref=gs&dti=445269265490462&hc_location=group

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Tusk - 10-25-2017

Haley did two fake outs tonight....She began Time of the Season w/o Casey and a fan and I looked at each other, "No Casey? Huh " Then Casey came out from the curtains to join in on his part, then they did "Bring the Love Back Home"...which I enjoyed much more live than on the CD....

Then Haley kind of implied that Scott wasn't in the house to play "Sunny Afternoon"..then later in the show, Scott appeared to perform Creep Smile

Now onto the not so 'fun' part... I was up front w/ my iPhone, but the lighting behind the performers were aimed, alot of the time, at me, and the iPhone wasn't dealing well with it (I took pictures of Mark and BC), so I took a risk. We were leaning against a railing, so I placed my iPhone on top of my wallet (so the metal railing doesn't ring, hopefully absorbing any vibration) and pointed the phone's microphone towards the stage.

I used my small canon which handled the lighting issue much better, but, as I guessed, couldn't handle the audio.

I just checked the iPhone audio, it wasn't 'great', the bass noticeably buzzing Undecided ....I asked ISCAT to film further back, so we can have two views of the performances. He told me he wasn't happy with the video, BUT what's important now is if his audio is better than mine, audio I can use....here's a screen cap of Haley singing Wonderland using my small Canon.

[Image: DM-mMoJU8AAxNGo.jpg]

Also, Haley said a few Concord execs were in the house last night, so after the show I wondered if I could recognise any of them. John Burk was there and he let me take a pic w/ him... I thanked him a few times for taking care of 'our girl' and how excited we are she's w/ Concord.

I'm also one signature away from completing my quest to get signatures from the primary performers of Creep and All About the Bass on the 45 rpm from Australia. A bunch of PMJer's were there besides Scott and Casey, Sarah Reich, Kenton Chen, Blake Lewis, Adam Kubota and Rook. Scott, Casey and Adam signed the 45 rpm's label and Rook told me to message him when I go to see Ariana's show in Seattle, and he'll let her know to see me, so I can get the final autograph to complete my quest Cool

Haley was in such great spirit. We all got the mug shot T-Shirt. The El Rey was kind enough to not make us go outside again in 100+ degree heat, like they did last time, though, when it got dark, and cooler, they did make us go outside again, go through security again.... can't complain... as long as we didn't have to spend almost 2 hours in the heat.

I gotta catch some Zzz's now, as I'll need to leave for San Diego in 9 hours ...

It was indeed a great show, my personal highlight was getting to hear Haley sing Wonderland live and w/ a full band, it was as good as I could've hoped Heart

[Image: DM8Jo91VoAAmTeF.jpg]

[Image: DM8Yo2WV4AApd2G.jpg]

Tomorrow in San Diego, Avelene, having turned 21 will finally be able to see her first Solo Haley show, Rachel was finally convinced to go to the San Diego show as well, meaning we'll have HOTMs 1, 2 and 3 there, so we're hoping to be able to get a group shot w/ Haley Smile

Here's a pic of Haley, Scott and John Burk back Stage

[Image: DM-AvcjU8AAoTQf.jpg]

Quote:Michael Lington‏** Verified account @LingtonSax 4h4 hours ago
Great night watching @HaleyReinhart do her thing at the @elreytheatre

** Recording Artist, Saxophonist, songwriter, producer, Danish subject!

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Miguel - 10-25-2017

John Burk's backstage pass is a picture of Austin Powers?

Haley live streamed her performance of "Creep" with Scott.

https://www.facebook.com/HaleyReinhart/videos/1636100926411061/

Quote:clarelolliesreynolds
El Rey

When you get to see one of your best friends kill it yet again and then you take home her band Tshirt so that you can wear her mug shot to bed every night cause you miss her. @haleyreinhart you are truly one of the most gifted people I have ever known. And thanks for singing the life out of our song #checkplease Love you so much

Quote:Chloe Agnew

So inspired by this beautiful human being! Haley Reinhart is just as amazing a person as she is a performer! What a voice! Incredible entertainment seeing her live with her insane band tonight #elraytheatre and she is the sweetest of ladies!! Onwards and upwards for you girl!

Chloë Alexandra Adele Emily Agnew (born 9 June 1989 in Dublin, Ireland) is an Irish singer and songwriter who is an original former member of the Celtic music group Celtic Woman, as well as its youngest member... She sings in English, Irish, Latin, Italian, and German. Agnew has a soprano vocal range.

http://www.chloeagnewofficial.com/

edit: pic from her Twitter post:

[Image: DM-Y8YyUEAAhw1R.jpg]

Quote:lyndseyparker
El Rey

Proud to see @haleyreinhart headlining the @elreytheatre! With @caseybassy doing @thezombiesofficial-approved “Time of the Season”

bit of video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BaqUuQeFqdQ/?taken-by=lyndseyparker

Quote:sourtaps
El Rey

Leaving the @elreytheatre inspired by my girl @haleyreinhart! Great show and great music! Grab her album "What's That Sound" available NOW!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaqYd0Gn94e/?taken-at=19404

Quote:effkrapf
El Rey

Been a while since I've been to @elreytheatre But extremely impressed with @haleyreinhart. Ever get a chance to see her, don't miss out. #hashtag

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaqW6r3hrZg/?taken-by=jeffkrapf

I'm a TV/Media Host, Live Event Announcer and NBC San Diego Station Host. I want to do great things in life and have a damn good time doing it!

Quote:Debi Derryberry

Last night at the El Rey theatre for album release of Haley Reinhart. She is amazing! @haleyreinhart #FisforFamily

Nice to have her support even if she's a little unclear on the details.

Quote:Dylan Chambers
2 mins ·
Seven years ago, I was working at the Starbucks on Wilshire and Highland down the street from the El Rey. I used to look out the window and daydream about playing there one day. Fast forward to last night when I finally got to with Haley Reinhart to a packed house. I’m having a blast on this tour and I’m very grateful for these awesome times.

Quote:Kevin Gibson added 6 new videos.
14 mins · Bell Gardens, CA ·

The incredible Haley Reinhart,the band and friends were absolutely outstanding last night in LA!!

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/haley+reinhart/keywords_posts?esd=eyJlc2lkIjoiUzpfSTc2OTEwMjU3OToxMDE1NjQyNzQ3NzU3NzU4MCIsInBzaWQiOnsiNzY5MTAyNTc5OjEwMTU2NDI3NDc3NTc3NTgwIjoiVXpwZlNUYzJPVEV3TWpVM09Ub3hNREUxTmpReU56UTNOelUzTnpVNE1BPT0iLCI2NDAyMzkyOjE1NjY2NjAyNDY3MjYzMDkiOiJVenBmU1RFMU9UQTJNREF4TkRFMU16QXhNem94TlRZMk5qWXdNalEyTnpJMk16QTUifSwiY3JjdCI6InRleHQiLCJjc2lkIjoiYTMyYmNlMzhkNThjM2Y0NGJhZTQwNWYwY2M3NDU2NjIifQ%3D%3D

All Access review. I believe their reviews are submitted by unpaid, local contributors.

https://music.allaccess.com/haley-reinhart-brings-60s-tunes-and-impressive-pipes-to-las-el-rey-theatre/

Nice conclusion:

Quote:Whether singing her own song or someone else’s, there’s no denying it, Haley has the pipes of someone with many years of practice. She effortlessly belts out ballads and mesmerizes everyone with her swoon-worthy and gorgeous tone. Her voice is sexy in all the right places and strong and powerful in all the other places. This is one singer that must be seen live to truly appreciate her talent.

RE: Fall Tour Dates - john - 10-25-2017

Quote:Tim Wright‏ @Yoshirox10 20h
A legend.
#elrey

[Image: DM98wunVAAAswSD.jpg:small]

[Image: DM98wuLUMAEU8cR.jpg:small]

[Image: DM98wu2VwAE4tIb.jpg:small]

[Image: DM98wuAUEAAB8iG.jpg:small]

Quote:CLOVES‏ @RClovesHaley 2m
SLAY ME
#Bellyup

[Image: DNCeS6LVQAA3Vbf.jpg]