The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message

Haley Reinhart Forum
Fall Tour Dates (2017) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Fall Tour Dates (2017) (/thread-2554.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: "SEVEN NATION ARMY" (White Stripes) covered by Haley on new PMJ album - Miguel - 10-27-2017

That's one of the most confusing comments I've ever read.

Why was the PMJ show moved to February?

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Himm2 - 10-27-2017

(10-27-2017, 02:44 PM)Miguel Wrote: That's one of the most confusing comments I've ever read.
Lack of tickets sales is why their November 2nd show in Chicago was rescheduled. Chicagoans are burnt out on PMJ when it won't include Haley who has her Denver show on November 2nd. If Haley is there on the February rescheduled date I'll be there.
PMJ no show Chicago

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Miguel - 10-27-2017

The podcast interview is up (8-1/2 min):

http://www.koit.com/media/audio-channel/hanging-haley-reinhart

Longer interview with someone else at the same station:

https://www.facebook.com/koitradio/videos/vb.82278057498/10155336987987499/?type=2&theater

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Rachel - 10-27-2017

(10-27-2017, 03:59 PM)Himm2 Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 02:44 PM)Miguel Wrote: That's one of the most confusing comments I've ever read.
Lack of tickets sales is why their November 2nd show in Chicago was rescheduled. Chicagoans are burnt out on PMJ when it won't include Haley who has her Denver show on November 2nd. If Haley is there on the February rescheduled date I'll be there.
PMJ no show Chicago

I'm not a Chicagoan, but I'm pretty burnt out on PMJ even if it does include Haley. Expensive tickets, even more expensive for meet and greet. And only a few Haley songs. Just not worth it anymore imo

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Miguel - 10-27-2017

Quote:Gloria Di Biase
10 mins ·
Look at who I just met! Haley Reinhart! She is so beautiful! She wanted to take a photo with me & my bubbles & look, she's singing my song, about "BETTERISM"

She and her husband have been described as Jerry Garcia's friends, longtime assistants, managers and caretakers. They apparently cared for him in the last 10 years of his life when he was in ill health. She also reportedly cared for his kids when he was traveling. They had/have the rights to sell Jerry's art.

RE: Fall Tour Dates - john - 10-28-2017

(10-27-2017, 05:33 PM)Miguel Wrote:
Quote:Gloria Di Biase
10 mins ·
Look at who I just met! Haley Reinhart! She is so beautiful! She wanted to take a photo with me & my bubbles & look, she's singing my song, about "BETTERISM"

She and her husband have been described as Jerry Garcia's friends, longtime assistants, managers and caretakers. They apparently cared for him in the last 10 years of his life when he was in ill health. She also reportedly cared for his kids when he was traveling. They had/have the rights to sell Jerry's art.

[Image: 20032031_10209740058042726_788261812822018735_n.jpg]

She is involved with Love on Haight (I see what they did there)

Quote:Love on Haight is one of the last artisan shops on the street, dedicated to giving you the most psychedelic fashion created by our family & friends. We are firm believers in spreading Rainbows, Sparkles, Peace, Love & Kindness. We feel blessed to be the rainbow ambassadors to the Haight-Ashbury.

No wonder Haley bumped into her
[Image: o.jpg]

[Image: DNLZ5t_UMAAFmbr.jpg:small]
ht Tusk

Cool

[Image: DNMvl3rVAAEwj4x.jpg:small]
ht Rachel

Angel

[Image: DNNQ06yUEAEOUGA.jpg]
Quote:Tusk‏ @HaleysTusk 8m
Uhhhh.....I forgot what I was saying ?
@HaleyReinhart #BabyItsYou @GAMH #SanFrancisco
#WhatsThatSound

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Tusk - 10-28-2017

She was in great spirit tonight, a lot of Halien Interaction, at the end of Let's Start, the final song, she reached out to everyone in the front row starting w/ airhigh on the other end of the stage all the way to and including me on my side Blush

[Image: DNNR1XvU8AAh-GM.jpg]

[Image: DNNR1X3VoAA3L_p.jpg]

On For What it's Worth, she even put the mic for airhigh to sing into, but he said she pulled it back before he could (psyche! LOL )

[Image: DNNU8o2V4AAGMze.jpg]

A couple more screen caps from the video I took Cool

[Image: DNNPl8DVAAAatZf.jpg]

[Image: DNNOp_7VwAA6dB6.jpg]

She changed the ending of one of the songs transitioning into a song I didn't recognise (popular song, I just didn't know the title)

While we were waiting outside, I heard her and Dylan mess around, performing the Beatles' "Day Tripper"..... when we came in, she was looking up the lyrics to that song as if to perform it for us, Ray wasn't sure of the lyrics either, so I calleed out she could do a Beatles song, Day Tripper, and she did it! Then Dylan and Haley performed Hendrix' Purple Haze Exclamation Ending the VIP w/ Sunny Afternoon Smile

The reaction reviews are coming in and it sounds like the SF show was a scorcher.

Quote:Tusk‏ @HaleysTusk 46m
She was full steam ahead, no fear, full throttle vocals tonight
[Image: 1f60d.png]

Baby Boomer Amy Marsh was certainly impressed
Quote:Amy Marsh‏ @AmyMarshEdD 6m
What's that sound? #HaleyReinhart in San Francisco tonight!!! What a show! What a voice! What a band! The 60's never had it so good!

Quote:Amy Marsh‏ @AmyMarshEdD 5m
Honestly, there is NOTHING she can't sing - and make her own, like the world is new again every time she sounds a note. White Rabbit even!

Quote:Amy Marsh‏ @AmyMarshEdD 2m
My first concert was Jefferson Airplane when I was 13. Heard White Rabbit live. Now I'm 62, and #HaleyReinhart nailed it. Splendidly!

RE: Fall Tour Dates - Tusk - 10-28-2017

Oh and I had a fun time talking w/ Mary Jo, Adam Kubota's (Bass player in PMJ) Mom, who came to see Haley perform solo for the first time...she was a laugh riot and really looked forward to the show. Haley gave Mary Jo a shout out at VIP and during the show Big Grin
(We kept a space in line at the front of VIP so she and her friend, Dorothy could get something to eat)
With recognising John Burk in LA & Adam Kubota's Mom in SF, I told people I'm at the age that, remembering that kind of minutiae only means I've lost some other important information in my memory Tongue

[Image: DNLghWBUQAAxtEt.jpg]

Also Haley wanted a pic of my #WhatsThatSound tour Jacket after I took a photo w/ her at VIP ... I've collected Scott, Casey, Adam, Sarah, BC Jean & Mark Ballas, Jordie Lane, Clare Reynolds and more besides fans Big Grin

[Image: DNL2JhxUQAA0TLT.jpg]

Cecilia, the SF fan who drew "Bill" on a dollar Bill for Haley, posted this, I was standing to the left of her, Haley did more than usual playing to the camera and it was awesome Big Grin

https://twitter.com/ceciliahg11/status/924184558995619841

Wonderland - SF