The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 05-31-2012

Quote:Liam Clarke ☺ ‏@LiamClarke1

@HaleyReinhart Just discovered you, and I think you are amazing! You sound like @ladygaga true talent
^ 18-yr-old from Hythe, Southampton, UK with 945 followers

Quote:Wojtek Wala ‏@MrWala

You want a good album of music with a chick who has an awesome voice? Get @HaleyReinhart's new album. Oh yah, shouts to @robkleiner Wink
^ Someone Rob knows from Chicago with 16,786 followers.

A McCreerian/Durbinator with 500+ followers:

Quote:briley dixon†♥ briley dixon†♥ ‏@bee_marieee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0VkDI86Jr0&feature=related I just love this song.. so much<3

Quote:briley dixon†♥ ‏@bee_marieee
I'm still in shock that I like Haley Reinhart now.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 06-01-2012

Was trying to merge two threads and something went wrong. I have salvaged and pasted the content I was merging below.

john
Posting Freak

Wasn't sure what to do with this so I'll put it here. A pic from high school but just posted Daniella on her tumblr site.
[Image: avatar_15f497594fec_64.png]

Quote:found this little gem of me haley rachael and sam after our performance of “because” at our schools display of cultures show.

[Image: tumblr_m45kgcPi7M1qabw66o1_1280.jpg]

Me, Samantha Victor, Rachael Fromkin and Haley Reinhart doing an accapella version of Because by the Beatles.

http://danielamichelle.tumblr.com/page/2 (BTW she has an "ask me anything" option on her menu)
Post from a year ago:
Quote:Song of the Day:
Haley Reinhart - I Who Have Nothing.
I have this song on repeat. I’m so fucking proud of her.

Tusk

HeartHeartHeart
Are these the same girls??

john
Posting Freak

(05-18-2012, 01:06 AM)Tusk Wrote: HeartHeartHeart

Yes, I'd say so. It looks like Haley liked to switch up her hair even back then.

Edit: I added some information above (I found a different posting of the video by Daniella with the names listed)

Tusk

(05-18-2012, 01:06 AM)Tusk Wrote: HeartHeartHeart

(05-18-2012, 01:10 AM)john Wrote: Yes, I'd say so. It looks like Haley liked to switch up her hair even back then.
That's always been bugging me, mostly because I'm a guy, I just use a comb and voila.....
Haley seems to change her hair up so often...does she do that herself? Can she afford to keep a stylist that follows her around? Or maybe Interscope is footing the bill for that....Huh

john
Posting Freak

Daniella postings from a mid May back.
Responding to a comment ....
Quote:whoa, my friend Haley, best idol contestant, of. all. time. ??
Crazy. Awesome. Amazing. So proud.
Quote:You know what I love about her, is that she’s so different from them. I know this is gonna sound terrible, but I don’t want her to win. I think she can do so much better without having the AI contract… and i think she knows that.

After RITD..
Quote:HJFDKSLAHFAS YEAY FOR HALEY!!!!!

We always talked about how much singing meant to us and how we knew there’s nothing else out there for us to do. She’s there now and I hope I get to do it too.

Oh my god. I’m so beyond happy for her! I hope she’s through for another week. Damn work didn’t let me watch it last night.

Quote:My friend Haley Reinhart KILLING it tonight with “Bennie and the Jetsssssssssssss.”
fdhsakflhs yes.

Quote:(For those of you who don’t know, I’m not a huge fan of AI but Haley and I went to school together since we were in kindergarten so everyone back home is really pulling for her.)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 06-02-2012

Quote:Lydia ‏@Wonder1859

Thanks to my Twitter friends for mentioning this. Loving Haley Reinhart's debut album! ♫ Listen Up! http://spoti.fi/JO1CYC #Spotify

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 06-03-2012

Quote:KrIsTiN_LeE_ ‏@KristinLee1124
Haley Reinhart is my new favorite singer! Love the edgyness with jazz flavor and pop mixture. #Obsessed Check it out!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 06-03-2012

Quote:Marco Jiménez ‏@MrLogicalArtist

Holy fuck. Just listened to Haley Reinhart's single "Free". It's really good. I judged her way too fast after the "Yoü & I" trainwreck.
^^ From Venezuela, must be a little monster (Gaga fan).

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 06-06-2012

Quote:Katie ‏@fashfrugality

I don't watch Amer Idol so I never heard her before now... but I am loving Haley Reinhart. ♫ Haley Reinhart http://spoti.fi/JI3qfv #Spotify

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 06-06-2012

Singer/writer in Poema who has 2,227 followers:

Quote:Elle Puckett ‏@ellepuckett

I'm not one to advertise that I watch American Idol/keep up w/ contestants but...@HaleyReinhart's album is SO freakin good. Wow..blown away.

Student/producer for Indianapolis radio station w/1,159 followers:

Quote:PRODUCER KAL ‏@ProducerKal

Make fun all you want, but I absolutely LOVE Haley Reinhart's 'Free' track. Seriously take a listen to it. #futurewifey

21-yr-old from North Carolina with 1,088 followers:

Quote:♡кαуlεε★ѕυммєя ツ ‏@Kaylee_Summer21

the adorable @JacobWhitesides sent me to follow @HaleyReinhart and im glad he did shes an amazing singer!

RE: Happy for Haley - midnightblues - 06-06-2012

CoolAnd that's positive. I like to try to focus on the positive things not the numbers and the sales. That will work themselves out. Haley is doing just fine. She is where she is supposed to be.Cool