The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 08-02-2016

FB shares

Creep
Quote:Peter De La Mora - Jason, check this one out. You might like it

+Jason Lichon - Ha! Yeah, i noticed that someone else mentioned this in the comments on your post and am already listening to it. WOW WOW WOW! This chick can sing, and offers a great interpretation. Even added a key change at the end. This makes me happy

+Peter De La Mora - Yes, she does an amazing job and I caught that key change at the end as well! Awesome.

+Tyenia I. Hardy - ugh i looove her

Quote:Karla Favela -
Seriously! Take a couple minutes of your time & listen to her beautiful voice! Heart it!

+David Walker Jr. - That's an amazing voice.

+David Walker Jr. - She has that Norah Jones feeling.

Quote:Selena Fielden -
One of my favorite songs and she took it to the next level

Quote:Hallie Stokely -
Thank you Wayne Harvey for introducing me to this cover of one of my favorite songs! She is incredible!! Totally got the chills!!

BHS
Quote:Wow,she's good. I'm impressed

Quote:Ryan Verthein -
This girl gives me whole body chills.

+Libby Rivers Holy. Poop. What a freaking voice. Heart

Quote:Christopher Stabler -
Holy crap, this is as amazing as it is sexy.

+Matthew Stahnke - Best version I've ever heard!

+Eric Vance - WOW!!

Quote:Roshini Rampersaud -
Holy Haley Reinhart! Heart Crazy talented!

7NA
Quote:Satvinder Singh Rai shared Postmodern Jukebox's video.
21 mins ·
-
Start your day with this...just superb!

Quote:Becky Burton Pritchard -
Having a music morning today! Loved Haley Reinhart on American Idol and this is just FANTASTIC. The girl can SCAT! If I could sing, this is what I would want to sound like!

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 08-03-2016

Comment on "Haley joins Irvin and NOJO at the New Orleans Jazz Fest, 2014 on April 25" video (Come Rain or Come Shine). Posted a few months ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kv0KxkT1WI&list=PLKq8Q3o8LcZCp7nzuX0PRx3hzB6D8lYN2

Quote: Was at this show. Spectacular performance, made it to my notes to be sure to keep her on my radar!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 08-03-2016

Quote:Renee Crum shared Scott Bradlee's video (7NA)

Holy cow I could listen all day. Tim Bayles check this out!

Quote:Kayla Mills

Haley Reinhart is love.

Quote:Renee Crum

She's a thing? Holy moly I need more then lol

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 08-07-2016

Quote:Ron Bowles
2 hrs · Coolidge, AZ ·

Decided to sample some more PMJ after listening to a second cover of Meghan Trainor by them. And having done said sampling, I have to wonder why in hell isn't Haley Reinhart a household word?

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 08-09-2016

Quote: PJ ‏@PJHaleyR 58m

JOHNGY'S BEAT: Friendly Encounters: Haley Reinhart and Jim Gekas http://www.johngysbeat.com/2016/08/friendly-encounters-haley-reinhart-and.html?spref=tw

Quote: This is another Friendly Encounter which I really enjoyed. First, I am responsible for the moment. I got passes to the Meet-and-Greet prior to the Haley Reinhart show.

Second, I also met Haley for the first time. Haley had been on my radar and my "want" list since I heard her version of Radiohead's Creep. It blew me away and I looked for other stuff of hers. i quickly soaked up everything I could find from her.

I learned she is a Chicago area native and was a contestant on American Idol. How did she not win that season? Since then, she has performed solo, with Postmodern Jukebox and with various others, like Casey Abrams, another Idol contestance from that season.

There was an opening act, followed by Haley's band performing without her. Haley eventually joined her band and performed for about an hour. It was a great night of music.

At the Meet-and-Greet, Haley was very sweet and friendly. She is simply a doll and her voice is amazing. She is definitely my favorite singer from the current music scene.

I am glad Jimmy also enjoyed the night. It was fun to experience all of this with him.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 08-10-2016

FB:
Quote:Kd Boren
1 hr ·

Never heard of her before but boy can she sing! ‪#‎HaleyReinhart‬ ‪#‎newfan‬

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 08-11-2016

Comment on the unofficial "official" CHFIL:

Quote:Maid of Heart 6 hours ago

I learned about Haley from PMJ and I'm glad -- i havent stopped listening to her since. she deserves the success.

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 08-12-2016

Quote:Haley knocks it out of the park EVERY DAMN TIME!!! So, so good Smile

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 08-13-2016

I just did a quick review of Haley's PMJ work and it made me happy for Haley.

She now has more than 71 million views on the videos that feature her. Seven of the top 100 itunes jazz songs feature Haley -- only Mad World is missing (a total of ten currently are from PMJ - two of which are new).

While the estimate is quick and dirty and timeframes differ, it appears she is getting around 125 thousand views per day at PMJ. She also gets a boatload of views on FB everyday of her PMJ work. AATB has more than 100 million FB views.

According to PJ she has passed 25 million Spotify streams for CHFIL and she has probably sold around 225K by download. CHFIL has around 35 million views in the various YT uploads (incl the commercial) and well over 100 million FB views. Kworb reports continuing sales of 1-2K per week and there are additional streaming services to consider.

CHFIL will go Gold
It takes sales of 500K units to get a gold record in the U.S. Per wiki (here) 100 streams is counted as one unit sold. So it should be getting close (although there may be twists like only U.S. sales count). A gold record will be a dream come true for Haley.

RE: Happy for Haley - lovinghaleyr - 08-14-2016

(08-13-2016, 09:55 PM)john Wrote: CHFIL will go Gold
It takes sales of 500K units to get a gold record in the U.S. Per wiki (here) 100 streams is counted as one unit sold. So it should be getting close (although there may be twists like only U.S. sales count). A gold record will be a dream come true for Haley.
Well,her voice is like liquid gold then she deserve something of solid gold and I
hope that come true HeartHeartHeartHeartCoolCoolCoolCool