The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 08-14-2016

(08-14-2016, 09:55 PM)lovinghaleyr Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 09:55 PM)john Wrote: CHFIL will go Gold
It takes sales of 500K units to get a gold record in the U.S. Per wiki (here) 100 streams is counted as one unit sold. So it should be getting close (although there may be twists like only U.S. sales count). A gold record will be a dream come true for Haley.
Well,her voice is like liquid gold then she deserve something of solid gold and I
hope that come true HeartHeartHeartHeartCoolCoolCoolCool

The RIAA changed the formula for converting streams to downloads (unit sales of a single song) earlier this year...
Quote:The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) today announced a new Album Award methodology for its Gold & Platinum Program, the industry’s premier award for recognizing artistic achievement in the music marketplace....

...Also effective today, RIAA’s Digital Single Award ratio will be updated from 100 on-demand streams = 1 download to 150 on-demand streams = 1 download to reflect the enormous growth of streaming consumption in the two plus years since that ratio was set. Just as RIAA announced when setting the initial formula in 2013, our analysis and the determination of a formula is based on comparative consumption patterns, not marketplace value....

http://www.riaa.com/riaa-debuts-album-award-streams/

This new formula makes it more challenging, although it appears that Haley would be close to 80% of the criteria just counting itunes downloads and Spotify streams. Add to that Panodora, Apple Music and other streaming and that number should be even closer to the necessary 500K.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 08-18-2016

Quote:Danielle Lynn shared Scott Bradlee's video (BHS).
·
I watched this then continued scrolling through all her other covers. Incredibly talented. Michael Andrea Sean

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 08-18-2016

Quote:Debora Diane

For the first time in my life, I like somebody else's cover of an Elvis song better than Elvis's version! Way to go Haley!

Quote:Franchely Parra shared Scott Bradlee's video (7NA)

i love the original but this cover is just so beautiful! OH LORD

Quote:Rachelle Rocky

If I ever get married I want her to sing at my wedding.. I've been obsessed with her since she did American idol

Quote:Franchely Parra

i didnt even know who that was

Quote:Rachelle Rocky

Haley Reinhardt look her up., everything she sings is perfect

Quote:Franchely Parra

will do

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 08-21-2016

Comment on Haley's recent "Creep" w/ Damiani in MD

Quote:Ok..Haley's now officially my favorite singer

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 08-21-2016

FB:
Quote:Elle Fitzpatrick ·YouTube
·
The more I hear Hailey Reinheart the more I think she is bound for mega stardom. Freaking awesome cover of Seven Nation Army. Every bit as good as her acclaimed cover of Radioheads "Creep"

Quote:Rita Ochoa shared (the Extra Gum video)
2 hrs ·

I love her! My new favorite girl

Quote:Jessica Williams

She kills it! She might be my new favorite too!

Quote:Mona Claudia Flores shared Scott Bradlee's video (7NA) ·

I am in LOVE with her music style!!! I just watched all her videos and I am officially a fan!!!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 08-24-2016

Quote:Kaitlyn Hollis shared Postmodern Jukebox's video (Creep).

How am I just now stumbling upon this girl?! She is amazing! Her covers of some of my favorites are out of this world!

response to a share of 7NA:

Quote:Staci Hovey

She is my new favorite.. All of her songs, remakes and original, are on point Heart

Quote:Brandon Scott shared Scott Bradlee's video (BHS).

She is surely becoming one of my favorite female vocalist of all time! This was too tight!

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 08-27-2016

Wild horses w/ Myles and Slash....someone said Haley didn't need to be there, someone else said Slash was unnecessary, you know, standard stuff you find on Youtube comment section.... The one video on my channel that gets the 'rocker' types of comments (video has been the 2nd most viewed on my channel last 2 months)

Quote:Meh, Slash doesn't really sing. I don't know who she is so I have no bias. But hers and Myles vocal harmonies are EXCELLENT. They're voices meld together incredibly well. So well, that I hope they do some work together in the future.

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 08-30-2016

Quote:Robbie Snyder ‏@luckydog125 9m9 minutes ago
@HaleyReinhart Amazing show last night! Didn't know your music, but I do now. Album purchased! #NorthRanch