The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 10-19-2016

Quote:HEY WHO DIS? WOW I love her voice... it's beautiful honey~

Quote:Que coisa divina*

*What divine thing

Quote:Que lindo kra pqp..*

What a beautiful... wtf ..

Quote:simplemente impresionante!!!

Quote:<3 This gets my heart emitting the energy of love and peace.

Wild Horses has 130,000 views in the last month, it was posted a year ago, October 16. That's one half of it's total views (260,800) in one month of the 12 since it was posted... Guns and Roses are set to tour South America where they will likely play to HUGE crowds, Brazil has viewed the video 2nd most only to the US.....

I think it's kind of cool, even though Haley has been courting the Jazz crowd to fuel her popularity for the last year, at least on my channel, she seems to be silently gaining new fans from the Rocker side of her Brand Cool Big Grin

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-27-2016

Quote:Ann Marie Reyes

So, I'm a huge Elvis fan and "I Cant Help Falling In Love With You" is one of my favorite songs ever.. it's so close to my heart.. tonight as I was picking up my daughter I was listening to the UB40 version and Maddie says,"momma play the girl version."

I said, "l've never heard that one before," so she looks it up and it's so sweet I wanted to cry. And not to mention that my daughter loves it too... My heart is full tonightSmile.

It's the little things like this

Quote:Marcy Avila Lerma

What girl version???

Quote:Ann Marie Reyes

I'll let you listen to it tomorrow, I'll be by. But her name is Haley Reinhart omg it's so sweet... I actually bought it on iTunes

Quote:Sami Moss

One of my favorite songs, too!
I had to look Haley up - she's awesome! (posts unofficial official video)

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 10-28-2016

FB - Links to Creep
Quote:This girl is 15 years old. Proof positive God loves art and music!
Comment on the post:
Quote:Heart awesome

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-29-2016

Quote:Wendy Bernard
4 mins · Des Plaines, IL ·

I think Paul and I have a crush on Haley Reinhart now. Beautiful hot Chicago girl can really sing!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-31-2016

Quote:Gavin James ‏@gavinjames 8h

How have I not heard this ! (Black Hole Sun) Just blew my mind @HaleyReinhart .. Your voice is way too good Blush

About him:

Quote:Gavin Wigglesworth, known professionally as Gavin James, is an Irish singer-songwriter. In March 2013 and March 2016, he won the Choice Music Prize "Irish Song of the Year" award.

...By 2015, James had signed deals with Sony in Europe and Capitol Records in the US.

He's followed by Alex Wilhem, the Capitol Music Group A&R exec Haley had sushi with a few years ago.

His "how have I not heard this" and blushing emoticon makes me wonder if they're not somehow working together. Like, he's ashamed to say he didn't know about it.

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 10-31-2016

If you check his profile, he's followed by Alex Wilhelm who has worked w/ Haley....maybe he might have mentioned working w/ her or their paths had crossed through Alex?

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 11-02-2016

Comment on PMJ BHS:

Quote:Valeria García

Just found out about this amazing covers, now i will suscribe because of her amazing talent! Can't wait to see her doing more amazing covers like this one!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 11-06-2016

FB, posted to "a group for music" with 4,622 members:
Quote:Richard Wilkins‎
Mansfield, United Kingdom ·

If you haven't seen this before ("Wild Horses") then I highly recommend it. Seldom do I use the word beautiful but I think it's appropriate here

Quote:Sean Marsden (from London)

I don't mind admitting ... I watched that Season of American Idol man...

She was awesome... Cadet Abrams too...
funny typo ("d" and "t" are next to "s" and y")

Quote:Richard Wilkins

Is that where she is from? Don't know her at all to be honest but they own this song

Quote:Sean Marsden

You'll lose hours when you search for her stuff with Postmodern Jukebox...

Quote:Richard Wilkins

Will have to check these out

Quote:Joe Evans

That's awesome.
Actually going to see Haley this Friday.
Was disappointed she wasn't a part of the PostModernJukebox like it was promoted.
Now get to see her solo work.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 11-11-2016

Quote:Pete Avery
38 mins · YouTube ("CHFIL")
·
Took Ally and her friend Taylor to school this morning and on the way I handed her my phone and told her to look up and play her favorite song that is out right now and this is what she played with both of them singing every word to it. Elvis would be proud of this rendition. Love you Ally Avery

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 11-15-2016

I guess this could go here as it is one marker of Haley's career growth, at least in views on my channel. A couple days ago, my channel reached the 3 Million views plateau. Last year, by Thanksgiving, I had reached 2 Million for 2015, so I got to 3 million views faster than I got to 2 million last year.

[Image: CxPzRBIVQAAimTJ.jpg]

To Further illustrate how sharp the increase, how big 2015-2016 has been for Haley, post American idol (that was FIVE years ago!! Huh ), Here are the view counts per calendar year since I began my channel in October 12, 2012:

Quote:10/12/12-10/12/13

10/12/13-10/12/14

10/12/14-10/12/15

10/12/15-10/12/16