The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 03-01-2017

Quote:Tom Brennan
8 hrs ·
So apparently everyone I know in the area is off to see someone called Scott Bradlee and his Postmodern Jukebox.
Well I'd not heard of this dude or his jukebox before, so I looked him up on YouTube.
Why the heck was I not informed of this music before now?!! This is right up my street.
This is the first and only video I've seen so far, and it's even better than Radiohead's version of the song (and it's their song!) - I defy you not to be impressed with this girls' vocals.

Quote:Janet Brennan They were fantastic!

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 03-05-2017

Current view counts

Creep - 28,987,073
AATB - 23,232,245
7NA -- 13,277,863
Oops - 11,455,426
Habits - 8,883,129
LvFool - 7,986,908
MadWd- 4,761,692
BHSun - 3,318,501

PMJ Total - 101,902,837

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 03-07-2017

Quote:Fitz Dearmore

I've loved Haley since Idol, but I got stuck down this PMJ rabbit hole today featuring her vocals; enjoy

Hillary Lucas I didn't realize she started on Idol. I just know her from PMJ. She is great

Quote:Justin Patterson

I was introduced to Post Modern Jukebox and Haley Reinhart tonight! I can't get the smile off my face!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-07-2017

Quote:Michael Patrick Brown

So I stopped watching American Idol around the David Cook years, but I just found Haley Reinhart and holy cow is she good.

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 03-09-2017

Dream a Little Dream of Me

Quote:Great voice. Just thinking out loud => Maybe she could do some Platters 'Smoke gets in your eyes', Red sails in the sunset. with her own phrasing and style of course. "All about that base" got me listening to her. Great voice for the genre.

On My Insta about #InternationalWomensDay featuring, Haley, Morgan & Ariana as my favourite #LadiesOfPMJ, the viral success of their Euro AATB cover

Quote:This was my first PMJ song I heard/viewed and have been hooked ever since on PMJ and these ladies.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-10-2017

Quote:Julian Lennon shared Postmodern Jukebox's video ("Black Hole Sun").
2 hrs ·

Something for the Weekend... Wink

See You on the Flip Side... <3 x

Some responses:

Quote:Linda Sheen

Stunning Voice Julian, Beautiful Song.. Thanks for Sharing... :-)

Quote:Aaron Levon Hall

Outstanding, just simply outstanding. I'm in tears because it was that beautiful.

Quote:Peter Brooksbank

Wonder what Chris Cornell thinks to this version? Brilliantly sensual voice.

Quote:Shelly Williams

I remember her from American Idol... She's also from Chicago Wink Amazing Voice... Love Soundgarden too... Have a Good Weekend... See You on the Flip Side...

Quote:Gary Baker

What a voice!

Quote:Lorein Cipriano

Absolutely LOVE her! ... and all the accompaniment around her. Beautiful song and lyrics... Started my weekend off right... and on my way to Leica Boston to make it even better. Thanks for sharing this..

Quote:Terri Perry

Perfect redo. Love it. She's awesome. Thanks for the share. Have a great weekend.

Quote:Beth Ann Kleiner Block

Love this song, love her and this version. Still think she should have won her season of AI.

Quote:Helen Habel

Haley's awesome

Quote:Cheryl Moore

Love her voice

Quote:Marybeth Piccari Rehr

Always loved her bsck from her American Idol start!!!!

Quote:Mana Far

Sounds like something you would hear in a horror story right before someone dies!! Sounds wicked!! Love it!

Quote:Kimberly Yeager

Holy frack!!! It does not get better than this; not for the singer, the orchestra, the pianist, the dress, the room, the recording. The quality of her voice delectable, her emotions, pure zest. She and this song were meant to be together... pheweeee!!!! I broke a sweat watching...

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 03-10-2017

Quote:Haley Reinhart @HaleyReinhart 1h1 hour ago
@HaleyFansDotCom @PMJofficial Whuuuuuuut? Well call me a happy camper, how neat!

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 03-10-2017

Quote:Lizzy Grace Jackson

I won't even listen to it because I've hated her since American Idol lol

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-10-2017

Those type of comments stand out and make me want to respond, but I prefer that here at HF we document people discovering and liking Haley rather than Idol watchers rekindling their irrational "hatred" of her.

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 03-11-2017

Quote:Scott Bradlee ‏Verified account @scottbradlee 2 hours ago

A shoutout from Julian Lennon?? Pretty awesome!!
Download link: http://smarturl.it/pmjsquad