The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-13-2017

Quote:David Waddell
5 mins · Indian Trail, NC ·

This girl was born in the wrong decade. Oh, just imagine her singing with Mama Cass or Billie Holiday. Wow. I never heard of her until a few months back, because I don't watch television. Golden voice.

He posted Tusk's "Dream a Little Dream of Me" followed by the Extra gum CHFIL video.

He then posted "She might be better than Ella Fitzgerald...." with a link to Ella's rendition of DALDOM.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-22-2017

Most recent comment on YT "Creep:"

Quote:Haley, I didn't like you during AI stint, but man you're simply amazing =) awesome.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-23-2017

Comment on "Black Hole Sun:"

Quote:I wasn't a big fan of Hailey's when she was on American Idol. But... damn, she's good now!!!!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-28-2017

Quote:Marcia Evans
·
I love when an artist take a song especially a classic and flips it!! Lovely version (of CHFIL)

Response from Paris, France (where Haley currently is):

Quote:Raquel Chapman

Exquisite voice. Beautiful interpretation as well. I'm discovering her with much joy.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-29-2017

Musician from SF:
Quote:Mickaël Drouet with Ludovic Curtet.

Holy shit, my favorite rock singer, one of my fav guitar players and my new female favorite singer altogether in a great Rolling Stones song. Mesmerizing. Haley Reinhart is simply stupefying in any register and Myles Kennedy...Well he is a freaking god.... Goosebumps...

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 03-31-2017

Paris Creep....

Quote:Anna De Leon16 minutes ago
MAN!!! What a set of pipes!! I'm a new fan of this amazing artist.

Quote:
Robert Gelinas2 days ago
I didn't know my bones had so many sensors. I'm feelin' all wigily

Quote:Antoine Christiane3 days ago
I was here and it was amazing!!!! Can't wait to see you at Le Divan du Monde!!!!

On Instagram
Quote:anissab20
Already got my tickets since this summer ! I can't wait

Quote:annie.oreilly
Woohoo! Bought VIP tix for Amsterdam - have NO idea what that means cos it was all in Dutch ??‍♀️ but looking forward to hearing you live finally!

Quote:itslilijay
Our girl is headlining now ??❤

^^^^Using PMJ to help promote and increase excitement for her upcoming tour? Check Cool

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-15-2017

Quote:Ken Molay
April 9 at 5:04pm ·

You know how it is when you discover a book, a movie, a song that excites you because it's so great? And you want to tell everybody about this wonderful thing you found that they should really check out? And then you realize that it's been well known for ages and has a huge base of fans and it was just you who was ignorant and in the dark? That's how I feel about the singer Haley Reinhart. I just learned of her today and I've been bingeing on her YouTube performances. I'm so old and out of touch. Sigh.

Quote:Jeff Asbury
April 8 at 5:40pm ·
You got me going Dennis.

posts BHS

Quote:Susie George
OMG...I just downloaded her singing "Creep" She is awesome.

Quote:Jeff Asbury
She is.

Quote:Pat LaRosa
Awesome voice,

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 04-16-2017

CityWalk 'Tell me Something Good'

Quote:Thank you Casey and Haley, for telling us something good! We discovered PMJ about a year and a half ago and have enjoyed the paths that led you here since American Idol. Hope you two continue making music together for many more years to come. Thanks again Tink & Lane

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 04-19-2017

[Image: C9y9RjnUIAAU7xS.jpg:small]
Cool

For context, I was commenting on a channel about a TV show, he asked me this at the end of his reply Tongue

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-19-2017

"Creep," YT:
Quote:Kall_me_ KOUHAI 37 minutes ago

She's the first Singer that has actually made me drop open my mouth and just watch in amazement and be swayed by her voice. She's so good and her singing makes me emotional and so endorsed into the song
It's beautiful haha