The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-20-2017

Quote:Tim Logue
YouTube · "creep"

How am I just now hearing this woman? Great singer.

Quote:David De Leon

She is great! I was just wondering about her the other day. Seen her on American Idol a few years back.

This woman upstages a 7 foot tall clown. (posts "Mad World")

Honestly, who can sing and you don't even notice she's standing next to a 7 foot tall clown?

Somebody needs to put her with the Dap Kings. Sharon and Amy are gone now. They need a big voice-and we need them

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-21-2017

Quote:Anne Eddy
YouTube · "Creep"

So I don't have cable and only watch old movies on tv, so forgive me for not knowing who Haley Reinhart is. Then I heard this song, and her rendition of it, and I won't forget who she is now! WOW!

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 04-21-2017

Hotel Cafe - Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay

Quote:Tasha H 4 hours ago
One of my all time favorite songs. I love this version. I just down loaded her album. She should of had this song on there.

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 04-22-2017

(04-19-2017, 12:40 PM)Tusk Wrote:
[Image: C9y9RjnUIAAU7xS.jpg:small]
Cool

For context, I was commenting on a channel about a TV show, he asked me this at the end of his reply Tongue

Told him about Harry and that Haley can sing Zeppelin Big Grin

Quote:I watched her rendition of "Creep" and I loved it. However, you know you had me at Led Zeppelin!!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-22-2017

Comment on Haley's latest Instagram post:

Quote:_.tillxsteffens._

Just heard of you and had fallen in love with your music right from the start! "Better" is one of the best lp's i've heard in the last years! It's a shame that you're not as popular as you really should be. I think that i'm litterally the only one in germany who knows about your work and thats sad in so many ways.

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 04-24-2017

[Creep]
Quote:morpheus2 76 hours ago
As an artist and performer you occasionally have a performance that stands out in your mind as coming closer to perfection than the rest. That one time when every note is virtually perfect and every emotion is masterfully captured through the song. I wonder if Haley felt that way through this performance because it is truly a moment of brilliance from her. Just fantastic!

[London video of Creep]
Quote:Rob's Reef
Wow, I stumbled to her videos some how. Haven't seen her since AI. Can't believe she's not on the radio, she's freaking awesome!

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 04-26-2017

7NA - Paris
Quote:
Naro Imsong 1 day ago
can Haley be anymore awesome than this? omg! HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart just love love love you @Haley.. comparing with the shitty singers topping the charts this days... you are just wow...

Creep
Quote:chrislaustin 2 hours ago
Damn, this girl is on a whole other fucking level. She may be the best singer I've ever heard, just amazing!

Creep FB
Quote:This. Is. Sooo. Gooood.

Oops
Quote:CreaTiveBower 1 day ago
Her voice is unbelievable good! Listening to this band is a pleasure.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-26-2017

FB, "Mad World:"

Quote:Cj Varron
·
This gets all the yesses! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna listen to this several times today! Not sure who Haley Reinhart is.. but after further investigation. Pretty sure she has the best singing voice ever

Quote:Jennifer Everhart

I'm going to agree. Love her voice.

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 05-04-2017

PMJ Lovefool in LA
Quote:JD Kempton6 hours ago
Just showed up in my recommendations, Wow what a voice!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 05-08-2017

YT, SNA:

Quote:I've never heard for her until yesterday. I fell in love with her voice immediately, she made me cry because she is wonderful. Strong and soft, cigarette voice at the same time. And the control she have. Just amazing! Can't stop listening to her. Bravo Haley!

-- Anam Dro8